My TVSeries (51 Viewers)

I experienced stuttering when trying to watch recorded TV with a Quantum Byte computer running Windows 10 and Media Portal 1.12 on a WiFi network, I had to set the Codecs and Renderer/Video Renderer tab to Video Mixing Renderer 9. It has seemed to clear up the stuttering.
I experienced stuttering when trying to watch recorded TV with a Quantum Byte computer running Windows 10 and Media Portal 1.12 on...
This info can be added to wiki later once it is confirmed to help enough users out. Please reply to the thread or mark this post as...
Replies
Views
After your "Math 101" example, I did a search on TheTVDb and indeed there are quite a few of them with 101 in the title. I could indeed forsee problems with that (didn't test), so a replacement before into some unique word and then replacement after back into the original name makes total sense to me. So I'll modify the article...
After your "Math 101" example, I did a search on TheTVDb and indeed there are quite a few of them with 101 in the title. I could...
This is a FAQ for the MP-TVSeries plugin. In here you will find a solution for the most common problems. Over time more...
Replies
Views
Thanks! :D
Thanks! :D
MP-TVSeries translations are now on Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/mp-tvseries/...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Expressions/Rules exchange (1 Viewer) DE
Variation of default parsing expression for filename processing: ^(?:.*\\)?(?<series>[^\\]+?)[ _.\-\[]+(?:\(.{3,}\)[ _.\-]*)?(?:[s]?(?:eason\s?)?(?<season>\d+)[ _.\-\[\]]*[ex](?:pisode\s?)?(?<episode>\d+)|(?:\#|\-\s)(?<season>(?!(?:\d{4}.\d{2}.\d{2}|\d{2}.\d{2}.\d{4}))\d+)\.(?<episode>\d+))(?:[ _.+-]+(?:[s]?(?:eason\s?)?\k<season>[...
Variation of default parsing expression for filename processing: ^(?:.*\\)?(?<series>[^\\]+?)[ _.\-\[]+(?:\(.{3,}\)[...
Please use this thread to share your generated logo rules and parsing expressions that you think might be useful for other users...
Replies
Views
fanart.tv now also offer HD ClearLOGO, HD ClearART, CharacterART and more.Perhaps itÄs possible to update MPClearArtLoader?
fanart.tv now also offer HD ClearLOGO, HD ClearART, CharacterART and more.Perhaps itÄs possible to update MPClearArtLoader?
ClearArt Loader This small project I wrote helps you downloading clearart images from different data sources (xbmcstuff...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Expressions/Rules requests (7 Viewers) DE
I am, of course, a complete a*hole for not realising my previous thanks did not take and waiting this long to come back to the Forum. orz I am profoundly thankful for the help you gave me with my problem.
I am, of course, a complete a*hole for not realising my previous thanks did not take and waiting this long to come back to the...
Please use this thread to request Parsing Expressions and Logo Rules. Follow-up questions are allowed, any other talk should not go...
Replies
Views
Look - [WiP] - 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX
Look - [WiP] - 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX
MP-TVSeries focuses on managing the user's TV Series library with minimal user interaction, allowing for a more user friendly and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 2.6.2 install error DE
When trying to install this i get a error. It appears you are running a version of mediaportal this isn't compatible, please upgrade to MP 1.0.2 and try again, I am however running mediaportal v1.1 Any Ideas People Ignore that. Was running beta version . Updated and all ok. :oops:
When trying to install this i get a error. It appears you are running a version of mediaportal this isn't compatible, please...
When trying to install this i get a error. It appears you are running a version of mediaportal this isn't compatible, please...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fanarts DE
Is the fanart download always supposed to download the fullscreen fanart or can you choose the vignette version? Or is this controlled by the skin? Most of the time the fullscreen version is really not suitable. Essential part of the fanart are hidden. Specially if you have a fanart showing characters from a show and one or two of...
Is the fanart download always supposed to download the fullscreen fanart or can you choose the vignette version? Or is this...
Is the fanart download always supposed to download the fullscreen fanart or can you choose the vignette version? Or is this...
Replies
Views
Hi, is it possible to add the same filter system to MPTVSeries like in Moving Pictures? It would be awesome to filter the series by its filepath, language, genre or other things... Best wishes!
Hi, is it possible to add the same filter system to MPTVSeries like in Moving Pictures? It would be awesome to filter the series...
Hi, is it possible to add the same filter system to MPTVSeries like in Moving Pictures? It would be awesome to filter the series...
Replies
Views
I am fairly new to this wonderful plugin and am having a strange problem. The first time i added my series everything worked just fine with banners, thumbnails and information about each episode working flawlessly. However, suddenly no media or information is download anymore besides information about the series itself. The plugin...
I am fairly new to this wonderful plugin and am having a strange problem. The first time i added my series everything worked just...
I am fairly new to this wonderful plugin and am having a strange problem. The first time i added my series everything worked just...
Replies
Views
Hey. Since The TVDB went down I've been having problems watching my TV shows. Not sure if the 2 are related but seems weird to start happening since the site went down. Anyway... I'll be watching a show and sometimes it'll freeze but with audio still playing in the background. To stop this I have to pause the show and then...
Hey. Since The TVDB went down I've been having problems watching my TV shows. Not sure if the 2 are related but seems weird to...
Hey. Since The TVDB went down I've been having problems watching my TV shows. Not sure if the 2 are related but seems weird to...
Replies
Views
This isn't really a big problem, but can be somewhat of a spoiler. The plugin downloads a picture for the tv-show, the problem is: When there is a new season out, there is a new picture. And the new picture usually features the main characters in the show. Well I just notice right now on one of my shows, one of the main...
This isn't really a big problem, but can be somewhat of a spoiler. The plugin downloads a picture for the tv-show, the problem...
This isn't really a big problem, but can be somewhat of a spoiler. The plugin downloads a picture for the tv-show, the problem...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Remove Old episodes DE
Hi I am using the latest MyTVSeries 1.3.0.40020 Build 11-02-08 (Build 276) + latest mediainfo.dll I really think it is a great plugin and makes watching downloaded programs a pleasure. A few niggly problems I hope someone can answer Problems 1) Even when I remove episodes from the directory (and Keep reference to file is...
Hi I am using the latest MyTVSeries 1.3.0.40020 Build 11-02-08 (Build 276) + latest mediainfo.dll I really think it is a great...
Hi I am using the latest MyTVSeries 1.3.0.40020 Build 11-02-08 (Build 276) + latest mediainfo.dll I really think it is a great...
Replies
Views
I have both Doctor Who 20xx series and Doctor Who Classic Series that I am trying to import. I have them in separate directories (eg \Doctor Who 2005\Season 1 and Doctor Who Classic\Season 26) and everything parses ok. When I import, I get all the correct episode information, but it all appears under Doctor Who (2005) in the plugin...
I have both Doctor Who 20xx series and Doctor Who Classic Series that I am trying to import. I have them in separate directories...
I have both Doctor Who 20xx series and Doctor Who Classic Series that I am trying to import. I have them in separate directories...
Replies
Views
Hi, there is a new MediaInfo.dll available for those that are interested: http://www.neowin.net/index.php?act=view&id=41376 http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86862 Changelog version 0.7.5.0, 2007-07-09 + Licence changed from GPLv2 to GPLv3 + Korean language, thanks to http://www.starcodec.com + More...
Hi, there is a new MediaInfo.dll available for those that are interested: http://www.neowin.net/index.php?act=view&id=41376...
Hi, there is a new MediaInfo.dll available for those that are interested: http://www.neowin.net/index.php?act=view&id=41376...
Replies
Views
Has this been implimented yet? My understanding is that it was supposed to be added as part of issue 221. But 221 status is "fixed" and it still does not recognize my episodes that do not have season# and episode#. Is this still being worked on? What issue number ?
Has this been implimented yet? My understanding is that it was supposed to be added as part of issue 221. But 221 status is...
Has this been implimented yet? My understanding is that it was supposed to be added as part of issue 221. But 221 status is...
Replies
Views
Was wondering if possible to use DVDs of series, e.g. rip and ISO then the plugin know what episodes are in the ISO, and play them from there... i would be willing to help / implement if i could build on yours...
Was wondering if possible to use DVDs of series, e.g. rip and ISO then the plugin know what episodes are in the ISO, and play them...
Was wondering if possible to use DVDs of series, e.g. rip and ISO then the plugin know what episodes are in the ISO, and play them...
Replies
Views
Just installed MediaPortal 1.0 and TVSeries. When I did a test scan, everything seems fine, but after doing the import I have two problems. 1. Knight Rider 2008 imports as the original Knight Rider and I was not presented with a dialog to select the correct series. 2. Zoey 101 imports all episodes, but the episodes for all...
Just installed MediaPortal 1.0 and TVSeries. When I did a test scan, everything seems fine, but after doing the import I have two...
Just installed MediaPortal 1.0 and TVSeries. When I did a test scan, everything seems fine, but after doing the import I have two...
Replies
Views
When I (inside MP) choose "cycle banner" for CSI:NY (recent example) I get a new banner until the "run out". Then I just get a blank banner (it does not loop back to the first again), and also all info about CSI:NY is now gone! I just see the file (no prettyname) and all episode info is gone. Also, I'm prompted to re-import the...
When I (inside MP) choose "cycle banner" for CSI:NY (recent example) I get a new banner until the "run out". Then I just get a...
When I (inside MP) choose "cycle banner" for CSI:NY (recent example) I get a new banner until the "run out". Then I just get a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Random crashes DE
When trying to open the configuration window the plugin randomly crashes with this message: System.IO.IOException: No se puede escribir datos de en la conexión de transporte: Intento de leer o escribir en la memoria protegida. A menudo, esto indica que hay otra memoria dañada.. ---> System.AccessViolationException: Intento de leer...
When trying to open the configuration window the plugin randomly crashes with this message: System.IO.IOException: No se puede...
When trying to open the configuration window the plugin randomly crashes with this message: System.IO.IOException: No se puede...
Replies
Views
ok so i have a problem with one season of one series. it shows up in the list but it is blue as if it has been watched. when i go into the season all the episodes are white like they havent been watched. no matter which episode i choose to watch none will work. it will make the clicking noise but never loads, doesnt even try...
ok so i have a problem with one season of one series. it shows up in the list but it is blue as if it has been watched. when i go...
ok so i have a problem with one season of one series. it shows up in the list but it is blue as if it has been watched. when i go...
Replies
Views
I am using MP-TVSeries 2.0.675 with Mediaportal 1.0 At first I noticed that my mediaportal.exe was chewing up CPU resources even at idle which resided after disabling the TVSeries plugin. When I go to confiuge the plugin and scan folders or try to empty the database I get the following errors (see attachments)
I am using MP-TVSeries 2.0.675 with Mediaportal 1.0 At first I noticed that my mediaportal.exe was chewing up CPU resources even...
I am using MP-TVSeries 2.0.675 with Mediaportal 1.0 At first I noticed that my mediaportal.exe was chewing up CPU resources even...
Replies
Views
Hey people, just wondering if there are any people that have also looked at the code for matching a localepisode to an online episode in Onlineparse.cs. The method is matchOnlineToLocalEpisode (starting around line 1300). I've been looking through this over the last couple of days, and have made a little bit of progress, I...
Hey people, just wondering if there are any people that have also looked at the code for matching a localepisode to an online...
Hey people, just wondering if there are any people that have also looked at the code for matching a localepisode to an online...
Replies
Views
Delete Physical File String is incorrectly displayed, the newline character '\n' is displayed instead of showing the string on two lines. Is there any chance of just removing this redundant confirmation message, I think if the user chooses this option in setup then he/she knows what they are doing.
Delete Physical File String is incorrectly displayed, the newline character '\n' is displayed instead of showing the string on two...
Delete Physical File String is incorrectly displayed, the newline character '\n' is displayed instead of showing the string on two...
Replies
Views
Hello, I noticed a slight problem with the way the file watcher works right now. My files are located on a network share. If I shut down or hibernate with MediaPortal running, I loose connection to the wireless network before MediaPortal closes. This prompts TVSeries to delete all my episodes (the watcher detects the files are...
Hello, I noticed a slight problem with the way the file watcher works right now. My files are located on a network share. If I...
Hello, I noticed a slight problem with the way the file watcher works right now. My files are located on a network share. If I...
Replies
Views
After a week or two of normal use, all episode screenshots disappeared. I used stable release 2.0. Series banners and season banners are in place. My database is almost 2000 episodes including complete Doctor Who series (hundreeds of episode screenshots in one folder). I'm using modified black&blue skin. I tried to remove everything...
After a week or two of normal use, all episode screenshots disappeared. I used stable release 2.0. Series banners and season...
After a week or two of normal use, all episode screenshots disappeared. I used stable release 2.0. Series banners and season...
Replies
Views
Hello! I don't know why, but only when i'm playing a serie using My TVSeries, when i pause ao show the infos, there in no progess bar!? The time to total time is ok ,but the bar is empty?:S I'm up to date, with MP 1.2.1, series 3.1.3.1888 and StreamMP 1.7.4.3031, but the problem is present since i'm with MP 1.1.2... :thx:
Hello! I don't know why, but only when i'm playing a serie using My TVSeries, when i pause ao show the infos, there in no progess...
Hello! I don't know why, but only when i'm playing a serie using My TVSeries, when i pause ao show the infos, there in no progess...
Replies
Views
When using My TVSeries I get a lag of usually around 30 seconds when starting a video.. this pretty consistent and occurs arround 90% of the time. Any ideas why this happens ? It doesn't happen on My Videos ? Cheers Gary
When using My TVSeries I get a lag of usually around 30 seconds when starting a video.. this pretty consistent and occurs arround...
When using My TVSeries I get a lag of usually around 30 seconds when starting a video.. this pretty consistent and occurs arround...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Series Wishlist DE
Hi guys, Just wondered what features people would like to see in this already great plugin. I'll start: 1. A "MyMovies" style database that can be managed from another machine rather than having to open Mediaportal Config. Anyone else have anything they would like to see in this?
Hi guys, Just wondered what features people would like to see in this already great plugin. I'll start: 1. A "MyMovies"...
Hi guys, Just wondered what features people would like to see in this already great plugin. I'll start: 1. A "MyMovies"...
Replies
Views
Brazilian portuguese transaltion for mp tv-series
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Regex generator? DE
I'm going crazy. I've read through forums and searched google like a maniac the whole evening. I've given up on learning parsing expressions (I don't have the time or motivation), but was wondering if there isn't any regex generator out there somewhere? EDIT: Nevermind, I found Expresso thanks to pgjensen. It works great and I...
I'm going crazy. I've read through forums and searched google like a maniac the whole evening. I've given up on learning parsing...
I'm going crazy. I've read through forums and searched google like a maniac the whole evening. I've given up on learning parsing...
Replies
Views
i updated my tvseries to the latest version and i was a bit surprised that i missed some episodes which i had in the previous tvseries version. In the attachement is an example. If i press in the overview the refresh button, 2 and a half men is listed but when i go forward its not in the list anymore ... so how can i add an episode...
i updated my tvseries to the latest version and i was a bit surprised that i missed some episodes which i had in the previous...
i updated my tvseries to the latest version and i was a bit surprised that i missed some episodes which i had in the previous...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can you tell me what the current status is with 'removable storage'? All my storage is remote on a server and to save power I set all the drives (there are now 10!) to power save. This works well and also stops the server over heating (you do get a few second delay when you try to watch a program on a sleepy drive, but no...
Hi, Can you tell me what the current status is with 'removable storage'? All my storage is remote on a server and to save...
Hi, Can you tell me what the current status is with 'removable storage'? All my storage is remote on a server and to save...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Unhandled exception DE
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0.26107 MediaPortal Skin: Maya svn Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 AM2 4850E Box 45W EnergyEffi HDD: 500gb Samsung SpinPoint T166 HD501LJ Memory: 2x 1024 MB DDR II SDRAM Corsair Motherboard: AM2+Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: Sapphire ATI HD 5450 1gb Video Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0.26107 MediaPortal Skin: Maya svn Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 AM2 4850E...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0.26107 MediaPortal Skin: Maya svn Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 AM2 4850E...
Replies
Views
In v2.2.3389 uTorrent doesn't start. Anyone else, or just me?
Replies
Views
UPDATE! Version 0.7 of MP TV-Series Thumbnail Updater Released Download Here What this program does is generate thumbnails for your TV Series videos, and automatically tell MP TV-Series to use your generated thumbnails rather than only being able to use the ones from thetvdb.com. Please let me know of any bugs or additions you...
UPDATE! Version 0.7 of MP TV-Series Thumbnail Updater Released Download Here What this program does is generate thumbnails for...
UPDATE! Version 0.7 of MP TV-Series Thumbnail Updater Released Download Here What this program does is generate thumbnails for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom