Plugin Development (19 Viewers)

Use this forum if you are working on a plugin and need help, or want to showcase your work.
AW: understand the way a plugin could be written Say "Thanks" to those people who wanted a user configurable menu...
AW: understand the way a plugin could be written Say "Thanks" to those people who wanted a user configurable menu...
I've read the wiki and also reviewed the incubator projects in order to understand the way a plugin(for example an audiobook...
Replies
Views
After long research, I think that my problem is that the class doesn't exist in mediaportal. In configurationnode.cs, after the line: ConfigSetting cs = (ConfigSetting) pluginRuntime.InstantiatePluginObject(csm.ClassName); cs is null. In my plugin project I have set: Assembly = <myplugin> root namespace = "" (empty) if...
After long research, I think that my problem is that the class doesn't exist in mediaportal. In configurationnode.cs, after the...
Hello, I have some problem with plugin configuration. My first goal is to display in configuration a string entry. I add this to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 webradio.. DE
Hi. Webradio geht, Cinema geht nicht und wird auch nie wieder funktionieren, da der zugrunde liegende Google Dienst abgeschaltet wurde. Bei Photoslideshow bin ich mir nicht sicher. Was man bestimmt machen muss, ist die plugin.xml anzupassen. Aber ob das reicht (so wie bei WebRadio) kann ich nicht sagen.
Hi. Webradio geht, Cinema geht nicht und wird auch nie wieder funktionieren, da der zugrunde liegende Google Dienst abgeschaltet...
kann ich die plugins webradio, cinema und photoslideshow in der MP2.1 vom Februar benutzen?? Habs mal installiert, aber es taucht...
Replies
Views
The tuning details and other files are extracted if the target folder not exists yet. Please delete SlimTvCore folder from "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server" and restart MP2-Server. See also this post...
The tuning details and other files are extracted if the target folder not exists yet. Please delete SlimTvCore folder from...
Hi, i searched the forum for similar problems, but none of them are exactly abut this one, or haven't got a solution for me. When...
Replies
Views
Hi. Great... This is something I'm missing desperately now. About my point 6 Here is the screenshot showing the result in MP2 client: and those are my schedules as listed in SetupTV Also I don't think it is helpful I've attached the log...
Hi. Great... This is something I'm missing desperately now. About my point 6 Here is the screenshot showing the result in MP2...
I just have added a feature to show the series/episode information inside program guide for MP2. Examples: I'm currently...
Replies
Views
I did another minor update and included the source code for a small program to fill an incomplete MP2 language file with the missing strings from a golden resource. In the TvWishList Transifex Posting you can see an example for how to use these little programs to download the langugae files from transifex, convert into MP1 or MP2...
I did another minor update and included the source code for a small program to fill an incomplete MP2 language file with the...
I have written a simple language converter which you can use to translate language files between MP1 and MP2. I originally used it...
Replies
Views
No but I use a free program called baretail
No but I use a free program called baretail
I have a feature request for the XMLTV plugin via the TVSetup app. Is it possible to either display in the plugin window, or pop...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 keyboard shortcuts? DE
I started a wiki section that now also has a list of the current supported keyboard shortcuts: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/Reference/Keyboard_shortcuts
I started a wiki section that now also has a list of the current supported keyboard shortcuts...
Hi there, is there a list with all keyboard shortcuts to control MP2? I need them to configure my Imon Remote.
Replies
Views
We already have different kind of players that support either audio only or video. In your case a "audio only" directshow player would be best, I think. We did the same in the MediaSite plugin, so take a look there as reference: Created an own ResourceProvider (that is able to access streams) Created a player that uses LAV splitter...
We already have different kind of players that support either audio only or video. In your case a "audio only" directshow player...
I come from germany and can no Chinese. And sorry, but my English is only slightly better. :oops: I have said morpheus_xx, I...
Replies
Views
I think (but am not 100% sure ;)) this is wrong: removable media is added to "Browse Media" section on the fly, without importing them into database. But there is an issue with the kind of detection, what primary "media type" the disc contains: it scans all files on it, not only a few, to detect if it is primary audio, video or image...
I think (but am not 100% sure ;)) this is wrong: removable media is added to "Browse Media" section on the fly, without importing...
While I chomp at the bit waiting to get my hands on the new SQLite code (Sorry MJGraf, I could not resist), I did some testing of...
Replies
Views
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
Replies
Views
IceTV Series Recording for MediaPortal 2 IceTV Australia have published their latest API documentation so that programmers can create a plugin or extension to add IceTV's Interactive Smart Series Recording to their favourite digital TV recording software like MediaPortal 2, for Australian users. If needed an IceTV subscription will...
IceTV Series Recording for MediaPortal 2 IceTV Australia have published their latest API documentation so that programmers can...
IceTV Series Recording for MediaPortal 2 IceTV Australia have published their latest API documentation so that programmers can...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure if "reading" is the only thing that needs to be done. Please check this wiki page for details about the resource lookup inside MP2: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/8_Contribute/Skin_Design#Resource_lookup_chain We need to check if we can use the SkinEngine directly inside your designer, so we can depend...
I'm not sure if "reading" is the only thing that needs to be done. Please check this wiki page for details about the resource...
Is there a definition available wich XAML Elements are possible and wich ones not? Maybe I've time to make a Little XAML Editor...
Replies
Views
If I understand you correctly, you want to show images from web inside MP2 gui? Than it should be enough to assign either a local filename as <Image Source="c:\file.png"> or a web URL <Image Source="http://..de/file.png">. In principle you should not deal with the "low level" ContentManager directly, but use the MPF controls.
If I understand you correctly, you want to show images from web inside MP2 gui? Than it should be enough to assign either a local...
How can I make dynamic loading of images? -- xaml <Image Source="{Binding Path=Img}"/> -- CS protected readonly...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TvExperience Plugin DE
I have never enjoyed the XBMC UI either I came to MP first and nothing else seems as good but I have tried it a few times simply because I would love a feature like Pseudo TV. It would massively improve my Media Portal experience. I am often indecisive about what to watch because I have so much choice and I reckon the option to reduce...
I have never enjoyed the XBMC UI either I came to MP first and nothing else seems as good but I have tried it a few times simply...
Once we're done with the Mediasite Plugin, I was thinking of building a plugin that was missing from all the other HTPC packages...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Xaml question DE
Parameters is a list of objects, which is passed in the same order to the command handler. But I dont know how to specify a list or an Array in XAML atm!? @morpheus_xx do you know how to do this?
Parameters is a list of objects, which is passed in the same order to the command handler. But I dont know how to specify a list or...
Hi all, I've been investigating this for quite a while now, but I'm not having any success here. What I want to achieve is that I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Render HTML with MP DE
Thanks to both of you. I'll take a look at the code as soon as I can but that won't be until July...I've got my daughter to entertain, a triathlon to race, there's work...and, oh right, I have to teach myself C#! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
Thanks to both of you. I'll take a look at the code as soon as I can but that won't be until July...I've got my daughter to...
Hi, Inspired by a plugin that displays weather from the BBC, I'm looking at developing a plugin to display weather from the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Background Plugin DE
Hi Albert, Thanks for your help. I need to set up a demo with this working with additional third party plugins so I'll check the Mediaportal 1 forum to see if it can be done with the current release. Your help has been enough to finish the background plugin, so now I just need to show the pop up messages. Thanks for your help. PS...
Hi Albert, Thanks for your help. I need to set up a demo with this working with additional third party plugins so I'll check the...
Hello All, I’m new developing Mediaportal plugins so any help or advice is highly welcome. I’m developing a Plugin that will...
Replies
Views
You could always change the names of the channels in the tvguide.xml file. That should be easy.
You could always change the names of the channels in the tvguide.xml file. That should be easy.
I have an xmltv file created from Schedules Direct that includes parenthesis in the Channel ID. I came accross a thread that says...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Playing Vinyl (1 Viewer) DE
Thanks Lehmden, You have gone above and beyond, I will looking to Audacity.
Thanks Lehmden, You have gone above and beyond, I will looking to Audacity.
Hi, Can anyone produce a plugin to be able to play vinyl with MP2? Or is there one already available?
Replies
Views
Could you give an example of adding rows to ListView (how to implement String property which is linked to itemsSource ListView). This property returns a list of simple strings. I would like to ask few more questions. How do I make property password in MediaPortal2 to keep data secret while entering the text into textBox like in...
Could you give an example of adding rows to ListView (how to implement String property which is linked to itemsSource ListView)...
How to use in the MediaPortal in the skin listbox control? How do I use to bind to the listview? These do not appear in it.
Replies
Views
Thanks guys for your help so far, I'll check out the info.
Thanks guys for your help so far, I'll check out the info.
Hi, I've been using MP2 for a couple of years now. And I was wondering how easy would it be (for me) to add extra features to the...
Replies
Views
I can explain how current video players work: Video Player uses DirectShow to playback a file/stream. Its output video frames are "captured" by a custom EvrPresenter, it does a callback to pass the video frame back to MP2. This frame is than used by VideoBrush to be painted in controls (fullscreen background or simple rectangle). So...
I can explain how current video players work: Video Player uses DirectShow to playback a file/stream. Its output video frames are...
Any details on the player manager service and adding new players?
Replies
Views
Okay now get an error for Netflix "no player found for ..."??? Amazon "Ressource ...not found"???
Okay now get an error for Netflix "no player found for ..."??? Amazon "Ressource ...not found"???
Hi there if I like to watch a movie in online videos (amazon prime or netflix) I receive the a.m. info ("Ressource BOOTSUWRNQ not...
Replies
Views
Works mutch better with your bugfix. So now, I just have to start the translation, and I'll finish just when MP2 will be ready to be Alpha, without the need of the string management tool :P Btw, some news about this tool ?
Works mutch better with your bugfix. So now, I just have to start the translation, and I'll finish just when MP2 will be ready...
Hi everyone, After talking to Albert, he told me the translation of MP2 will should be done with a "Language plugin". So I...
Replies
Views
The only reason I have it in the WeatherModel also is for the first time triggering. I guess the other way to do it would be automatically navigate to the setup screen if no settings are defined. Also thanks for the help.
The only reason I have it in the WeatherModel also is for the first time triggering. I guess the other way to do it would be...
I'm having a little trouble. I want to call a method after the Screen has fully loaded. Reason been I'm going to call var...
Replies
Views
Hod should i organize data refreshing to make xaml data change? Could you tell me if MediaPortal2 supports MVVM? Plugin: <Plugin DescriptorVersion="1.0" Name="Plugins" PluginId="C28ABD6B-9615-4512-B8DA-A04096F35628" Author="d2L" Copyright="d2L" Description="Sample plugin" PluginVersion="0.1"> <Runtime> <Assembly...
Hod should i organize data refreshing to make xaml data change? Could you tell me if MediaPortal2 supports MVVM? Plugin: <Plugin...
How do I implement refreshing of binding properties in MediaPortal2 similarly to Wpf INotifyPropertyChanged? Property triggers only...
Replies
Views
Thnx for the reply regarding beta input plugin... it works great for the actual buttons that work on the remote. but i have buttons that MP doesnt recognise, so event ghost converts them to key strokes. So maybe a messaging plugin like we see in MP1 would be a great asset. Just realised i propably put my rant in the wrong catagory...
Thnx for the reply regarding beta input plugin... it works great for the actual buttons that work on the remote. but i have buttons...
could really do with a dedicated exe for advance configure of MP2, like MP1. I know you've created the gui to access basic...
Replies
Views
Yes, it is currently not needed at all.
Yes, it is currently not needed at all.
Hi all, I loaded the source MediaPortal.Client solution project from MediaPortal2 to Visual Studio 2013. I could able to...
Replies
Views
Hi. Nein, die .nfo haben das falsche Format. Ich habe für tMM ein Export Script geschrieben. (exportiere Film Listen von...) Damit werden mkv kompatible xml Dateien erzeugt. Und ich habe ein kleines Programm in AutoIT geschrieben, das diese xml ohne remuxxen in die mkv bringt. Geht sehr schnell, deutlich unter 1 Sekunde pro Film. Das...
Hi. Nein, die .nfo haben das falsche Format. Ich habe für tMM ein Export Script geschrieben. (exportiere Film Listen von...) Damit...
Hallo, ich habe die neue Jubiläumsedition von MP2 installiert und nun werden keine Filme mehr erkannt. Komplette Deinstallation...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom