MP 1.3.0 Alpha (9 Viewers)

This forum will be used to discuss the development of 1.3.0 Alpha
Thanks :) Update is in master so available for future 1.3.0Beta.
Thanks :) Update is in master so available for future 1.3.0Beta.
Hello, there is a error in grouping channels in TV Setup. I have a DVB-S and DVB-S AT group created in MP. When trying to add...
Replies
Views
Rather than having some information hidden away in the wiki it would be better if MP checked the version of Daemon Tools was consistent with the new syntax.
Rather than having some information hidden away in the wiki it would be better if MP checked the version of Daemon Tools was...
I get syntax error in latest daemontools on win7 x64 when MP 1.3a trying to automount .iso, think they changed the syntax todo this.
Replies
Views
Ditto: Problem solved with patch of page 2. Although this crested a new issue with the ATI MPEG Video Encoder I use (in TV-Server) for my ATi HDTV-Wonder's analog tuner... unlike the Hauppauge 1600's analog tuner (which has on-board hardware analog encoding and is still working fine) the ATi has a large Green bar along the lower end...
Ditto: Problem solved with patch of page 2. Although this crested a new issue with the ATI MPEG Video Encoder I use (in TV-Server)...
After installing MP 1.3.0 alpha, all analog channels now give an "Unable to start graph" error. TV-Server config will search for...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I don't think so anymore either :) I'll try using the reinitialize option in PS++.
Yeah, I don't think so anymore either :) I'll try using the reinitialize option in PS++.
I set MP to record Merlin on BBC1 on Saturday 13/10 at 19.15 and on 16/10 I set it to record Person of Interest on 5USA at 22:00...
Replies
Views
Nope, with more logs available, it's easier to solve potential 'bugs'. ;) I've set topic to 'No Bug'
Nope, with more logs available, it's easier to solve potential 'bugs'. ;) I've set topic to 'No Bug'
I just deleted about 60 tsreader logs that had accumulated over the past couple of months.
Replies
Views
I have just closed this mantis. The tick box was missing in 1.2 as well. We removed it because there is no need for such an option. if a user sets a reminder then they get reminded. If they don't then they don't :p Updated wiki with the right screenshot
I have just closed this mantis. The tick box was missing in 1.2 as well. We removed it because there is no need for such an...
Chaps, Looking at the MP Client Config GUI in MP1.3.0A, it seems that there is an option missing that used to be there in...
Replies
Views
This is a quote from DJBlu:
This is a quote from DJBlu:
Hi, with 1.3a I get random jerky video playback, no matter which codec I choose. Live TV is always smooth, but some videos, SD and...
Replies
Views
Done as promised - merged, mantis resolved and closed. Thanks for reporting and testing @Brundertac. Thanks also to @DJBlu and @Owlsroost for testing and reviewing. :) Marking the thread as fixed and closing...
Done as promised - merged, mantis resolved and closed. Thanks for reporting and testing @Brundertac. Thanks also to @DJBlu and...
Hi all! First, i had this Problem also on 1.2.3 but i have installed 1.3.0 Alpha now and the Problem is the same. So i post it...
Replies
Views
If 8 rows are working then it is not a bug in MP.. more a bug with the skin. :)
If 8 rows are working then it is not a bug in MP.. more a bug with the skin. :)
Hi community! After update from MP 1.2.3 i have noticed, that the TV-Guide doesn't work. Steps to reproduce: Start MP in...
Replies
Views
I was thinking of using Group Policy to force it to disabled to see if that helped (shouldn't really make any difference as it's already set to disabled) but it seems to have started behaving itself now. I don't think it asked me for my password this morning either (I was sleepy and forgot I was meant to be checking) and when I...
I was thinking of using Group Policy to force it to disabled to see if that helped (shouldn't really make any difference as it's...
Sometime after resuming from standby, I went to watch TV and just kept getting an error about being unable to play the .tsbuffer...
Replies
Views
My HTPC is connected to the network with a wired connection with a static IP address. I have the Windows 7 firewall turned on, and I only have a single seat installation currently setup, server and client are both on this PC. Sorry I meant to post the time error occurred but got distracted.
My HTPC is connected to the network with a wired connection with a static IP address. I have the Windows 7 firewall turned on, and...
I grabbed the logs after this error occurred, I have noticed a couple of time where it popup the message "timeshifting stopped by...
Replies
Views
Right then. I think this might be my cock-up (sorry). I have this problem on two HTPCs, and I have spent the last couple of hours playing with my client PC to see what might be causing it (not to say that I hadn't tried to fix it before, but HomeY's comment made me convinced that it must be localised to my setup). It turns out...
Right then. I think this might be my cock-up (sorry). I have this problem on two HTPCs, and I have spent the last couple of...
I have found an issue on my system using MP1.3.0A, where music playback stops whenever MediaPortal screensaver kicks in. If I...
Replies
Views
Hey HomeY, I tried that too to no avail. I guess I'll be one of those that just has those little idiosyncrasies within his system. Thanks for all your help.
Hey HomeY, I tried that too to no avail. I guess I'll be one of those that just has those little idiosyncrasies within his...
If want to use external players. Will new 1.3 have option to select 2 different external video players depending on the type of...
Replies
Views
OK - With MS-DTV-DVD Render it's working - with (included) Lav it doesn't. So - No Program Bug but a Filter - nit sure how this can be handled (the LAV Filter is the prefilled one during installation if I remeber correct?)
OK - With MS-DTV-DVD Render it's working - with (included) Lav it doesn't. So - No Program Bug but a Filter - nit sure how this can...
Need to create logs og course but just as startup - when switching to AC3 on TV the playback stops (Picture freezes - no sound)...
Replies
Views
I continued to experiment and found a very good solution. It turns out that deinterlacing is not required at all, from what I see. I set the LAV property "Treat as Progressive" and I restored Windows resolution to the max This apparently reduced the load on the GPU a lot. (I also have the Output section set as you describe above...
I continued to experiment and found a very good solution. It turns out that deinterlacing is not required at all, from what I see...
I have fallback deinterlacing set to best. I had LAV MPEG properties as delivered except for hardware decoding set to DXVA...
Replies
Views
Tony Thanks for the quick response again. I should have caught that about the later version. Thanks for double checking the logs for me. The v 0.5.63 xxx is working out fine for me. Tony
Tony Thanks for the quick response again. I should have caught that about the later version. Thanks for double checking the logs...
Hi Everyone .... Am very impressed with 1.3.0 Alpha ... have installed it on 3 clients on my LAN and all are working smoothly...
Replies
Views
No problem! Nice I could help! :) Setting this to "no bug".
No problem! Nice I could help! :) Setting this to "no bug".
I've upgraded from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 alpha and everything is working great except for 2 channel audio. No matter how I change the...
Replies
Views
jameson_uk told me to post this here. He helped me during the 1.2 cycle, when MP wouldn't relay the artist info of audio webstreams to Fanarthandler and wouldn't trigger during artist change, so there was no (backdrop) fanart in the "Now Playing" screen. This is somewhat of a follow up, since it's fixed for backdrops now but persists...
jameson_uk told me to post this here. He helped me during the 1.2 cycle, when MP wouldn't relay the artist info of audio webstreams...
jameson_uk told me to post this here. He helped me during the 1.2 cycle, when MP wouldn't relay the artist info of audio webstreams...
Replies
Views
set to 'No Bug' because of the above.
set to 'No Bug' because of the above.
Hi All .... I experience some program items in the 1.3.0A TV Guide which will not select/ highlight with border highlight option...
Replies
Views
Hi, does nobody know, if the suspendgraceperiod option still works in 1.3 Alpha??
Hi, does nobody know, if the suspendgraceperiod option still works in 1.3 Alpha??
Hi, With 1.3 alpha I have the problem again, that sometimes the system hibernates a few seconds after wakeup. Waking up the...
Replies
Views
That seems to work perfectly!
That seems to work perfectly!
Hi, It seems to be just the one file (Celebrity Masterchef), that freezes when I try to skip back or forward. I have attached a...
Replies
Views
Anyone? I understand that this is just cosmetic but...
Anyone? I understand that this is just cosmetic but...
I'm using the code below to display a virtual keyboard for the user. The method parameter "strLine" is supposed to be the text that...
Replies
Views
Strange indeed. I had another problem with Ch5 later on that evening, where it said "No signal" when attempting to tune to it but then on the second attempt it worked fine. Perhaps I should just try deleting all the channels and rescanning to clear any gremlins out of the database? Or maybe running a fix command on the database would...
Strange indeed. I had another problem with Ch5 later on that evening, where it said "No signal" when attempting to tune to it but...
I just tuned to Ch5 and although the tv.log and TsWriter show things happened around 20:49:27, it didn't start playing for ages and...
Replies
Views
Hi mm I know when making changes in the TV Server section (or just clicking on something and not making changes) it restarts the TV service when going to another section. I'm not certain the TV service was restarted after I mapped the channels to the new tuners but I imagine so (probably after I went back to the TV server section)...
Hi mm I know when making changes in the TV Server section (or just clicking on something and not making changes) it restarts the...
I've installed a new USB tuner and in TV Server config, disabled the old dual tuner and put the new dual tuner at priority 6 and 5...
Replies
Views
Hi, When using MPAR to view following video in TV-Series: Weeds.8x09.Saplings.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-MOMENTUM.[tvu.org.ru].mkv I only hear the background music but not the dialogs (voices) except during the opening (during the song, I hear the texts). There is no problem when using direct output. Edit: Can be ignored... Problem was...
Hi, When using MPAR to view following video in TV-Series: Weeds.8x09.Saplings.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-MOMENTUM.[tvu.org.ru].mkv I...
Hi, When using MPAR to view following video in TV-Series: Weeds.8x09.Saplings.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-MOMENTUM.[tvu.org.ru].mkv I...
Replies
Views
It's the onboard graphics that let your system down. A dedicated graphics card would make a big difference.
It's the onboard graphics that let your system down. A dedicated graphics card would make a big difference.
Here is a screen capture of text overlaying other text, etc. I have seen such things before, but I captured this one. Using...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your suggestions HomeY. I made a couple of changes and haven't had any problems all week. For anyone suffering similar sleep/resume issues I did the following: Enabled 'Reinitialise Controller' in PS++ Uninstalled World Weather plugin and replaced it with BBC Weather (running with Infoservice) The World weather plugin was...
Thanks for your suggestions HomeY. I made a couple of changes and haven't had any problems all week. For anyone suffering similar...
My system intermittantly gets into a state where it refuses to go to sleep/standby. This seems to occur after watching several...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem, volume control not working only if enable minidisplay plugin.
I have the same problem, volume control not working only if enable minidisplay plugin.
1: Press vol- on screen graphic works ok and volume decreases. 2: Press vol+ when graphic is still onsceen and volume will...
Replies
Views
Yes.... Tony
Yes.... Tony
Strange things happening since new system setup: Only on ORF 1 HD and ORF 2 HD I experiance microshtutters (like framdroppings...
Replies
Views
I had been watching video for about 30mins and paused it (around 17:35) and instantly both my displays went off. It seems it went to Away mode as I was able to bring the displays back on instantly by going to my desk and moving the mouse. I have to use Windows to control standby (currently set to 30mins) as I use my PC for things...
I had been watching video for about 30mins and paused it (around 17:35) and instantly both my displays went off. It seems it went...
I had been watching video for about 30mins and paused it (around 17:35) and instantly both my displays went off. It seems it went...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom