My TVSeries (47 Viewers)

i'm so sorry, this media player is very sophisticated, but very buggy. i will try xmbc.
i'm so sorry, this media player is very sophisticated, but very buggy. i will try xmbc.
please help me: i made a new install with vista, and mytvseries won't download any images. it works under xp. i tried: *...
Replies
Views
All the regular part of a virus scanner does is match so called 'virus fingerprints', which is a string of bytes that uniquely identifies a certain virus. New virusses come out every minute, which is why it is important to keep your anti-virus database updated often. That's why a lot of virus scanner offer Heurithic scanning ability...
All the regular part of a virus scanner does is match so called 'virus fingerprints', which is a string of bytes that uniquely...
I just upgraded my system to Windows 7 Home Premium. I also installed Avast Home Edition antivirus. After I loaded Media Portal...
Replies
Views
Works great so you can close this thread... :thx:
Works great so you can close this thread... :thx:
Hi, first have to say this and Moving Pictures are two of the best plugins I have. Im thinking about installing Windows 7 but...
Replies
Views
Has anyone tested this plugin on a Windows 7 install? I'm interested in trying Windows 7 for my HTPC, allready have it for my laptop, but I really can't miss this plugin.
Has anyone tested this plugin on a Windows 7 install? I'm interested in trying Windows 7 for my HTPC, allready have it for my...
Has anyone tested this plugin on a Windows 7 install? I'm interested in trying Windows 7 for my HTPC, allready have it for my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Window/plugin-id DE
Thanks! I'll try. This ID is supposed to be in the source but source is not included in the release archive so I thought simplest was to ask here. :)
Thanks! I'll try. This ID is supposed to be in the source but source is not included in the release archive so I thought simplest...
Hello, What is the window/plugin-id for TV Series plug-in? I am going to use this together with the "Generic Keyboard/Remote...
Replies
Views
Fixed it. If you guys want to discuss this sort of stuff further then maybe we should move over to the MCE Replacement Plugin sub-section. Out of respect to Inker. Cheers,
Fixed it. If you guys want to discuss this sort of stuff further then maybe we should move over to the MCE Replacement Plugin...
First and foremost... fantastic plugin! Really great job all around! Many thanks! I'm trying to change my remote settings so...
Replies
Views
mhhh do you explain how ?
mhhh do you explain how ?
Is it possible to add windows messenger live watching information when playing an episode? :thx:
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Will not pick up network share (1 Viewer) DE
Thanks but I tried typing it in and it says it doesn't exist.
Thanks but I tried typing it in and it says it doesn't exist.
Hey all! Recently put up a file server at home, hoping to stream all media files from it. However, the mp-tvseries plugin isn't...
Replies
Views
Use a 3rd party solution to rename your shows properly then. TheXem is a website that keeps track of the inconsitencies between 'scene', EPG, TVRage (now RIP) and what TheTVdB expects (which is what MPTVSeries uses). If it does not match to TheTVdB then the episodes are ignored. They can still end up getting listed depending on...
Use a 3rd party solution to rename your shows properly then. TheXem is a website that keeps track of the inconsitencies between...
i think its reason is seasons are not there on tvdb http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=141181&lid=7 sould it not display the series...
Replies
Views
i updated to the SVN version on MP and TVseries v2.2.3367 . It looks like it fixed it.
i updated to the SVN version on MP and TVseries v2.2.3367 . It looks like it fixed it.
Simple problem. I have a ton of files that i renamed with mediarenamer. (killer app, wish i would have found it before i already...
Replies
Views
You can Enter the Options menu and set the following: 1. SHOW ALL EPISODES (ON) 2. DOWNLOAD ALL EPISODE INFO (ON) If 1) is ON, then all episodes that are in your database is shown in GUI. When 2) is ON, the import runs will download all the episode information for the series in your database e.g. If you have only episode 1 locally...
You can Enter the Options menu and set the following: 1. SHOW ALL EPISODES (ON) 2. DOWNLOAD ALL EPISODE INFO (ON) If 1) is ON...
Is there a way to output the series that I have in mediaportal so I can look for those that I am missing? Thanks Steve
Replies
Views
Mmmh, that would be great if it's fixed :-) But thanks for the plugin!
Mmmh, that would be great if it's fixed :-) But thanks for the plugin!
Hi... huge MP-TVseries fan here. Thanks for the coolest MP plugin to date, and stop #1 when I want to show off my HTPC! I was...
Replies
Views
That's simply the perfect excuse to upgrade the HTPC to a faster system with SSD, so that there is no delay :D
That's simply the perfect excuse to upgrade the HTPC to a faster system with SSD, so that there is no delay :D
So i have been a user of MP and mytvseries for years and years. But as of yesterday i took my cable box in and signed up for...
Replies
Views
Yep, I second this problem, I'm on RC2 and 1.2 of MP-TVseries. The funny thing is that some series don't show up before I do a local scan, and sometimes some particular episodes don't show up. Even a restart doesn't really help, but when I go into the setup program and check the database the episodes/shows missing don't have a...
Yep, I second this problem, I'm on RC2 and 1.2 of MP-TVseries. The funny thing is that some series don't show up before I do a...
Ive been noticing for the last couple days that when I load TVseries a couple of the tv shows dont load in the list and I have to...
Replies
Views
THank you so much Damien! You pointed out what I had completely forgotten about! It was the cache... :P
THank you so much Damien! You pointed out what I had completely forgotten about! It was the cache... :P
Hello All, I have something of a conundrum. I have MediaPortal installed on 3 Client computers, and on two of them, when I...
Replies
Views
Hiya I tried a number of skins that all listed that version as supported with no dice. I tested the beta and it worked straight away, so am going through the full import now Cheers
Hiya I tried a number of skins that all listed that version as supported with no dice. I tested the beta and it worked straight...
Hi all I just moved back to Windows from Linux and therefore want to move back to Media Portal. I did a fresh install of MP...
Replies
Views
Sorted!, built a test VM, installed MediaPortal and MP-TV plugin and checked out the default settings. For some reason on my non working MediaPortal PC I had the . & _ replacement strings enabled to run before matching, but on a fresh build test machine these where not enabled. Chances are it was the replace . with space string...
Sorted!, built a test VM, installed MediaPortal and MP-TV plugin and checked out the default settings. For some reason on my non...
MP-TV 1.2.9.34660. MediaPortal-svn--02-27-2008--05-05-Rev17566 Have worked for two days now trying to get this to work. In the...
Replies
Views
Trakt is awesome, nuff said ;) Death squads will be dispatched upon uninstalling or disabling, you will also receive phone calls from Indian call centers until you register and enable tvseries and your movie plugin of choice. In all seriousness, trakt is so much more than a scrobbling/syncing plugin, it basically brings the whole...
Trakt is awesome, nuff said ;) Death squads will be dispatched upon uninstalling or disabling, you will also receive phone calls...
What's Trakt? Installing MP-TVSeries has also installed this. Why and how do I get rid of it? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Try using the mouse to right-click while watching a movie or TV. Choose Change Aspect Ratio from the pop up menu and then Normal.
Try using the mouse to right-click while watching a movie or TV. Choose Change Aspect Ratio from the pop up menu and then Normal.
I am using the plugin, love it. but all my eps are full screened, even when they are not released in that scale, it cuts off...
Replies
Views
AW: Why are episodes where parsing is OK but they're not listed at tvdb not shown? i'm sorry that i've to post again. I had suddently all series in mytvseries which were not in thetvdb. No they're gone again. So if understood you both right there is no way to let mytvseries show series which are not listed in thetvdb.com in normal view?
AW: Why are episodes where parsing is OK but they're not listed at tvdb not shown? i'm sorry that i've to post again. I had...
Hi! I have some episodes of series which are not listed at thetvdb. These episodes are then also not listed in tvseries plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Whs Support (1 Viewer) DE
thanx alot that should work for me maybe you will think about a plugin for home server for media portal 2
thanx alot that should work for me maybe you will think about a plugin for home server for media portal 2
Hi Is it possibel to mange the database (pictures infos etc.) on windows home server so i dont have to organize it on every...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal issue, and I dont think there has ever been a proper solution found for it. I know it had been very bad before 1.1.0 and in 1.1.1/1.1.2 it had improved a lot. I think it has something to do with thread safety in the texture manager although to be honest I haven't been following the issue very closely as problem pretty much...
MediaPortal issue, and I dont think there has ever been a proper solution found for it. I know it had been very bad before 1.1.0...
Hi im not sure if this is a TVSeries problem or a MP problem, however my brother says this happens to him quite a bit in...
Replies
Views
Yes you add extensions by opening mediaportal config, videos, extension and just add required extension.
Yes you add extensions by opening mediaportal config, videos, extension and just add required extension.
Tried to search for this but no luck so here is a question Which video file extensions are supported by My TVSeries? And can one...
Replies
Views
DVDs use MPEG-2 for video codec, whereas H.264 or H.265 more commonly used these days fall under the MPEG-4 category with much better quality at the same bitrates. In turn that means you can create much smaller files at near the same quality. I stress near, because to do transcoding justice you have to also resize the original to get...
DVDs use MPEG-2 for video codec, whereas H.264 or H.265 more commonly used these days fall under the MPEG-4 category with much...
Hi community! Which software do you use, to convert TV-Show DVDs to .mkv in a quick and simple way with the same quality...
Replies
Views
thanks heaps andreas121 im more than happy using it for now without backgrounds or logos still looks fantastic :D
thanks heaps andreas121 im more than happy using it for now without backgrounds or logos still looks fantastic :D
I was just about to install the latest version of the TV-Series plugin when i noticed that there is "only" one skin supported...
Replies
Views
Ray - thank you so much. Looks like in my situation, there are issues with manually imported titles. When I renamed the file to ensure it passed one of the simple expressions, it plays. Now onto my last issue - the remote ! I can navigate the menus with my MCE and Harmony remotes but once something is playing, the player...
Ray - thank you so much. Looks like in my situation, there are issues with manually imported titles. When I renamed the file to...
I don't see where in the config where you can pick which decoders to use. When I click on an episode, nothing happens right now...
Replies
Views
Perhaps not enough testing has been done to verify it will not cause any conflicts. I've ran with the setting for a long time without any issues, but then again I whitelist all my shows manually before I add them. Perhaps @ltfearme can run some more tests or setup like a forum request were more users test a wide range of shows to...
Perhaps not enough testing has been done to verify it will not cause any conflicts. I've ran with the setting for a long time...
Hi, someone could tell me what name I have to give to the folder to see this series in the plugin? Thank you.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 where's wiki page ? DE
Jasmeet_181 supplied me with the following link, which is a copy of the wiki that has been ported to GitHub. No images, but still very helpful: https://github.com/mwheelerjr/mptvseries/blob/wiki/FAQ.md
Jasmeet_181 supplied me with the following link, which is a copy of the wiki that has been ported to GitHub. No images, but still...
where's wiki page for current file tags etc. etc. (n) https://code.google.com/archive/p/mptvseries/wikis has anyone got a link ?
Replies
Views
Ok, fixed it with this.
Ok, fixed it with this.
Sorry in advance since this is probably a stupid question, but i re-did my whole Media Portal set-up including TV Series, and now...
Replies
Views
multiseat setup i've centralized my database so that even though the plugin gets installed on all machines, you should only configure it from the host/tvserver server.
multiseat setup i've centralized my database so that even though the plugin gets installed on all machines, you should only...
Hi all.. Where does the plugin need to be installed in multiseat system ? On server, on clients, or both ? cheers..
Replies
Views
Top Bottom