MPTagThat (4 Viewers)

MPTagThat is the OpenSource Tag Editor.
Anything in the logs?
Anything in the logs?
hi there Mptagthat freezes on splashscreen in "localization", at first run after install, it get a .net framework error, i...
Replies
Views
Thanks, it'd be great to have it so it shows a list of the song's tagged artist and name and the lyrics found, so you can approve them quickly. The lyrics engine as is works great, but it's a bit long process when you want to apply it to a long list of files...
Thanks, it'd be great to have it so it shows a list of the song's tagged artist and name and the lyrics found, so you can approve...
Lyrics searching in MPTagThat is impressive, but I'd love to see a way to make it run in a batch mode, so I can add the lyrics to...
Replies
Views
Have you recently imported those songs into iTunes? Maybe it is something new, which i am not recognizing. i see 2 types of errors in the log "Unsupported Format" and "Corrupt File". Please upload 1 of the aiff files and "\65daysofstatic\We Were Exploding Anyway\01 - Mountainhead.aif" <- This one reported as Corupt Send me a PM...
Have you recently imported those songs into iTunes? Maybe it is something new, which i am not recognizing. i see 2 types of errors...
I have .wav and .aif and it is not seing the songs in folder view says they are their at the bottom but not showing up in the...
Replies
Views
Ah, great thank you :)
Ah, great thank you :)
Can MPTag That convert FLAC files to WMA lossless? I've ripped alot of CDs to FLAC, but now that I have a Zune I'd like to have...
Replies
Views
No, it's absolutely ok. I'm planning anyhow to build an last.fm interface. Will check it.
No, it's absolutely ok. I'm planning anyhow to build an last.fm interface. Will check it.
This is something I have been looking around the net for some time: I'd like to import song ratings into my tags, for example...
Replies
Views
Yes, that's the problem. You need at least .Net 2.0 installed Maybe i should add a dependency check in the installer
Yes, that's the problem. You need at least .Net 2.0 installed Maybe i should add a dependency check in the installer
Is it possible to use this on a pc without MP installed? I want as few programs as possible installed on the pc i have MP...
Replies
Views
Yes that worked. thanks
Yes that worked. thanks
When I first startup (and every time I refresh [f5]) in the file list window I get the following exception, simply cannot use...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Won't load DE
It looks like the naming of a non-music file found in a folder, you were scanning is causing troubles. Please try a version from here
It looks like the naming of a non-music file found in a folder, you were scanning is causing troubles. Please try a version from here
I was in the middle of using the program when it crashed. Got an error message and it would not restart. I uninstalled the program...
Replies
Views
yeah, that looks like problems accessing musicbrainz website. So we know, that it is not a problem of version 2.0 itself. will try to investigate, tough on my side i see no difference in speed at alll
yeah, that looks like problems accessing musicbrainz website. So we know, that it is not a problem of version 2.0 itself. will try...
mptagthat once i scan my files it keeps saying (not responding) it will work very very slow start stop start stop.
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply. Ha ha, yes you're right :thx: I've done a little digging and mp3tag allows you to custom map mp3 tags but not FLAC tags. Having played with this, I can't get it to write to the correct frame (TPE2 for mp3 and BAND for FLAC). Mediamonkey doesn't appear to allow custom mapping and exhibits the same problem...
Thanks for the reply. Ha ha, yes you're right :thx: I've done a little digging and mp3tag allows you to custom map mp3 tags but...
Hi, I'm hoping that someone can shed some light on this. I normally use mp3tag v2.46 to do my tagging but have recently been...
Replies
Views
I fixed now the crash. However the out of memory can occur at any tome anywhere in the programn, so i only can inform the user that there's no memory and terminate the app. I was able to scan 15k files, before it happened to me. i think there is no practical use for it anyhow. An option would be to stop after e.g. 7000 files and...
I fixed now the crash. However the out of memory can occur at any tome anywhere in the programn, so i only can inform the user that...
Hi Helmut! If i try to open my opera folder (336 subfolders) MPtagThat unfortunately crashes with...
Replies
Views
The last release works fine! :thx:
The last release works fine! :thx:
Hi, I've got a crash with the last version (2.0) when saving modification into files on multiple subfolders. I can't find an...
Replies
Views
Yes. With the new version, which will be released later today.
Yes. With the new version, which will be released later today.
Hi, First : Great tool! :D Is there a way to read multiple folders (or subfolders) to display all the files into the GUI...
Replies
Views
Re : Issue on AIFF tagging Hello to everyone If it can help someone else, I have the solution by using JRiver Media Center, amazing player and it has recognised all AIFF tags instantly. Highly recommended ! Madien
Re : Issue on AIFF tagging Hello to everyone If it can help someone else, I have the solution by using JRiver Media Center...
Dear all I am a new member; I discovered MPtagThat recently and I was quite impressed by this powerful tool. I still have an...
Replies
Views
AW: Where can I find the source code? I added the svn infos for MPTagThat to our wiki.
AW: Where can I find the source code? I added the svn infos for MPTagThat to our wiki.
Hi, my question is already in the title. I searched under SourceForge.net Repository - [mediaportal] Index of /trunk/Tools but I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Ribbon Bar redesign DE
thanks for offering help. Sent you a PM. In German :-)
thanks for offering help. Sent you a PM. In German :-)
I want ti replace the Ribbon Component, which is currently in use, by a different one, which has more features and less bugs. So...
Replies
Views
fixed next version will allow adding a number of desired digits to: <K> <k> <D> <d> this allows: <D:1> - a disc "01" will appear as "1! <K:5> - track "01" will appear as "00001"
fixed next version will allow adding a number of desired digits to: <K> <k> <D> <d> this allows: <D:1> - a disc "01" will...
Hello Manfred, the track naming options allow multiple combinations of multi-disc and track numbers. Recently I wanted to...
Replies
Views
Hi Mads, Which upper left corner do you mean? Talking about MPTagTHat. Sure you posted in the roght forum? thanks, Helmut
Hi Mads, Which upper left corner do you mean? Talking about MPTagTHat. Sure you posted in the roght forum? thanks, Helmut
Hi can i change the name in the left upper corner "mediaportal" to ex my own name? Mads
Replies
Views
yes, this will be the case
yes, this will be the case
When all picture tags are the same in a group of tracks, should a multiple tag edit show the existing pictures? I get nothing...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply. I've done some further testing and there something a little strange happening here. In MPTagThat If I add a cover to a song by clicking the icon "Get Cover Art" in the ribbon, the artwork then shows up up in iTunes. BUT if instead I go through Single (or Multiple) Tag Edit -> Pictures -> Get from Internet...
Thanks for your reply. I've done some further testing and there something a little strange happening here. In MPTagThat If I...
Hello all, I've searched this forum for iTunes but couldn't find an answer. I'm using to this EXCELLENT tool (thanks so much)...
Replies
Views
Hi, first of all, thanks for this very impressive piece of software. I have the same problem. There are simply no tracks in database view visible. I tried this on different computers (XP/Vista) with different songs. Here is what I've done: Fresh install of MPTagThat, going to configuration/Tags/Database, selected a new...
Hi, first of all, thanks for this very impressive piece of software. I have the same problem. There are simply no tracks in...
Hi, I have been using mptagthat for a while now and managed to retag a few albums. At one point I wanted to retag files...
Replies
Views
:thx:
:thx:
Hi, scanning my folders MPTagThat crashes. Please find below the ErrorLog: //start Informationen über das Aufrufen von...
Replies
Views
You could use Audio Identifier: Audio Identifier - Freeware - Download.CHIP.eu It's really powerful - it nearly detects and manages every codec.
You could use Audio Identifier: Audio Identifier - Freeware - Download.CHIP.eu It's really powerful - it nearly detects and...
Hi, i was thinking of a feature request and would like to share it to see your opinions. I believe it would be nice to have a...
Replies
Views
When i click the organise button all the files are moved to correct directory location If the directory is now empty (all the mp3 files have moved to correct location) then that empty directory should be deleted.
When i click the organise button all the files are moved to correct directory location If the directory is now empty (all the mp3...
When i click the organise button all the files are moved to correct directory location If the directory is now empty (all the mp3...
Replies
Views
1. select all files within a directory/album 2. rename the files based on their tags 3. click organise files to change the directory 4. When i click preview the preview window uses the old filenames If I click "save" between step 3 and 4, then preview window is correct.
1. select all files within a directory/album 2. rename the files based on their tags 3. click organise files to change the...
1. select all files within a directory/album 2. rename the files based on their tags 3. click organise files to change the...
Replies
Views
"Organise Files" has a custom format string to choose destination directory. Would be good if you could also rename the file in here. eg. "<a>\<b>\<k>. <t>" = \artist\album\1. title.mp3 instead of current behaviour which is "<a>\<b>\<k> <t>" = \artist\album\1. title\filename.mp3
"Organise Files" has a custom format string to choose destination directory. Would be good if you could also rename the file in...
"Organise Files" has a custom format string to choose destination directory. Would be good if you could also rename the file in...
Replies
Views
when the files are renamed into a new folder would be good if a folder.jpg was created also. Example it would create <a>\<b>\folder.jpg = album thumbnail Would be good if <a>\folder.jpg = artist thumbnail (available from thumbs directory/last.fm+audioscrobber scraper)
when the files are renamed into a new folder would be good if a folder.jpg was created also. Example it would create...
Hi Helmut! Will it be possible in one of the upcoming releases to rename folders like files (with variables)? best regards...
Replies
Views
would be good if this happened on rename files as well. i have a renaming expression that uses <o> (album artrist) if this field is blank, then i get blank bits in the filename, even with "copy artist->albumartist when empty is enabled"
would be good if this happened on rename files as well. i have a renaming expression that uses <o> (album artrist) if this field...
I have just started to use MPTagThat to clean up all the mp3 tags and I have selected the option "Copy Artist to AlbumArtist when...
Replies
Views
For renaming file expression i should be able to use directories eg. "e:\music\<o>\<a>\<k> - <t>" I know that organise can be used to move/make dirs, but it would be useful to do it with just one click. Also would be great if it automatically created a folder.jpg in the new directory
For renaming file expression i should be able to use directories eg. "e:\music\<o>\<a>\<k> - <t>" I know that organise can be...
For renaming file expression i should be able to use directories eg. "e:\music\<o>\<a>\<k> - <t>" I know that organise can be...
Replies
Views
Found the problem. Next release contains support for Network folders.
Found the problem. Next release contains support for Network folders.
Maybe (likely) I'm stupid...but... I deceided to try this program...installed...started... I can see my local drives, c:, d...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom