pre 1.0 RC1 (5 Viewers)

Bugreports from the time before the 1.0RC1 release are stored in here.

fixed TV-Server / Client Bugs (3 Viewers)

Bugreports that have been resolved will be moved in here.
hi roy. i checked it out and configured it correctly and it seems to work:) so, again thank you very much and nice eastern:) greetings parkuhr :thx:
hi roy. i checked it out and configured it correctly and it seems to work:) so, again thank you very much and nice eastern:)...
hi there. i don t know what it is, but if have this issue: if i shedule records and set mp to hibernation-mode, it wakes up...
Replies
Views
What I found so far is the following entry in the tswriter.log when this happens. I would be very interrested to konw what this means. Regards, grubi 24-03-2008 16:04:24.937 DiskRecorder[TIMESHIFT] PCR rollover detected 24-03-2008 16:04:24.937 DiskRecorder[TIMESHIFT] PCR: 0 days 00:57:44 913 new: 0 days 00:00:00 1 prev: 1 days...
What I found so far is the following entry in the tswriter.log when this happens. I would be very interrested to konw what this...
Hi. What I found so far is that all the latest SVNs have the problem that when watching live TV or recorded TV I have occasional...
Replies
Views
It's a Bug or a Feature :-) I have selected a series recording to SERIE-A every Monday at 10:00 PM. The recording starts every Monday at 10 PM. This is OK. But the broadcast station change the SERIE-A to SERIE-B with the same begin time/day. MP is recording every Monday at 10 Pm the SERIE-B instead of non-recording. MP does...
It's a Bug or a Feature :-) I have selected a series recording to SERIE-A every Monday at 10:00 PM. The recording starts every...
It's a Bug or a Feature :-) I have selected a series recording to SERIE-A every Monday at 10:00 PM. The recording starts every...
Replies
Views
FYI Limp.. I have a floppyDTV with the firewire fix applied (I just double checked) and still see the odd powerevent in the tv.log file.. so I suspect they may occur for other reasons. Cheers Ross
FYI Limp.. I have a floppyDTV with the firewire fix applied (I just double checked) and still see the odd powerevent in the tv.log...
I fixed it.. was very easy , i have spend some time researching all topics about this problem.. Fact!: 1) Everyone experiencing...
Replies
Views
Hi, The radio bug it's in Mantis. Regards Roy
Hi, The radio bug it's in Mantis. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 0.3 + actual SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 + actual SVN MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: Windows XP SP2...
Replies
Views
Yep, it looks like a failure to launch ComSkip was the problem in my case. I upgraded to the latest SVN today and things are still working great. Anyone else?
Yep, it looks like a failure to launch ComSkip was the problem in my case. I upgraded to the latest SVN today and things are still...
TV-Server Version: 03-10-2008 05-08h Revision 17872 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 + latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide...
Replies
Views
I second that. This behaviour has been present for ages but I never bothered to report it :rolleyes:. Would be nice if this could be changed :thx: . -level20peon
I second that. This behaviour has been present for ages but I never bothered to report it :rolleyes:. Would be nice if this could...
When you pause Live TV, timeshifting goes on which is normal. But what happens if you are still paused when next program starts on...
Replies
Views
I think I have worked out what was causing this, I was using the Autostart plugin and had it set to switch to live TV on startup with a delay of 0 seconds. Looks like it was switching too quickly....
I think I have worked out what was causing this, I was using the Autostart plugin and had it set to switch to live TV on startup...
Ok this problem is not always happening, but most of the time. I have media portal set to autostart with windows When it starts...
Replies
Views
When changing a channel, the audio goes out of sync. Basically, when I press the channel button on the remote, the picture and sound freeze, then the sound of the current channel comes back for a second, but the picture changes to the new channel. Only after about a second or so, does the sound change to the soundtrack of the new...
When changing a channel, the audio goes out of sync. Basically, when I press the channel button on the remote, the picture and...
When changing a channel, the audio goes out of sync. Basically, when I press the channel button on the remote, the picture and...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-02-18-2008--14-51h--Rev17406 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--02-18-2008--14-47-Rev17406.exe MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type: AMD X2 BE-2300 HDD: Samsung SATA 500 GB Memory: 2 GB DDR2 Motherboard: Asus M2N-VM DH Motherboard Chipset: nForce 430 Motherboard...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-02-18-2008--14-51h--Rev17406 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--02-18-2008--14-47-Rev17406.exe...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-02-18-2008--14-51h--Rev17406 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--02-18-2008--14-47-Rev17406.exe...
Replies
Views
Hi, Ok added in svn 17987 ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Ok added in svn 17987 ;) Regards Roy
The transponder list that gets downloaded for 23.5E astra 1D/3A is incorrect, the list of 19.2E Astra 1 gets downloaded.
Replies
Views
New test with timeshifting on HD (min 6 max 12 256MB files). So the problem occur when in TsReader.log I have ... 02-03-2008 13:58:32.265 [5f8]vid:set discontinuity 02-03-2008 13:58:32.265 [5f8]vid:compensation:-683.497 02-03-2008 13:58:32.359 [a4]aud:set discontinuity 02-03-2008 13:58:32.359 [a4]aud:set discontinuity...
New test with timeshifting on HD (min 6 max 12 256MB files). So the problem occur when in TsReader.log I have ... 02-03-2008...
Ciao a tutti, On my system (Windows XP pro SP2 + FloppyDTV + NVIDIA 7600GS) with 330 MB RAM disk (min 1 max 2 100mb files) I have...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
How can I provide these logs, if the issue reoccurs? Are they not included within the MP TestTool zip files?
How can I provide these logs, if the issue reoccurs? Are they not included within the MP TestTool zip files?
TV-Server Version: SVN 17500 (24.02.2008) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final with SVN 17500 (24.02.2008) MediaPortal Skin: Xface...
Replies
Views
TSwriter NOw that I find this post I will try tsfileeditor or sth mentioned here to check my TS file from timeshifting... My problem is described in https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/newcomers-forum-240/iptv-signal-ts-buffer-file-error-72940/. CAn someone please check the post so that if someone knows the solution could tell me...
TSwriter NOw that I find this post I will try tsfileeditor or sth mentioned here to check my TS file from timeshifting... My...
TV-Server Version: SVN 17500 (24.02.2008) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final with SVN 17500 (24.02.2008) MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.4...
Replies
Views
Hi! No this is not a fix for this bug. Does it occur often ? Will try and have a look at it. Although Im not running Vista, so chances of me fixing it is pretty slim I think. /gibman
Hi! No this is not a fix for this bug. Does it occur often ? Will try and have a look at it. Although Im not running Vista, so...
TV-Server Version: SVN 17500 (24.02.2008) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final with SVN 17500 (24.02.2008) MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.4...
Replies
Views
Just installed RC1 same problem :oops: I checked the log files but no errors, strange isn't it?
Just installed RC1 same problem :oops: I checked the log files but no errors, strange isn't it?
TV-Server Version: svn 02-26-2008 14-26h Revision 17544 MediaPortal Version: svn 02-26-2008 14-26h - Revision:17544 MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-02-26-2008--14-29h--Rev17544 Windows Version: Server 2008 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 Memory: 4GB Motherboard: Tyan S2925 Motherboard Chipset: NVidia NForce Pro Motherboard Bios: Video Card: XGI Volari Z7 Video Card Driver: Standard-VGA (not available for Vista/Server 2008) Sound Card: Creative...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-02-26-2008--14-29h--Rev17544 Windows Version: Server 2008 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 Memory: 4GB...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-02-26-2008--14-29h--Rev17544 Windows Version: Server 2008 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
I knew there was possibility to edit database but I'm not used to work with db's that much. What you said about device IDs makes sense and I've used that info before when I modified old TVE2 to accept new drivers. Just that simple thing as card moving it's place is not something user should worry about, and that makes this a bug...
I knew there was possibility to edit database but I'm not used to work with db's that much. What you said about device IDs makes...
TV-Server Version: 17524 MediaPortal Version: 17524 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista SP1 32bit CPU Type: AMD64 3500+...
Replies
Views
I'm glad that the episode management is back, however in the past days I had two situations where it still deleted files which it sould not have deleted (IMO). Here's the details: I let the daily news (Tagesschau) record daily and keep one episode. This works straight forward, as it should. It creates a file e.g...
I'm glad that the episode management is back, however in the past days I had two situations where it still deleted files which it...
I'm glad that the episode management is back, however in the past days I had two situations where it still deleted files which it...
Replies
Views
Some times when I change from finnish channel "MTV3" to "TV4", the picture is full of pixels, and the picture is not viewable. I can usually repeat this many times in a day. Changing channel couple of times again, or stopping and restarting my tv usually helps. This is the only way to repeat this kind of problems, changing any other...
Some times when I change from finnish channel "MTV3" to "TV4", the picture is full of pixels, and the picture is not viewable. I...
Some times when I change from finnish channel "MTV3" to "TV4", the picture is full of pixels, and the picture is not viewable. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been trying mediaportal for some time and I could not get tvserver3 to even recognize my Skystar2 rev 2.6.I have a Turkish Windows Vista 32 system.The problem is given in the thread below by me, but I got no answers so I decided to put the thread here.I will appreciate very much if anybody can help me...
Hi all, I have been trying mediaportal for some time and I could not get tvserver3 to even recognize my Skystar2 rev 2.6.I have a...
Hi all, I have been trying mediaportal for some time and I could not get tvserver3 to even recognize my Skystar2 rev 2.6.I have a...
Replies
Views
By zapping through channels now and next epg is loaded by channel name. this make problems because some channels have the same name but epg is not the same. for example i've a dvb-c and dvb-s2 card. on the s2 ProSieben is pro7 germany and on the dvb-c ProSieben is Pro7 switzerland. so when zapping through dvb-c channel on ProSieben it...
By zapping through channels now and next epg is loaded by channel name. this make problems because some channels have the same name...
By zapping through channels now and next epg is loaded by channel name. this make problems because some channels have the same name...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 tvguide days DE
I'm not sure about the way the dvb-t works as I don't use it. I used to be able to change days with out a problem but a while ago something must have changed but I don't know when it happened. It works fine in tvguide under mytv but not from fullscreen tv. I just click on the arrow to move to the next day and the tvguide closes...
I'm not sure about the way the dvb-t works as I don't use it. I used to be able to change days with out a problem but a while...
Not so much of a bug report but more of search for people with the same problem... Does anyone else have the problem of the...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final MediaPortal Skin: BluTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo E6750@3.2gHz HDD: Samsung SpinPoint 250GB Memory: Corsair 2GB PC6400 Motherboard: Gigabyte P35-DS4 rev 2.0 Motherboard Chipset: Intel P35 Motherboard Bios: Phoenix Video Card: nVidia GeForce...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final MediaPortal Skin: BluTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final MediaPortal Skin: BluTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Hi SciDoctor Sorry for not getting back on this, just a tad busy atm. waiting to get hands on svn that fixes log's handling, as this is totally screwed for me, did a dual recording this afternoon with no problems from resume with tvserver, so going to setup a few overnight and tomorrow, just hope i can get some decent logs or...
Hi SciDoctor Sorry for not getting back on this, just a tad busy atm. waiting to get hands on svn that fixes log's handling, as...
Latest SVN's since 15258. All the recent svn's have the same problem with the 'decompose' routine during service shutdown...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Latest (non preview) MediaPortal Skin: SpinSafe Revolve 0.2.3.0 v0.8.8 Windows Version: Win XP SP2 Pro CPU Type: DualCore Intel Pentium E2140 HDD: WDC WD1200JD-00GBB0 Memory: 2048 MB (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM) Team Elite Motherboard: Asus P5LD2-X Motherboard Chipset: i945P Motherboard Bios...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Latest (non preview) MediaPortal Skin: SpinSafe Revolve 0.2.3.0 v0.8.8 Windows Version...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Latest (non preview) MediaPortal Skin: SpinSafe Revolve 0.2.3.0 v0.8.8 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Have you tried with todays SVN... I had trouble with recordings, too but todays SVN fixed it. -level20peon
Have you tried with todays SVN... I had trouble with recordings, too but todays SVN fixed it. -level20peon
the tswriter doesn't wait for a descrambled signal, starts recording, but nothing is written to file. timeshifting is working...
Replies
Views
It seems there is a bug that mark FreeToAir DVB-C channels as scrambled: When I tune to a FreeToAir-DVB-C channel (german Das Erste), before tuning the channel is "freetoair". But this status changes to "scrambled, fta=false". It happens somewhere in TvDVBChannel.cs "SendPmtToCam". As result all not scrambled channels are...
It seems there is a bug that mark FreeToAir DVB-C channels as scrambled: When I tune to a FreeToAir-DVB-C channel (german Das...
It seems there is a bug that mark FreeToAir DVB-C channels as scrambled: When I tune to a FreeToAir-DVB-C channel (german Das...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mp Gui Freezing. DE
Thanks for the reply. The symptom is quite odd and very random but repeatable (only affects my single core single cpu systems which are obviously older cpu's and lower power Mhz/Ghz) Only MP GUI affected when the tvplugin installed and to make things even more difficult to debug there are no logs produced that can be attributed...
Thanks for the reply. The symptom is quite odd and very random but repeatable (only affects my single core single cpu systems...
Since SVN 17258 MP GUI keeps freezing/unresponsive while playing back TS files or timeshifting requiring killing the process...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom