I can see only the album folders (1 Viewer)

Nachtfalke43

Portal Member
December 23, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
No, it doesn't work. I get the same error.

2013-01-04 01:39:57.678315 [Trace][ 1][GridViewTracks.FolderScan ]: Retrieving file: C:\(1985) Hunting High And Low 160 kbps CDDB\02 - Train Of Thought.mp3
2013-01-04 01:39:57.678315 [Error][ 1][GridViewTracks.FolderScan ]: Caugth error processing files: Method not found: 'System.String TagLib.Tag.get_ReplayGainTrack()'. C:\(1985) Hunting High And Low 160 kbps CDDB\02 - Train Of Thought.mp3

Nachtfalke43

Portal Member
December 23, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have tried to uninstall Mediapoprtal and MPTagThat and install MPTagThat standalone.
It doesn't work.

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Can you zip the file taglib-sharp.dll, which is found in c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MPTagThat\bin\
    and attach it to this post. i need to check, if you have the correct version.

ofc, i can always create you an older version, but you should be able to upgrade to new versions in the future

Nachtfalke43

Portal Member
    December 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, i have uninstall also all the MP Plugins and then it works.[DOUBLEPOST=1357434274][/DOUBLEPOST]I noticed, that the Track-Number is always stored with the pattern 1, 2, 3 ,4.
    But it will display the pattern 01, 02, 03, 04, in the tracklist and that ist also my pattern.
    Can you please implement the pattern 01, 02, 03, 04, when i save.

Secondly, I noticed when I use Tag from Internet and when I set a Genre, the Genre is not taken.

Last edited:

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Ok, i have uninstall also all the MP Plugins and then it works.

Great. So some plugin was most probably using a taglib-sharp.dll.

I noticed, that the Track-Number is always stored with the pattern 1, 2, 3 ,4.
    But it will display the pattern 01, 02, 03, 04, in the tracklist and that ist also my pattern.
    Can you please implement the pattern 01, 02, 03, 04, when i save.

As per ID3 standard those fields should be stored in the files without leading zeroes.

Secondly, I noticed when I use Tag from Internet and when I set a Genre, the Genre is not taken.

Confirmed. will be fixed in the next version.

Users who are viewing this thread