MPExtended (9 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
Hey Oxan, I've got the same problem with the subs. I think the new topic with logs etc was never created right? I'd like to pitch in... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/issue-subtitles-not-showing-logs.122403/
Hey Oxan, I've got the same problem with the subs. I think the new topic with logs etc was never created right? I'd like to pitch...
Hi all: As Media Portal was my favorite media center and once I want portability I tried the mpextended to see how it works on my...
Replies
Views
@Sinbe, @guytpetj, @Fafnir I figured I'd give it a shot! I added this to version 3 of my skin (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/webmp-skin-mediacabinet-v3-october-17.117367). Login with a bookmark to http://SERVERADDRESS/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2f&user=myUSER&password=myPASSWORD. The login page will still be accessed to...
@Sinbe, @guytpetj, @Fafnir I figured I'd give it a shot! I added this to version 3 of my skin...
Is it possible to create a hotlink that would login automatically in WebMP? Something like...
Replies
Views
good to know, thanks!
good to know, thanks!
Hi! While TV streaming works I don't see any movies in the web interface. Can you please tell me how to setup this? I added some...
Replies
Views
Sounds like a good plan to me!
Sounds like a good plan to me!
Hi there, I have never really looked into MPExtended before but have just ascertained that I would need it to try out MP2 with my...
Replies
Views
i dont like the ide of posting all my logs from webserver in mpextended the streaming details is in plain text and not protected. i dont have a good way to reproduse the time the steaming hangs but iam trying to narow it down. it might be the tvserver dvb-ip filter is not sending kill stream when not abel to decode. what is the...
i dont like the ide of posting all my logs from webserver in mpextended the streaming details is in plain text and not protected...
@Oxan i dont know hove to explain in a good way but whil make it a try :) (sorry for bad english) i have sucksesfully made a...
Replies
Views
Maybe you can try to rar a video and then try to play it? :)
Maybe you can try to rar a video and then try to play it? :)
Hello! First of all I want to say THANKS for a great plugin! I have the RarFileSource directshow filter to be able to play videos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 m3u File for tv DE
Use script i have posted in other thread. You have to modify the sql-query to only export channels for a given group.
Use script i have posted in other thread. You have to modify the sql-query to only export channels for a given group.
Is ther any way to make a m3u file for streaming details for every channel in a group. Like a playlist file to use in dvb-ip card...
Replies
Views
Ok, i found another thread with exactly my problem.. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/web-mp-music-views-issue.118720/ maybe mpextended can provide the tag ALBUMARTIST in the next release.. :-/
Ok, i found another thread with exactly my problem.. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/web-mp-music-views-issue.118720/...
Possible to sort Music by ALBUMARTIST instead of ARTIST ?? Because with the artist-tag every 1-song-artist from compilations...
Replies
Views
I have problems to play my music, doesnt matter if via ampdroid or webmediaportal. this is not new, i have this problems since my beginning of mp and mpextended 2 years ago. films and recordings and series playing fine, but music (flac) will not start, regardless of whether ampdroid or webmediaportal. in mp all plays fine...
I have problems to play my music, doesnt matter if via ampdroid or webmediaportal. this is not new, i have this problems since my...
I have problems to play my music, doesnt matter if via ampdroid or webmediaportal. this is not new, i have this problems since my...
Replies
Views
PS Just as an example of layout etc Cancel that ... seems to be doing it now :) and can manually modify the URL to get a good time window eg time=2013-09-16T18%3A30%3A00
PS Just as an example of layout etc Cancel that ... seems to be doing it now :) and can manually modify the URL to get a good...
Could someone advise if any of the skins do the following, or if anyone has looked at making these changes? All movies, generally...
Replies
Views
Hi just wondering what is possible in the following setup : * Mediaportal client (Windows 7 Ultimate) with moving pictures and TV series. * Mediaportal server (Windows 7 Pro) * Windows 2008 r2, already running IIS, SQL enterprise 2008 The goal is to add, I presume, mpextended to the TV Server and then the Web client to the IIS...
Hi just wondering what is possible in the following setup : * Mediaportal client (Windows 7 Ultimate) with moving pictures and TV...
Hi just wondering what is possible in the following setup : * Mediaportal client (Windows 7 Ultimate) with moving pictures and TV...
Replies
Views
Okay. Thanks for the offer MegaHorst ;-) I have to correct myself. If i am in my LAN, only the DIREKT Mode works. When i set it to "Direct or Proxy" the TV will not start. I just see the Black Playerwindow.... I will look for Log Files at Weekend and Post them here.
Okay. Thanks for the offer MegaHorst ;-) I have to correct myself. If i am in my LAN, only the DIREKT Mode works. When i set it...
Hello, I want to switch my WebMediaPortal version from IISExpress to IIS because I want to setup a second webpage on the server...
Replies
Views
I have tested the scenarios where I watch the same TV program on the HTPC and the phone, and when I watch different programs on the HTPC and phone (all simultaneously). I can confirm that the HTPC program stops/freezes after some minutes when watching simultaneously the same program on the phone. I do not get any freezing when the...
I have tested the scenarios where I watch the same TV program on the HTPC and the phone, and when I watch different programs on the...
Hi, I am using MPExtended with Mediaportal 1.4.0. I access mediaportal from a Samsung S3 phone using aMPDroid. When I watch TV...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty sure Direct isn't going to work due to limited codec support. Anyway, I expect that WebMP doesn't support any way to stream to SMARTV curently, and will need some customization to get that working.
I'm pretty sure Direct isn't going to work due to limited codec support. Anyway, I expect that WebMP doesn't support any way to...
Hello, My Webmediaportal with VLC-player is OK. But i want to use "HTTP Live Streaming". How can I do that? Can anyone help me...
Replies
Views
sorry, here they are.
sorry, here they are.
hi@all my Mediaportal starts as Shell without the win7 explorer. The MPExtended-Service starts and runs succesfully. I use the...
Replies
Views
The internal movie plugin has a feature to group movies. With this feature it is possible to show all movies of a certain group (for example all James Bond) in a subfolder of all movies. Do you have any plans to make this database structure available for mpextended and web mediaportal? I think this would be a great enhancement for...
The internal movie plugin has a feature to group movies. With this feature it is possible to show all movies of a certain group...
The internal movie plugin has a feature to group movies. With this feature it is possible to show all movies of a certain group...
Replies
Views
if your videos saved on a network share, you have to use unc-path for them. for example: use not: "B:\Server\Share\Videos" use this: "\\Server\Share\Videos" or: "\\IP-Adress of your networkdrive\Share\Videos"
if your videos saved on a network share, you have to use unc-path for them. for example: use not: "B:\Server\Share\Videos" use...
Hi Oxan, I have a bunch of home videos that I can view in MP using the My Videos plugin, but these dont show up at all under the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FFMPEG quad cpu DE
What do you mean with "proof"? Well, it hurts concurrent stream performance. But yeah, I agree this is a sensible setting to use by default.
What do you mean with "proof"? Well, it hurts concurrent stream performance. But yeah, I agree this is a sensible setting to use...
Hei Hi have read that ffmpeg.exe only uses 1 core of my CPU how can I change it to use all 4 cores?
Replies
Views
Check box option for each tab in WebMP would be a great start: -Enable/Disable Music Tab -Enable/Disable Movies Tab -Enable/Disable TV-Shows Tab -Enable/Disable TV Guide Tab -Enable/Disable Recordings Tab -Enable/Disable Schedules Tab -Enable/Disable Status Tab -Enable/Disable Settings Tab Sub-permissions for certain tabs (future...
Check box option for each tab in WebMP would be a great start: -Enable/Disable Music Tab -Enable/Disable Movies Tab -Enable/Disable...
Is there anyway that user rights filters could be added to WebMP portion (i.e. users can access music only, or tv series only)? To...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late answer, is was on holiday. But here are the logs.
Sorry for the late answer, is was on holiday. But here are the logs.
Hello, I cannot open the tv show, sinds i upgraded to 5.4. sinds this update i notice a few differences. The "live tv" button is...
Replies
Views
I would say it is, ASUS X79 Motherboard, i7 3930k, 32GB RAM, 240GB SSD, ATI 7990 and all the usual bits that go with. The other is more of a HTPC with a AMD 5800k, 8GB RAM and 120GB SSD. Both on gigabit network through the house on CAT6. I'm just rebuilding the HTPC as it was ready but I feel the dodgy patch lead was mostly to blame...
I would say it is, ASUS X79 Motherboard, i7 3930k, 32GB RAM, 240GB SSD, ATI 7990 and all the usual bits that go with. The other is...
Hi, I use MPextender on a PC with TV tuner (Single DVB-S2/T2) which works fine up until I get the Mrs and the Daughter moaning...
Replies
Views
That's great. Thanks for the quick reply ;)
That's great. Thanks for the quick reply ;)
Hi, I've set up MPextend with MP 1.4 and it works perfectly, so a big thanks for the program. I was wondering if it's possible...
Replies
Views
That already happens if you've configured your Trakt account in MPExtended.
That already happens if you've configured your Trakt account in MPExtended.
I dont know of this is possible. I think it would be cool not only to detect where i left off on a show but to update the database...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Date Format DE
Kind of. There's no option in the user interface, but you can do it by manually changing the configuration files. In C:\ProgramData\MPExtended\WebMediaPortal.xml, replace the <DefaultLanguage> line with <DefaultLanguage>en-GB</DefaultLanguage>. Keep in mind that this will likely be overwritten when you change something on the Settings...
Kind of. There's no option in the user interface, but you can do it by manually changing the configuration files. In...
Hi all I'm a new user of MediaPortal having moved here from several years of Myth use. All is working well with the exception...
Replies
Views
Thank you, now it works like a charm (locally that is, havent tested remote yet) :)
Thank you, now it works like a charm (locally that is, havent tested remote yet) :)
When I try to access files (music/movies) on my WebMediaPortal it refers to a network share. All music and movies are located at a...
Replies
Views
Post your full logs please.
Post your full logs please.
I have mpextended 0.4.3 and webmediaportal 0.4.3 installed. I have the MP-Tvseries plugin with quite a few shows in the database...
Replies
Views
You mean that i can select for example HTTP Streaming LOW oder middle ? This i can select. In the setting page i have set the default on http streaming middle. Because i want use with ipad. Greetings, Visionsurfer
You mean that i can select for example HTTP Streaming LOW oder middle ? This i can select. In the setting page i have set the...
Hi, i have install the newest version for MPExtendend and WebMP. Direct after the installation everythink work fine. I can use...
Replies
Views
@Oxan How strange.... Name.mkv with Name.Dutch.srt does not work. The Name.mkv with The Name.Dutch.srt does not work. The Name (2013).mkv with The Name (2013).Dutch.srt works! So "THE Oblivion (2013).Dutch.srt" works. It must be an mkv, could not get avi with srt to work.
@Oxan How strange.... Name.mkv with Name.Dutch.srt does not work. The Name.mkv with The Name.Dutch.srt does not work. The Name...
IS there a way to show subtitles with the correct encoding un the web app.
Replies
Views
Thanks for the explanation. This works perfectly. I also reported it in the simplicity thread...
Thanks for the explanation. This works perfectly. I also reported it in the simplicity thread...
I get this error with 0.52, used to work with 0.51. I have not tried going back. It only occurs with the album player and mp3 audio...
Replies
Views
I should have just went to SQL Lite right away and looked. The issue was with a "|" character I had accidentally added to a path statement when I meant to use "\" for a manually added backdrop. The Moving Pictures configuration tool silently skipped that movie and since I have about 1800 movies I didn't even notice. After editing...
I should have just went to SQL Lite right away and looked. The issue was with a "|" character I had accidentally added to a path...
Getting a JSON Error for illegal character in path for Moving Pictures loading. The log doesn't indicate what it is trying to load...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom