MP 1.3.0 Alpha (6 Viewers)

This forum will be used to discuss the development of 1.3.0 Alpha
I closed MP and reinstalled OnlineVideos as it wasn't working. Now when I try and start MP it gets stuck on Caching and if I try and look at the Program Data/MP/Cache folder it says it's inaccessible. Now, after killing MP, the Cache folder has disappeared and MP still can't start. OK, I've manually created the Cache folder again...
I closed MP and reinstalled OnlineVideos as it wasn't working. Now when I try and start MP it gets stuck on Caching and if I try...
I closed MP and reinstalled OnlineVideos as it wasn't working. Now when I try and start MP it gets stuck on Caching and if I try...
Replies
Views
Actually it doesn't seem to be working properly on this system either, as it's set to "Refresh every 240mins" but on some occassions it's restarting the grab straight after the previous one finishes updating the database and others it's starting about 150mins after the last one.
Actually it doesn't seem to be working properly on this system either, as it's set to "Refresh every 240mins" but on some...
When doing an EPG update the other day, it took about two hours. I don't have a STB to compare but I've been advised it should only...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the explanation. I am running on my PC which I use for other stuff at the moment (hence the dual-screen, although I wasn't actively doing anything else at the time but maybe the browser was open and triggered something) so it may be I never see this on my other PC, which whilst not a dedicated HTPC at least runs any other...
Thanks for the explanation. I am running on my PC which I use for other stuff at the moment (hence the dual-screen, although I...
I was either in the Now Playing screen or the Home screen when this error occurred (the error popup appears on my monitor rather...
Replies
Views
You appear to only have the 4TR TV plugin. <entry name="ForTheRecord.UI.MediaPortal.TvHome">yes</entry> <entry name="ForTheRecord.UI.MediaPortal.RadioHome">yes</entry> When launching in debug mode via the start menu then all third party plugins will get disabled. It appears look at this that the TV plugin is not actually...
You appear to only have the 4TR TV plugin. <entry name="ForTheRecord.UI.MediaPortal.TvHome">yes</entry> <entry...
Just tried starting tv when in debug mode and it will not start, Works as expected on a normal start.
Replies
Views
Look really Nice :)
Look really Nice :)
First report of this problem you can find in this post (also logs are attached). My very short analysis you can find in this post...
Replies
Views
Whilst LiveTV was playing, I tried to change the Theme from PVHD 1080 to PVHD and MP completely locked up. I had to VNC in and Ctrl+Alt+Del to open Task Manager and kill MP from there. If it's not possible to change Theme whilst LiveTV is playing and it's going to cause MP to lock up perhaps there could be a way to disable this...
Whilst LiveTV was playing, I tried to change the Theme from PVHD 1080 to PVHD and MP completely locked up. I had to VNC in and...
Whilst LiveTV was playing, I tried to change the Theme from PVHD 1080 to PVHD and MP completely locked up. I had to VNC in and...
Replies
Views
I changed "General/Volume Settings/Control" from Wave to Master Volume, but the behaviour is still the same. If I only have my ATI HDMI audio device enabled in the system without the onboard devices for speaker output / spdif / etc. I typically get the hang up after 3 times hibernating / responding. With the (unused) onboard sound...
I changed "General/Volume Settings/Control" from Wave to Master Volume, but the behaviour is still the same. If I only have my ATI...
The last times, the MediaPortal GUI was completely frozen after resuming from hibernate. The GUI showed an old frame with the time...
Replies
Views
Hi tourettes No, I'm only using analog output and have the onboard AMD HDMI device disabled in Task Manager.
Hi tourettes No, I'm only using analog output and have the onboard AMD HDMI device disabled in Task Manager.
After resuming from standby this morning and starting LiveTV, I found that pressing my Mute button displayed the on-screen mute...
Replies
Views
Thanks MM. Glad we were able to sort things out my friend.
Thanks MM. Glad we were able to sort things out my friend.
Hello, I recently did a clean install of MP 1.3.0 to see if the 22Khz switching issue has been addressed?. MM, had kindly...
Replies
Views
Since it is fixed now I am setting this to "no bug" :) Thanks!
Since it is fixed now I am setting this to "no bug" :) Thanks!
Since upgrading to MP 1.3a one of my clients in a Multi-Seat crashes with the attached error message every time I exit MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Yes, it is definitely a bug and will be fixed in 1.3.0Beta.
Yes, it is definitely a bug and will be fixed in 1.3.0Beta.
I see this issue in the roadmap, as a bug for 1.3a, which is listed as already being resolved...
Replies
Views
Try chemelli as well. Arion is on holiday at the moment. Alternatively I am sure that Deda (or probably any other team manager) would be happy to approve such a straightforward fix. Mark
Try chemelli as well. Arion is on holiday at the moment. Alternatively I am sure that Deda (or probably any other team manager)...
Hi, It looks like that mantis 3731 is not completely fixed: The "Checkmark" control is scaled now, but the "Checkbutton" control...
Replies
Views
I don't know if this really belongs in this section but it does have to do with the new color EPG. Attached is my TVguide xml. i was trying the new color epg and i noticed something which makes it less useful than it could be. If you look at my tvguide xml you'll see that it has 3 different category for each program such as...
I don't know if this really belongs in this section but it does have to do with the new color EPG. Attached is my TVguide xml. i...
I don't know if this really belongs in this section but it does have to do with the new color EPG. Attached is my TVguide xml. i...
Replies
Views
I've been finding that after resuming from standby, LiveTV shows render times of around 16ms and there are sync problems because of this. If I close MP and restart it this seems to fix the problem and render times drop to 4-6ms. The attached logs were made just after I noticed the problem this afternoon and closed MP.
I've been finding that after resuming from standby, LiveTV shows render times of around 16ms and there are sync problems because of...
I've been finding that after resuming from standby, LiveTV shows render times of around 16ms and there are sync problems because of...
Replies
Views
@doveman: I wouldn't necessarily disregard, considering the discussion about random glitches that we're having in the other thread. ;)
@doveman: I wouldn't necessarily disregard, considering the discussion about random glitches that we're having in the other thread. ;)
I should say that with previous versions, the Signal Level and Quality didn't tend to change once I started manual timeshifting in...
Replies
Views
No. Just that (annyoing) error message. Nothing else. :)
No. Just that (annyoing) error message. Nothing else. :)
I'm seeing this error in error.log: 2012-07-18 10:57:35.447589 [ERROR][FilterChecker(5)]: TVHome: *** WARNING *** Unable to detect...
Replies
Views
Setting this to "no bug" :)
Setting this to "no bug" :)
WebEPG seems to be broken after update to 1.3.0. WebEPG has been working like a charm...until the update to 1.3.0.... Grabber file...
Replies
Views
The error is reported on earlier versions, and mm has done a lot of work to identify and patch the problem at 1.2. The problem is not described in Mantis. My intentions to report the bug is to get it described and the merging planned. Problem is described in...
The error is reported on earlier versions, and mm has done a lot of work to identify and patch the problem at 1.2. The problem is...
The error is reported on earlier versions, and mm has done a lot of work to identify and patch the problem at 1.2. The problem is...
Replies
Views
:) it's not my script :) I just made it work with all of the changes on IMDB. It's not easy to understand it so I had to made small application which helps me to debug script when something bad happens in fetched data but that's a boring and time consuming job.
:) it's not my script :) I just made it work with all of the changes on IMDB. It's not easy to understand it so I had to made small...
Hi, @Deda For not overcharge the post MP1.3 Feedback, i post here, for maybe an enhancement. I would know, if it's possible to...
Replies
Views
I just ran BackupSettings and did a full uninstall and cleanup of MediaPortal and reinstalled it along with plugins and extensions and then imported all my BackupSettings. The offending menu didn't change and still only shows Videos at the bottom. Maybe the problem lies in some BackupSetting that remained and reimported the flaw in...
I just ran BackupSettings and did a full uninstall and cleanup of MediaPortal and reinstalled it along with plugins and extensions...
I tried but could not build a database using Videos, whereas MovingPictures builds everything exactly from my filenames...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
For me, lav in DXVA mode seems to work quite well with my blurays and it has very low CPU consumption, many times it is 1-2%. When using DXVA copy back I had some click sounds using audio bitstreaming, while I didn't had them with DXVA native or with CPU mode.
For me, lav in DXVA mode seems to work quite well with my blurays and it has very low CPU consumption, many times it is 1-2%...
Hello - can you give me the recommended settings for Blu-Ray playback please, in particular the codecs? I can select Menu, Title1...
Replies
Views
This has been a bug for a long time, and I have reported this before but up to now nothing seems to have been done about it...: Updating deletes all custom WebEPG files! No warning or anything, it is just gone after updating :s Why is that??
This has been a bug for a long time, and I have reported this before but up to now nothing seems to have been done about it...
This has been a bug for a long time, and I have reported this before but up to now nothing seems to have been done about it...
Replies
Views
Hi, there is a mismatch of group - groupnames in programlist. see attached files.
Hi, there is a mismatch of group - groupnames in programlist. see attached files.
Replies
Views
Hi Holzi, thanks; a little more patience, and I would have seen it ....:whistle: Alfred
Hi Holzi, thanks; a little more patience, and I would have seen it ....:whistle: Alfred
Hi all, maybe I just missed some information, but I did not find it: In 1.3 Alpha I get in Video views 1 new row with "0% #0"...
Replies
Views
Marking as resolved. The patch from the other thread has been tested and confirmed to fix TheMerovingian's issue. Fix committed and merged to master.
Marking as resolved. The patch from the other thread has been tested and confirmed to fix TheMerovingian's issue. Fix committed and...
After update from 1.2.3 when trying to tune into analogue channels i get Preview failed:UnableToStartGraph in TV-Service Config...
Replies
Views
When refreshing an actor's information from the dialogVideoInfo window (check Cast and either click Refresh or select Actor and select Dialog Action "1 Refresh selected actor info"), the actor's information is refreshed, but no image is loaded and previously existing images are deleted. When refreshing a movie's actor info in the MP...
When refreshing an actor's information from the dialogVideoInfo window (check Cast and either click Refresh or select Actor and...
When refreshing an actor's information from the dialogVideoInfo window (check Cast and either click Refresh or select Actor and...
Replies
Views
All settings for MP Config are stored in the MediaPortal.xml file which you can find in this dir: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal In that same directory you'll find .xml files for the plugins you've installed. For example the SubCentral.xml file, which stores the settings for the SubCentral plugin. Your databases &...
All settings for MP Config are stored in the MediaPortal.xml file which you can find in this dir: C:\ProgramData\Team...
The 1.3 Alpha only offers me the Fresh Install option. EDIT: Using the individual deploy packages I can update though.
Replies
Views
I don't imagine MP caused it, but for the first time, as far as I recall, when I resumed my PC from standby yesterday morning (12/07) the NIC had no address or anything and I had to reboot to fix it. It's wierd 'cos I've got it set to Static address, gateway, DNS but when I checked via Status-Details the box was just blank. Anyway...
I don't imagine MP caused it, but for the first time, as far as I recall, when I resumed my PC from standby yesterday morning...
I don't imagine MP caused it, but for the first time, as far as I recall, when I resumed my PC from standby yesterday morning...
Replies
Views
Here comes the Debug .... for me it seems, that MePo ignores the mediaportal.xml because of this error. I can not find where to find / wich file
Here comes the Debug .... for me it seems, that MePo ignores the mediaportal.xml because of this error. I can not find where to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description It looks like, that not all characters are possible in the genremap section of...
Replies
Views
Logs or delete.
Logs or delete.
I've installed the 1.3 alpha today an it seems that mp did not recognize my bt keyboard :-( the only thing which worked are the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom