OnlineVideos (23 Viewers)

Also note that the youtube plugin fails to work when 2 factor authentication is enabled for google accounts and valid credentials are filled in into the plugin. I figured out yesterday and explained how to fix it in this thread
Also note that the youtube plugin fails to work when 2 factor authentication is enabled for google accounts and valid credentials...
I've tried 2 accounts, whenever I fill out username and password I get "error getting (dynamic) category videos". If I remove the...
Replies
Views
Yep, and it fits my all around impression about the way MePo is going. And NO, I will not start the discussion again.
Yep, and it fits my all around impression about the way MePo is going. And NO, I will not start the discussion again.
Is there anyone still working on the adult sites in this plugin? Most of the sites don't work anymore and if there is no one...
Replies
Views
Site is fixed, still a few hosters to be fine tuned, Vodlocker seems to be the best after tests. Please remember links get deleted fast for popular movies. Thank you[
Site is fixed, still a few hosters to be fine tuned, Vodlocker seems to be the best after tests. Please remember links get deleted...
Hi there, Just want to report that Movie25 site in Online Videos is broken again. It seems that the site content has changed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube Webm DE
I have SAF version 6 installed and WEBM files plays nicely. It should be also pretty easy to install for beginners, too. It has it problems, but I've been pretty happy with it so far.
I have SAF version 6 installed and WEBM files plays nicely. It should be also pretty easy to install for beginners, too. It has it...
Hello, first I want to say that I love MP and Online Videos, as a german in american excile :) Recently Youtube added Webm as a...
Replies
Views
This issue seems have been rectified as all the previously unavailable videos are now watchable.
This issue seems have been rectified as all the previously unavailable videos are now watchable.
Hi all If this has been covered elsewhere, sorry I searched, please point me to the right place :) I saw a lot of posts about...
Replies
Views
That is indeed the problem. Normally autoupdate should correct that though
That is indeed the problem. Normally autoupdate should correct that though
Hi, I am still on OV 1.4 with MePo 1.2.3. I can only see episodes in Uitzending Gemist when I use the day listings. When I try to...
Replies
Views
NASA live tv isn't mp4, it's asx. Did you get NASA live tv working or the clips of NASA?
NASA live tv isn't mp4, it's asx. Did you get NASA live tv working or the clips of NASA?
Hi everyone, OnlineVideos doesen't play Apple & GameTrailers for me. If I download the Vodeo and play is from HDD everything...
Replies
Views
Firstly - this is the OnlineVideos thread NOT VLC, that's why there are no responses to your questions. Secondly - there is information in the FAQ regarding adding your own streams.
Firstly - this is the OnlineVideos thread NOT VLC, that's why there are no responses to your questions. Secondly - there is...
Hi to all I stream some tv channels from dvb-t using VLC, and I was wondering can I play this with OnlineVideos? my m3u file...
Replies
Views
Have you installed the mplayer plugin at MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC Software - My MPlayer What about mplayer at MPlayer - The Movie Player Also verify that you setup the mplayer plugin correctly.
Have you installed the mplayer plugin at MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC Software - My MPlayer What about mplayer at MPlayer...
I am running th newest RC1 and .33 of OnlineVideos.. Everytime I try and play a video I am getting 'Unable to play video.' I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ESPN360 DE
if you want i added the espn channel in youtube... here's the xml (copy the youtube CODE): Bombus's sites
if you want i added the espn channel in youtube... here's the xml (copy the youtube CODE): Bombus's sites
I was wondering if this plugin would support the ESPN360 streaming site. Thanks Jarritos
Replies
Views
+1 here
+1 here
That's it... I can get context menu for any other usual site, but I can't access it for any Youtube video. This is the error I see...
Replies
Views
Helluu! just download utorrent 2.1 Alpha and find out that you can start streaming video from torrent while you download(ex. *.avi file) Is it possible to make/expand plugin that read and add torrents and catch utorrent video streams and open stream in mediaportal? stream from utorrent look like this...
Helluu! just download utorrent 2.1 Alpha and find out that you can start streaming video from torrent while you download(ex. *.avi...
Helluu! just download utorrent 2.1 Alpha and find out that you can start streaming video from torrent while you download(ex. *.avi...
Replies
Views
Can't believe that no one has got this issue, if they have I have not found anything. Anyways I can play youtube videos, quicktime trailers but when I try to play ***** and other pron webistes throug online videos I get that stupid audio codec issue, i told media portal to log error messages but it doesn't seem to be creating them...
Can't believe that no one has got this issue, if they have I have not found anything. Anyways I can play youtube videos, quicktime...
Can't believe that no one has got this issue, if they have I have not found anything. Anyways I can play youtube videos, quicktime...
Replies
Views
That is probably what I wanted to know. I understand that there isn't any solution to that except for using two players, one for flv (usually non-HD) and one for mkv (HD).
That is probably what I wanted to know. I understand that there isn't any solution to that except for using two players, one for...
I noticed some FLV's don't play with online videos, when using MPC decoder (DXVA). I tried with ffdshow software decoder and it...
Replies
Views
Thanks breese for testing. The errors in search model are probably something @offbyone can check. To access the site-specific settings, you need to right click on the site inside the main OV list (not in configuration!). But for testing the playback you would need to have a valid Amazon Prime enabled account.
Thanks breese for testing. The errors in search model are probably something @offbyone can check. To access the site-specific...
Hi all, I spent some hours to improve the Amazon Prime support. Main changes are: Added support for different login screens of...
Replies
Views
No luck with it I'm afraid. Got all the categories, thumbnails everything sorted and it looked alright but couldn't get the video playing (a pretty crucial part I fear!). I can only work out the link to the .swf page which plays in a browser of it's own but not within MP. Further research has revealed that a link to the .swf...
No luck with it I'm afraid. Got all the categories, thumbnails everything sorted and it looked alright but couldn't get the...
Hi all, I've been working on a stream for Plus 7 - Channel 7's catch up TV in Australia. I created the XML from the Site...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem with certain videos or channels, I get a can not play, no url error. One example is: YouTube - Kanal von MODESTMOUSEVEVO none of those play. Embedding seems to be enabled on those videos, so I dont think thats the issue. I added a bunch of artist from the vevo music channels on you tube. Most work but...
I have the same problem with certain videos or channels, I get a can not play, no url error. One example is: YouTube - Kanal von...
Let me start with a massive thanks :thx: to the 'offbygone' for the wonderful OnlineVideos plugin, this is part of the reason I use...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your work, @georgius. Will try it out on SuperBowl.
Thanks for your work, @georgius. Will try it out on SuperBowl.
Hi @georgius, I was trying to get TSN Live streaming working, but I think I am running into Afhs cookie handling issues. Find...
Replies
Views
No, unfortunately RTL changed their policy. Even on the official site it isn't viewable without payment. (As far as I tested)
No, unfortunately RTL changed their policy. Even on the official site it isn't viewable without payment. (As far as I tested)
I've been having a problem playing WMV streams (DRM secured) from uitzendinggemist (all of them). Everything else plays just fine...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Yle Areena DE
Yle is working again Enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed fixing it!
Yle is working again Enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed fixing it!
Hi, I don't know who pointed me to a new url for yle areena (http://areena-beta.yle.fi), but I'd rather wait with that until the...
Replies
Views
all smartphone play this one, not only IOS. xbmc play to, i did not know how can i add to onlineVideo. xbmc with navi-x i add this line. type=video name=channel 8 URL=http://50.23.65.3:81/edge/_definst_/live/channel8/playlist.m3u8?uid&wowzasessionid= # and this work.
all smartphone play this one, not only IOS. xbmc play to, i did not know how can i add to onlineVideo. xbmc with navi-x i add...
Hey. i have a strim for smartphone or ipad, how can i add it for mediaportal? like this one...
Replies
Views
Well, thanks anyways everyone. This is pretty well beyond my skills and if you people are stumped I don't stand a chance. I'll check back for any upcoming updates to OV to see if my results are any different.
Well, thanks anyways everyone. This is pretty well beyond my skills and if you people are stumped I don't stand a chance. I'll...
I finally updated by Online Video's plugin to the latest version today and was excited to see that videos from HGTV.ca were going...
Replies
Views
this website going to give you watch series in online without signup. thewatchseries
this website going to give you watch series in online without signup. thewatchseries
As the title says, no videos in Watch Series. Browser version still works but lot of site adres changes lately.
Replies
Views
I know this is an old thread.... Has anyone managed to get the 4oD channel from youtube into onlinevideos or to play by any other means in mediaportal? They are encrypting their videos now so the standard 4oD in onlinevideos does not work any more. Thanks.
I know this is an old thread.... Has anyone managed to get the 4oD channel from youtube into onlinevideos or to play by any other...
Hi i've been trying to add 40d youtube comedy channel to onlinevideo but there is an ad at the start of each episode I think this...
Replies
Views
Thanks userjan, You're absolutely right; all I had to do was update the website. I'll keep that in mind next time around! :thx:
Thanks userjan, You're absolutely right; all I had to do was update the website. I'll keep that in mind next time around! :thx:
A couple of days ago 'Watch TV-series' stopped working for me. Since then I have been getting the 'No URL'-screen, no matter what...
Replies
Views
i'm having the same issue, any permanent fix available ?
i'm having the same issue, any permanent fix available ?
Please help... Got an angry Greek Gramma that cant watch "her shows" Until yesterday, WWI TV > Greece > Mega TV was working...
Replies
Views
I can uninstall it with: Start Menu\Programs\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal Extension Installer After this it install without problems.
I can uninstall it with: Start Menu\Programs\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal Extension Installer After this it...
Hello, I'm getting an "Invalid package" error when trying to uninstall/reinstall OnlineVideos (v0.61). I have MP 1.02 (upgraded...
Replies
Views
Got the hung resolved.. Offbyone, don't spend time on this anymore.. Got unlocked SAF from hoborg and it did the trick. Got the fmt=35 (H.264) accelerated on NVIDIA 8400GS and CPU is now at ~:thx::thx:15%...
Got the hung resolved.. Offbyone, don't spend time on this anymore.. Got unlocked SAF from hoborg and it did the trick. Got the...
I am using youtube to play videos. when i play in play_all mode, at some (The same video always), video player seem to get stuck...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the update!
IMDb trailers are not working properly for me. It has been like this for some time. I can see all the films, but when I enter a...
Replies
Views
That's strange, videobull hasn't worked for me in a long time. Wasn't able to get the proper redirection link. I'll have a look at it tomorrow see if I can figure it out this time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's strange, videobull hasn't worked for me in a long time. Wasn't able to get the proper redirection link. I'll have a look at...
Dear Quarter, Using MP1 latest version 1.13, from version 1.12, but did not correct. Videobull shows no listings, occasionally it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom