MPExtended (13 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
MP1 MP2 Sleeping DE
Hi Dylan80, Oxan and others... This is a good thread - questions, irony, and apologies... :LOL: Yes I know it and understand it... It's hard to decide if my server will run continuously or on request only. I use the second possibility. By my local MediaPortal clients isn't problem, there is a native solution - integrated WOL packet...
Hi Dylan80, Oxan and others... This is a good thread - questions, irony, and apologies... :LOL: Yes I know it and understand it...
hi just got the up and running, streaming everything is perfect. while my htpc is suspended (s3) i cannot access the webportal at...
Replies
Views
No, the problem is the authentication your network drive. MPExtended needs to authenticated with the server to access the network drive. You need to configure those credentials in the MPExtended Configuration itself, here.
No, the problem is the authentication your network drive. MPExtended needs to authenticated with the server to access the network...
Hi all: Installed everything according to the instructions. I can access to my media but so far I can't get anything to play...
Replies
Views
I actually don't know what the status of radio streaming is. Nobody might've tried it (at least I haven't). If you want to use these features now, you've to compile MPExtended from source using Visual Studio. There is some documentation available on that here. Keep in mind that you're using a development then, which is less stable...
I actually don't know what the status of radio streaming is. Nobody might've tried it (at least I haven't). If you want to use...
Hi everybody, I´m trying to get Album Cover Artwork into a flash app. I´m using the JSON API but now I´m a liddle stuck. with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Install on WHS 2011 DE
sorry about that, just had to reboot
sorry about that, just had to reboot
Hello, I have tvserver installed on my whs 2011 box. I installed mpextended and it looks like it installed fine however I cannot...
Replies
Views
Yes, it will (thanks to @Chris84).
Yes, it will (thanks to @Chris84).
Hi, Some of you have reported problems running WebMediaPortal on Windows 8. I've fixes ready for all those bugs, but I'd like to...
Replies
Views
No, you're hitting a bug in MPExtended here. To be clear: - The Direct streaming mode only works on the LAN, doesn't work over the internet. - The Proxied streaming mode always works. - However, in v0.5.3 the Proxied streaming mode doesn't work in combination with the "Direct" profile. This is fixed in v0.5.4. For now, you can...
No, you're hitting a bug in MPExtended here. To be clear: - The Direct streaming mode only works on the LAN, doesn't work over the...
Hi Have just setup "MPExtended WebMediaPortal" on my 1.4 final client/server system. Everything went fine: MPExtended Service...
Replies
Views
Great, thank you! Installed it and it looks and works great.
Great, thank you! Installed it and it looks and works great.
Hi there I recently installed MP for the 1st time (v1.4) and have been playing around with configuring it. Now most things work...
Replies
Views
try either reenter the login and password for MP extended. will as just having it cleared. should also restart service after change just in case.
try either reenter the login and password for MP extended. will as just having it cleared. should also restart service after...
Dear all, Until today evening I was using MP 1.4 pre-release and aMPdroid was way perfect. Now, after flawless upgrade to 1.4...
Replies
Views
Sorry, missed your post. There have been some more reports of this, and setting the fps property for the encoder seems to help usually. Can you try that? (See this post for one such report, you'll find more if you search a bit).
Sorry, missed your post. There have been some more reports of this, and setting the fps property for the encoder seems to help...
Hi, when I stream tv, it's always chuppy (stutter) like if it's droping frames from 29.97 to 23.976. When I stream 23.976 movies...
Replies
Views
The Direct profile currently uses the VLC browser plugin, so if you don't have that installed in Chrome or IE it doesn't work.
The Direct profile currently uses the VLC browser plugin, so if you don't have that installed in Chrome or IE it doesn't work.
Would it be possible to add HTML5-Video Tag for *.mp4;*.webM;*.ogg Files. I have many mp4 files in my Video-Folder. When watching...
Replies
Views
That's hard to say without your full logs.
That's hard to say without your full logs.
2013-06-11 21:18:30.35674 [(12)] DEBUG: Reloading configuration file 'StreamingProfiles.xml' due to changes. Does this mean that...
Replies
Views
Yes, it's certainly possible. The easiest implementation is probably just to play the media on the same PC where we get the database from, so you don't have to worry about paths/ids not matching. However, I'm personally not interested in implementing this in WebMP, so you're going to need to find another dev to get this implemented.
Yes, it's certainly possible. The easiest implementation is probably just to play the media on the same PC where we get the...
One question, maybe it is already in the pipeline, but I would really enjoy using WebMP to select the movie, series, music etc. to...
Replies
Views
Not sure what you mean with "generic module", but yes, it's possible to use vlc.exe instead of VLCWrapper. I think changing the Transcoder parameter to MPExtended.Services.StreamingService.Transcoders.VLC and changing the path to vlc.exe is enough, but I'm not completely sure.
Not sure what you mean with "generic module", but yes, it's possible to use vlc.exe instead of VLCWrapper. I think changing the...
Any chance of having QuickSync transcoding supported in MPExtended now that we have an open source implementation, QSTranscode? -P.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Action Required] Streaming issue info (1 Viewer) DE
Thanks! That worked great. Here's the sql code i ran on tversiesdatabase4.db3: UPDATE ImportPathes SET Path = REPLACE(Path, 'Z:\TV Series', '\\vault\e\TV Series'); UPDATE local_episodes SET EpisodeFilename = REPLACE(EpisodeFilename, 'Z:\TV Series', '\\vault\e\TV Series'); After doing this, I can confirm it all works!
Thanks! That worked great. Here's the sql code i ran on tversiesdatabase4.db3: UPDATE ImportPathes SET Path = REPLACE(Path, 'Z:\TV...
Per @Oxan's request, here's the logs for this ticket https://github.com//MPExtended/issues/380#issuecomment-15315365.
Replies
Views
I see what you want to do, but only implementing GetMovieCategories is just solving half of the problem. It will require the client to manually convert a category to the filter parameter for that category. That's not something I want that client developers have to do. I want to expose a clean API for clients, where they can retrieve...
I see what you want to do, but only implementing GetMovieCategories is just solving half of the problem. It will require the client...
Hey, so i was trying to get the category list for movies (MovingPictures), e.g. the category Year. Using...
Replies
Views
ok, after editing some lines in applicationhost.config after checking event logs i came 1 step further asp net doesnt exit anymore, now i only get a http 500 internal server error log says 2013-05-26 11:37:59.43234 [(1)] DEBUG: WebMediaPortal starting! 2013-05-26 11:38:18.32296 [(1)] DEBUG: Active skin: default 2013-05-26...
ok, after editing some lines in applicationhost.config after checking event logs i came 1 step further asp net doesnt exit...
Hi, before i get completey clueless i wanted to ask if its possible to get current setup webmediaportal on win 2k8 iis 7 server...
Replies
Views
AWESOME! Glad you got it safe and sound! Other prizes will be shipped out to everyone next week, if I believe I have all the contestants addresses. if I am missing one I will PM you! Thanks everyone!! Here is a pic of the regular (non customized T-Shirts) the custom ones had to be redone and that is what I am waiting on now b4 I...
AWESOME! Glad you got it safe and sound! Other prizes will be shipped out to everyone next week, if I believe I have all the...
WebSkin 2013 Contest Status: Entries: 10 @hutstein, @MrEMan, @Dragy, @regurge, @hafblade, @ThaClown, @Kelsey Armstrong, @Robke22...
Replies
Views
I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. Here are some updated logs after replacing the MPExtended.Services.StreamingService.* files.
I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. Here are some updated logs after replacing the...
I am working on a Plex channel that integrates with MediaPortal using the WSS API. I am having some troubles with the HTTP Live...
Replies
Views
Yeah, a join would be great. In the project im working on, i used to just access the db directly and could benifit from all the sql stuff available. However as i want to make my project available to others aswell, i first want to change that to just using MPExtended. Its more userfriendly and cleaner. Going to continue changing to the...
Yeah, a join would be great. In the project im working on, i used to just access the db directly and could benifit from all the sql...
Hey, im trying to get the basic video properties for my movies. For example the resolution, or the audiocodec. I found GetMediaInfo...
Replies
Views
Ok. But maybe we have a different problem. Because I can find the stream and start playing it (even iPad and iPhone) but it stops shortly after 10 secs. Then after some secs after (may be 20) plays some more secs and stops. In Onlinevideos works fluent for hours on same profile. I can post you logs with web play and iPad play (or...
Ok. But maybe we have a different problem. Because I can find the stream and start playing it (even iPad and iPhone) but it stops...
Hello all! I have a problem with the stream via internet of any of the contents of mediaportal (TV, videos...). My problem is that...
Replies
Views
Yes, it's somewhere on our long todo list.
Yes, it's somewhere on our long todo list.
Hi, I have several movies and series where I would like to select the audio language for streaming. Is there any way to do this...
Replies
Views
Yes, you've to manually configure your router to enable that.
Yes, you've to manually configure your router to enable that.
heyho, I think I'm just too dumb. TV streaming works fine, but if i try to browse my movie database it's empty. So Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Ok, great. I'll consider this "not-a-bug" in WebMediaPortal then.
Ok, great. I'll consider this "not-a-bug" in WebMediaPortal then.
I have Web MePo set up where i can access it from the internet and everything works fine until I try to make changes on the...
Replies
Views
The software you're using (aMPdroid?) is trying to access the Moving Pictures database, not the MyVideos database. Solution: if you're using aMPdroid, choose the "video" section instead of the "movies" one, iirc. Otherwise, configure the software you use to use MPVideos instead of MovingPictures.
The software you're using (aMPdroid?) is trying to access the Moving Pictures database, not the MyVideos database. Solution: if...
I cannot use the myvideo plugin I got an error that the table movie_info is not available. Looking into the videodatabasev5 i...
Replies
Views
Which MP-TVSeries version are you using?
Which MP-TVSeries version are you using?
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description WebMediaPortal version 0.5.3 (commit df8b4b0). Request...
Replies
Views
Ah right, yes thatll be the problem then. The 2 specific albums that i cant view are compilation albums made up of hundreds of different songs from different artists. Thanks for the heads up.
Ah right, yes thatll be the problem then. The 2 specific albums that i cant view are compilation albums made up of hundreds of...
I cant seem to view my music in anything other than 'Artist View', which means that when i click 'Music' in the quicklinks bar i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP Extended DE
If you want to watch TV from a browser, you'll need to install WebMediaPortal too. The MPExtended Service only offers the data for usage by other applications, such as WebMediaPortal or aMPdroid.
If you want to watch TV from a browser, you'll need to install WebMediaPortal too. The MPExtended Service only offers the data for...
Hi I got MPExtended installed on server pc, how can I view or stream TV from client PC. I got following URL...
Replies
Views
I sort of have this working now, I hadnt set up my port forwarding correctly. Thanks again.
I sort of have this working now, I hadnt set up my port forwarding correctly. Thanks again.
I installed Mpextended and Webmediaportal last night on my server and one of my clients. Everything went well initially, i could...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IIS 8 Express DE
WebMP is a 32-bit application, and that doesn't play well with the 64-bit IIS Express (refuses to load).
WebMP is a 32-bit application, and that doesn't play well with the 64-bit IIS Express (refuses to load).
Before I play, what are the issues with the IIS 8 version? I am running VS2012 on my machine so 8 is there as part of it and I do...
Replies
Views
Create it then ;)
Create it then ;)
Hi I'm using windows 8 with MPExtender and im getting following error Server Error in '/' Application please help :) details...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom