MediaPortal 1 Talk (30 Viewers)

General talk regarding our HTPC-software MediaPortal 1 takes place here.
Thank you Thank you, i will wait for this feature.
Thank you Thank you, i will wait for this feature.
I like to see tv with out volume in the nights, so i enable sub titles in my tv. Now i am using my pc with MP in my bedroom. I am...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hauppage Media MVP DE
Hi all, I have been a MediaPortal user for the past 2 years and have been very impressed with the results that the team has now given us. However my wife has never been keen on having a PC in the lounge and the general picture quality. But she does want the videos, pictures and all the other features MediaPortal offers!!! I...
Hi all, I have been a MediaPortal user for the past 2 years and have been very impressed with the results that the team has now...
Hi all, I have been a MediaPortal user for the past 2 years and have been very impressed with the results that the team has now...
Replies
Views
For those of you that haven't seen it, I created a guide for using HDTV within MediaPortal over in the Hardware Selection Help area. Check it out and let me know if I need to make changes/corrections before I put it in the Wiki. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=16561
For those of you that haven't seen it, I created a guide for using HDTV within MediaPortal over in the Hardware Selection Help...
For those of you that haven't seen it, I created a guide for using HDTV within MediaPortal over in the Hardware Selection Help...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP in HTPC News DE
Yea, I e-mailed Alan and asked him to do a review on our product and then told him MP 0.2 is was out. Here was his response. "Thanks for the update. I will post the news up today. I really don't see an issue with doing the same type of review as we did with TVedia. I am not sure of the timing on this one but I will install in...
Yea, I e-mailed Alan and asked him to do a review on our product and then told him MP 0.2 is was out. Here was his response...
http://www.htpcnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=384&Itemid=2
Replies
Views
Hi, then map F3 to one of your buttons. :) Hopefully this is allowd by your s/w HIP program.... HTH, Flip.
Hi, then map F3 to one of your buttons. :) Hopefully this is allowd by your s/w HIP program.... HTH, Flip.
Can you go straight to IMDB screen after selecting movie???? I would love to be able to bring up a list of my movies, select a...
Replies
Views
Hi, would you upload the driver once more?
Hi, would you upload the driver once more?
Hi, I am running the latest mediaportal on my laptop running windows 2000 pro. I would like to know if i can get the mce remote...
Replies
Views
Similar Problem Hi all, I have the same problem but with Manual Recordings (once) from Composite channel (I don't use TVGuide): https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=16669 Bye, Dado
Similar Problem Hi all, I have the same problem but with Manual Recordings (once) from Composite channel (I don't use TVGuide)...
Hi all, Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I couldn't find anything obvious in the FAQ. I have just installed media...
Replies
Views
Yeah, it works. You'll have to go through all your videos in the database and change the file path, but the IMDB info will still be there.
Yeah, it works. You'll have to go through all your videos in the database and change the file path, but the IMDB info will still be...
I have Media Portal setup with multiple drives and multiple folders. I'm wondering if there is a way to have all my videos show up...
Replies
Views
Yes, you're right, I didn't remember this (and I did a couple of test plans for this particular issue :) ).
Yes, you're right, I didn't remember this (and I did a couple of test plans for this particular issue :) ).
Hi there, I'm running RC4, and want to upgrade to the full release now its available. Whats the best way to do this without...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 promotion material DE
Thanks for the informations ! And great work !
Thanks for the informations ! And great work !
More and more print-/internet- magazines are testing MediaPortal. We allready had some inquiries to provide them with a packshot...
Replies
Views
yes no that is because it dosn't matter... SP2 should be installed nevertheless
yes no that is because it dosn't matter... SP2 should be installed nevertheless
Hi, A real simple question, does media portal work under windows xp home edition? Is there any restriction to functionality...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP 0.2?? DE
Someone has submited the news to digg.com. Everyone go dig it! :D
Someone has submited the news to digg.com. Everyone go dig it! :D
New Downloads Jul.03 latest version: MediaPortal 0.2.0.0 Jul.03 older version: MediaPortal 0.2.0.0 RC4 (from main page) W...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
lol
lol
I would like to have the Fast Channel Switching on the "OK"Key back and the OSD Menu with the Channel overview back into the screen...
Replies
Views
Hi, The site it's having problems so i don't know if it will be up & running again. Language fixes have to be uploaded to SourceForge to get in to SVN. Regards Roy
Hi, The site it's having problems so i don't know if it will be up & running again. Language fixes have to be uploaded to...
Hi there.... I have a problem that i hope one of you can help me with.... I have done a lot of translation to Danish, but i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 various problems DE
To take full advantage of MP's current and future MP3 features you should tag your files. There are several applications around that can assist you there. If you convert your audio CDs to MP3 using MP, they should all be properly tagged already (if there was an internet db entry for it.)
To take full advantage of MP's current and future MP3 features you should tag your files. There are several applications around...
first of all, sorry for my english. i have some problems. i cant press de search button, it seems to be disabled. i can only...
Replies
Views
I'm afraid not, TVM Clickfinder is for channels in Germany, Austria and Switzerland only... Only thing coming to my mind is Zap2It, JonathanB was working on it recently iirc.
I'm afraid not, TVM Clickfinder is for channels in Germany, Austria and Switzerland only... Only thing coming to my mind is Zap2It...
Dear all, there is one thing that should be greatly improved (in my opinion) in mp, as well as other HTPC systems. It is...
Replies
Views
For me since the code freeze I have noticed a nice boost in system start up times.
For me since the code freeze I have noticed a nice boost in system start up times.
On a Centrino Pentium M/1.6ghz + 512MB Ram, + HD7200RPM+ nVidia Fx Go 5200/64MB it takes a bit to load and it looks like, once...
Replies
Views
my card doesn't seem to be available any more, but for any GF 6600 or above card, just check the included accessories. If it lists a componant or HDTV connector then you should have no problems. I haven't ever used mine, since my TV isn't that advanced and downstairs has a DVI plasma but I know others use it with no issues. Mine...
my card doesn't seem to be available any more, but for any GF 6600 or above card, just check the included accessories. If it lists...
Usinng standard TV-card (Hauppauge PVR 150/250/300/500) and a typical TV-out from a DX9 GFX (like my 9600PRO or eq.), is the...
Replies
Views
Ok thanks for the help, i have gone through and renamed my files accordingly and then edited the regular expressions on my version of xbmc to act accordingly. Now i have a few other questions. 1. I have searched extensively and i know from my time messing with xbmc how to change keys in the keymap however what i would really like...
Ok thanks for the help, i have gone through and renamed my files accordingly and then edited the regular expressions on my version...
Hey all, just one quick questions from a new mediaportal user. I have been an xbmc user for a couple years and i have decided to...
Replies
Views
This could be keyword spamming and is banned on eBay. I auctioned my old Matrox P650, which is in fact similar to the Matrox Parhelia. I got done by eBay officials for keyword spamming by putting (Similar to Parhelia) in the title! In eBay policies, recordable media containing recorded data are generally not allowed unless they are...
This could be keyword spamming and is banned on eBay. I auctioned my old Matrox P650, which is in fact similar to the Matrox...
thoughts about this nonsense? just search for media center and dozens of listings for media portal come up. isn't this wrong...
Replies
Views
That sounds cool, I'll give it a try. Out of interest, did MP use to contain this feature. It seems fairly important to me. :wink: Regards Vic
That sounds cool, I'll give it a try. Out of interest, did MP use to contain this feature. It seems fairly important to me...
Hi, I want to get DigiTV loading from a button in MP... but...I don't want it to be from the My Programs section as I don't...
Replies
Views
Seems all my little problems using mediaportal with Pinnacle PCTV 60e have disapeared when switching from SVN 06-14-2006--20-40 to the latest 06-30-2006--01-41! I had hopps for 20secs when turning on mytv, turns on smoothly now! After half an hour of viewing, i had constant dropoffs every 10 secs and was forced to restart MP to...
Seems all my little problems using mediaportal with Pinnacle PCTV 60e have disapeared when switching from SVN 06-14-2006--20-40 to...
Seems all my little problems using mediaportal with Pinnacle PCTV 60e have disapeared when switching from SVN 06-14-2006--20-40 to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Newbie DE
Hi, you can use Windows beside MP! Its not recommended, but it is just an application on top of windows. :) Flip.
Hi, you can use Windows beside MP! Its not recommended, but it is just an application on top of windows. :) Flip.
Just started using this software and it is superb, does all that wintv 2000 does and much more. Just one thing, unless I am missing...
Replies
Views
me couldn't neither.... if you think that it's "indescent" please notice that they propably count in inches..... 1inch = 2.54 cm .... so 20 inches = 50 (!) cm .... .... no comment on that (-;
me couldn't neither.... if you think that it's "indescent" please notice that they propably count in inches..... 1inch = 2.54 cm...
Yesterday i finished installing mp on pc with an lcd screen mounted in my lounge room (i'll probably post pics in another thread...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV player only DE
I PM:ed you
I PM:ed you
Is there any chance to launch the TV player without the whole MP environment? Could it be an option? Lighter ?
Replies
Views
Does anyone have XVID compression working though MP? There's a few threads around discussing problems with quite a few people mentioning they can't get it working. Me? MPG compression OK but no XVID compression.
Does anyone have XVID compression working though MP? There's a few threads around discussing problems with quite a few people...
Does anyone have XVID compression working though MP? There's a few threads around discussing problems with quite a few people...
Replies
Views
Already a post for future requests: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=14175&highlight=
Already a post for future requests: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=14175&highlight=
Dear all, I have seen quite a lot of posts asking for iptv support and lot of others posts asking for the ability to stream mp...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Movie Info DE
YES! UR da MAN! :D NOW why the hell didnt I find that!!??! I've been reading through all the online manuals.... searching posts.... nothing! :) thanx buddy!
YES! UR da MAN! :D NOW why the hell didnt I find that!!??! I've been reading through all the online manuals.... searching...
Unlike the 'Movie Info' image on the media portal features page... I cannot get media portal to replicate that? Does anyone out...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I´m sure too but i want to know how the things are, because I want to get my PCs working like an unique system as soon as possible. Regards
I´m sure too but i want to know how the things are, because I want to get my PCs working like an unique system as soon as...
Hi guys I´m one of those old myHTPC users that arrives to MP looking for a better home media solution. Was a really nice...
Replies
Views
That is tru but as I said, 16 stations with nice logo's is a good start
That is tru but as I said, 16 stations with nice logo's is a good start
I wanted to start a topic on getting MediaPortal get even better. [b]Give MediaPortal by default 16 of the most used...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom