MP 1.3.0 Alpha (9 Viewers)

This forum will be used to discuss the development of 1.3.0 Alpha
Didn't notice that but you are right - it does show 1.3.0.0 Alpha You live and learn! Thanks :)
Didn't notice that but you are right - it does show 1.3.0.0 Alpha You live and learn! Thanks :)
Can someone please confirm the version number displayed in the MP config exe. Mine reads - 1.2.100.0 Is this the 1.3.0 alpha...
Replies
Views
This didn't happen after resuming from standby this afternoon, so perhaps it was just a glitch after upgrading that's cleared now. I'll keep an eye on it for a few days.
This didn't happen after resuming from standby this afternoon, so perhaps it was just a glitch after upgrading that's cleared now...
I upgraded from 1.2.3 using the individual deploy packages. When I first started MP and LiveTV, the sound was muted and I had to...
Replies
Views
OK, I didn't realise MP determined compatibility this way. It seems that this is due to the incompatibilty with 1.3A. If I set it to anything, on re-opening the config it's reset to Home. I tried reinstalling it via MPEI just in case it was corrupted. Anyway, I've reported the problem and hopefully cheezy will update it...
OK, I didn't realise MP determined compatibility this way. It seems that this is due to the incompatibilty with 1.3A. If I set...
I have MPStartIt installed and it's not shown as incompatible in MPConfig, but it doesn't register with MPEI which doesn't show it...
Replies
Views
No that's fair enough if there's a good reason why it has to move the thumbs folder to a backup and then back again. However, if this isn't strictly necessary and can be changed, it would avoid causing problems for people like me who use Symlinks, so that's why I reported it, so that it can be considered.
No that's fair enough if there's a good reason why it has to move the thumbs folder to a backup and then back again. However, if...
I use a Symbolic Link to redirect ProgramData\Mediaportal\Thumbs to another parttition. The installer deletes the Thumbs folder for...
Replies
Views
Mantis entry: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3922
Mantis entry: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3922
1.3.0 Alpha is great work so far!! One problem: When I open the shutdown dialog and press a number key on the keyboard(1-4), for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] release date DE
Now we have to wait for skin and plugins updates...just defaults are working...
Now we have to wait for skin and plugins updates...just defaults are working...
When will 1.3 Alpha be released? The roadmap still says 01.06.2012.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom