MPExtended (13 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
Hi i got it working by using this guide. http://www.howtosolutions.net/2013/06/fixing-slow-sending-or-receiving-of-files-through-lan-network-using-windows it was caused by my LAN speed being slow on windows 7
Hi i got it working by using this guide...
Hi. Im a noob at MediaPortal, i have been using dvbviewer recording service for a long time when i needed to stream my tv over the...
Replies
Views
I have an error while deleting the cache of MPExtended, no acces on the cache folder of IISExpress. Attached the logs you can zip. i want to do this because i have some other errors in the log (interrupted pipe) Moin. Habe eine Fehlermeldung beim Cache löschen, der Zugriff wurde verweigert vom IISExpress.. Habe die Logs mal...
I have an error while deleting the cache of MPExtended, no acces on the cache folder of IISExpress. Attached the logs you can zip...
I have an error while deleting the cache of MPExtended, no acces on the cache folder of IISExpress. Attached the logs you can zip...
Replies
Views
Well, started fiddeling with the settings: changing the Stream Type to 'Proxied' and the Default Streaming profile to 'Flash medium' fixed the problem.
Well, started fiddeling with the settings: changing the Stream Type to 'Proxied' and the Default Streaming profile to 'Flash...
I have been using MPextended for a few years now, and I like it a lot. However, after a fresh install of the 0.5.4 version, I can't...
Replies
Views
Awesome, great to know. And again, thanks for taking the time to port this for all the other SQL server users out there! -Steve
Awesome, great to know. And again, thanks for taking the time to port this for all the other SQL server users out there! -Steve
I am a faithful MediaPortal user who also utilizes ForTheRecord as the scheduling engine. I love my HTPC setup, but was bummed out...
Replies
Views
I realize this is an old thread, but I just installed WebMediaPortal last night for the first time and ran into this exact same issue. Here's a workaround if you are using MediaPortal clients with a "true" server (i.e. no MediaPortal client usage on the server itself): if you are running your server on Windows Vista or later (or...
I realize this is an old thread, but I just installed WebMediaPortal last night for the first time and ran into this exact same...
Hi, I've installed MPextended on my Server. I also have a client with all the databases (movingpictures, MyTVSeries). Since the...
Replies
Views
Whenever I attempt to delete an individual recording from webmediaportal epg it gives me an error. Unless I have just scheduled it. Give you an example I have a schedule that records all episodes of a specific show. I see thet it is going to record a repeat. So I attempt to cancel the recording. I get an error as seen below, (changed...
Whenever I attempt to delete an individual recording from webmediaportal epg it gives me an error. Unless I have just scheduled it...
Whenever I attempt to delete an individual recording from webmediaportal epg it gives me an error. Unless I have just scheduled it...
Replies
Views
Just look at the logs. The documentation (WebMP IIS Edition) doesn't instruct me to set some rights (which ones?). 2014-01-27 21:17:38.27300 [(1)] ERROR: EnvironmentChecks: Error while setting permissions System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Es wurde versucht, einen nicht autorisierten Vorgang auszuführen. bei...
Just look at the logs. The documentation (WebMP IIS Edition) doesn't instruct me to set some rights (which ones?). 2014-01-27...
Just look at the logs. The documentation (WebMP IIS Edition) doesn't instruct me to set some rights (which ones?). 2014-01-27...
Replies
Views
Just look at the log. Current MP-TV series has been installed (first/vanilla installation). 2014-01-27 19:08:32.64000 [(23)] ERROR: Unhandled exception in service (SOAP interface) MPExtended.Libraries.SQLitePlugin.QueryException: Failed to execute query Query: SELECT e.CompositeID, e.EpisodeIndex, e.SeriesID, e.SeasonIndex...
Just look at the log. Current MP-TV series has been installed (first/vanilla installation). 2014-01-27 19:08:32.64000 [(23)]...
Just look at the log. Current MP-TV series has been installed (first/vanilla installation). 2014-01-27 19:08:32.64000 [(23)]...
Replies
Views
Well, an easier question: How can I detect in view/layout if authentication is enabled in MPExtended or not?
Well, an easier question: How can I detect in view/layout if authentication is enabled in MPExtended or not?
Hello, some skins I can't use, because I don't see a menu if authentication is disabled in mpextended. If I enable authentication...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Error at Start Webinterface (1 Viewer) DE
I get the home and settings tab with nothing below. On the settings tab I get Settings LanguageGerman English Spanish Finnish French Hebrew Indonesian Italian Lithuanian Dutch Norwegian Slovak Slovenian Swedish Skindefault Stream typeDirect: best performance, works only on local network Direct when possible, otherwise proxied...
I get the home and settings tab with nothing below. On the settings tab I get Settings LanguageGerman English Spanish Finnish...
When i log in, this Message are Comming. The rest works fine. All SKins are showing these Message but the Skin Simplicity and...
Replies
Views
You will need to use WifiRemote for sendings command and get playinfo, e.g. play/pause/stop commands. Its a tcp/ip interface and used by Couchpotato, aMPDroid and Eve.
You will need to use WifiRemote for sendings command and get playinfo, e.g. play/pause/stop commands. Its a tcp/ip interface and...
I'm using a lot of home automation and I have tablets wallmounted at several spots in the house. With Webmediaportal I can see...
Replies
Views
can anyone help? Thanks
can anyone help? Thanks
can anyone help? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi! I do not know the architecture of MPExtended, the MP TV Server and WebMediaPortal good enough, so if my question is kind of stupid I am sorry for that. I habe a HTPC with two DVB-S2 tuners and MP 1.6.0 final (client + TV server) installed as well as the latest versions of MPExtended and WebMediaPortal. I can either watch TV...
Hi! I do not know the architecture of MPExtended, the MP TV Server and WebMediaPortal good enough, so if my question is kind of...
Hi! I do not know the architecture of MPExtended, the MP TV Server and WebMediaPortal good enough, so if my question is kind of...
Replies
Views
The os you use to access webmediaportal doesn't matter. You need a windows system where mpextended is installed (your tv server in this case).
The os you use to access webmediaportal doesn't matter. You need a windows system where mpextended is installed (your tv server in...
Hello. For now I have not installed MPExtended but I have read the installation guide. Is it correct, that you must have a Windows...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I just set up MP 1.6 on my machine and have noticed that up until I installed MPExtend, my single seat HTPC would sleep if I left it alone for 5 minutes. Now it doesn't sleep. I went into the power configuration of the TV server config and it said that MPExtend was not allowing the computer to sleep. Is there a way...
Hello everyone, I just set up MP 1.6 on my machine and have noticed that up until I installed MPExtend, my single seat HTPC would...
Hello everyone, I just set up MP 1.6 on my machine and have noticed that up until I installed MPExtend, my single seat HTPC would...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am currently using MPextended and aMPdroid. My HTPC is connected to a monitor and a TV. At the moment I use a batch-script to change the screen configuration via ATI CCC and to start Mediaportal afterwards. When I use aMPdroid to start MP, MPextended starts MP directly. Is it possible to configure MPextended in the way that...
Hello! I am currently using MPextended and aMPdroid. My HTPC is connected to a monitor and a TV. At the moment I use a...
Hello! I am currently using MPextended and aMPdroid. My HTPC is connected to a monitor and a TV. At the moment I use a...
Replies
Views
Here is also Process Monitor dump of MPExtended service activity while loading slowest page (TV Guide). Might contain some useful info.
Here is also Process Monitor dump of MPExtended service activity while loading slowest page (TV Guide). Might contain some useful info.
Currently installed version 0.5.3 (IIS Express) and I noticed that it takes some time (several seconds) on actions that seem quite...
Replies
Views
Hi! I started using ampdroid after my remote stopped working... I'm trying to find the difference between watched and unwatched episodes in the series plugin but I don't see the difference. How does watched flag presents on the episode list?
Hi! I started using ampdroid after my remote stopped working... I'm trying to find the difference between watched and unwatched...
shouldn´t i see any kind of watched status in WebmediaPortal or Ampdroid? - i connectet to my account but i can not see any...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I'd like an option to stream at lower bite rates so its like using Spotify away from home. Lower bite rates for stream to mobile devices etc.
Yeah, I'd like an option to stream at lower bite rates so its like using Spotify away from home. Lower bite rates for stream to...
Hey, is there a way to switch the audio streams in MPExtended with WebMPExtended? Did not find a way to do so (neither with flash...
Replies
Views
If you only need access to the recordings then you should install MPExtended on the TV server.
If you only need access to the recordings then you should install MPExtended on the TV server.
HI Guys, i just have one question. I have a setup that features one dedicated TV Server and two MP Clients running Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
I don't know the exact cause of your problem but I had a similar issue with my iPhone. Here's what I did - add a custom streaming profile for live tv. Go to "C:\ProgramData\MPExtended" and open "StreamingProfiles.xml" in a text editor. Add the following lines to the file. This should be inserted after the end of one of the other...
I don't know the exact cause of your problem but I had a similar issue with my iPhone. Here's what I did - add a custom streaming...
I can't get live TV working properly at any quality setting on our iPad 3 using MPExtended 0.5.4. I get a still frame and stop...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have setup WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 successfully. I chose "direct when possible, otherwise proxied" as stream-type. When I am accessing WMP through my local network I have problems with direct streaming if channels are on a different transponder. E.g. in Germany I am only able to watch channels from rtl group (vox, rtl, rtl2, etc.)...
Hi, I have setup WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 successfully. I chose "direct when possible, otherwise proxied" as stream-type. When I am...
Hi, I have setup WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 successfully. I chose "direct when possible, otherwise proxied" as stream-type. When I am...
Replies
Views
@Oxan @DieBagger Hey guys, Are there any news on this? It seems this is not a very common problem so I was wondering if you could help me on the configuration/setup side of things... Any help would be appreciated :-)
@Oxan @DieBagger Hey guys, Are there any news on this? It seems this is not a very common problem so I was wondering if you could...
Hi Oxan, as reported here external srt subs are not showing up while streaming to ampdroid. I'd like to pick up the issue and...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm trying to get My Films and MPExtended playing nice together, but having no luck Service.log 2013-11-19 23:21:10.85722 [(7)] WARN: MyFilms: failed to load database path System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
Hi all I'm trying to get My Films and MPExtended playing nice together, but having no luck Service.log 2013-11-19 23:21:10.85722...
Hi all I'm trying to get My Films and MPExtended playing nice together, but having no luck Service.log 2013-11-19 23:21:10.85722...
Replies
Views
please have a look at the pictures. in the tv-series config, the tv-show Avengers Assemble (2013) is shown with banners, cover, etc. but in the overview within WebMP it is not. What is the problem ? And this behaviour, if have in 4-5 other tv-shows. shown in the config, but not in the overview.
please have a look at the pictures. in the tv-series config, the tv-show Avengers Assemble (2013) is shown with banners, cover...
please have a look at the pictures. in the tv-series config, the tv-show Avengers Assemble (2013) is shown with banners, cover...
Replies
Views
solved by starting a "cmd" as Administrator and starting the msi installation
solved by starting a "cmd" as Administrator and starting the msi installation
Hello, i have set up my dedicated TV Server on a fresh Win7 Prof. installation. While trying to install the mpextended plugin...
Replies
Views
Didn't find a way either.
Didn't find a way either.
I suspect this is not possible but is there currently any way to delete recorded tv using WedMP 0.5.4?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPEG DASH support DE
Now that IE11 on Windows 8.1 supports MPEG-DASH media streaming through HTML5 Media Source Extensions, is there any chance we will se this in MPE? Google Chrome also support this I belive. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ie/bg182646(v=vs.85).aspx Maybe Simple Delivery Profile (SDP) is something to look at as well?
Now that IE11 on Windows 8.1 supports MPEG-DASH media streaming through HTML5 Media Source Extensions, is there any chance we will...
Now that IE11 on Windows 8.1 supports MPEG-DASH media streaming through HTML5 Media Source Extensions, is there any chance we will...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Password sync DE
Hi, I have an installtion with 2 servers like this: 1. Webserver installed with WebMediaportal IIS Edition 2. TV Server with MPextended + Mediaportal TV server. As I understand the account configuration where I allow access and set password is done on my server no 2 with MPExtended configuration GUI. My problem is that it seems...
Hi, I have an installtion with 2 servers like this: 1. Webserver installed with WebMediaportal IIS Edition 2. TV Server with...
Hi, I have an installtion with 2 servers like this: 1. Webserver installed with WebMediaportal IIS Edition 2. TV Server with...
Replies
Views
I just got MP 1.4 and MPExtended setup and I'm having an audio sync issue with live TV. I am using Ampdroid and Webmediaportal and no matter what profile I choose the audio stays in sync for a while then the audio keeps playing and the video freezes or goes in slow motion and the audio gets way out of sync. Then the video will look...
I just got MP 1.4 and MPExtended setup and I'm having an audio sync issue with live TV. I am using Ampdroid and Webmediaportal and...
I just got MP 1.4 and MPExtended setup and I'm having an audio sync issue with live TV. I am using Ampdroid and Webmediaportal and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom