Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (4 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
MP1 MP2 Installed Extensions List Empty (1 Viewer) DE
Yeah I know - just raising the point. I've zipped up the XMLs so can recreate them on a whim - maybe this is a simpler option to add programatically? Recreate or update the .zip everytime an extension is added... I fixed it by reinstalling the extensions - oddly it looks like several XMLs were deleted as the skin (Apollo) lost all...
Yeah I know - just raising the point. I've zipped up the XMLs so can recreate them on a whim - maybe this is a simpler option to...
Hi, not sure what I have done but my "Installed Extension List" is empty. I have many extensions installed and are all working...
Replies
Views
Sorry, the space bar between myplanner and .xml was not intended. I already looked in the skin folder, but there was not file called myplanner.xml in it. Regards Tomchieur:sorry:
Sorry, the space bar between myplanner and .xml was not intended. I already looked in the skin folder, but there was not file...
MP-version: MP 0.2.3.0 RC2 used MP skin: Blue two windows version: XP pro I'm not very experienced yet with the configuration...
Replies
Views
No one have an idea??? :(
No one have an idea??? :(
Hi all, sorry if it's not the right section. I would like to know if there's a plug-in that could be used with a voip service...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Incorrect Links DE
Anyone have an update?
Anyone have an update?
HI Guys I Think the old MPEI needs a little attention - as you may/may not know I ran in to the problem with the MPEI showing blank...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Include Source DE
Ahh, good point. I didn't even think about that. Thanks!
Ahh, good point. I didn't even think about that. Thanks!
dukus, is there any way for us to include our source code and make it an optional install when we create an mpi?
Replies
Views
Hello, I really like this new way to manage extensions and especially to keep them up to date. In fact I was aware of the MediaPortal Extension Installer but I just discover :ooops: the plugin inside MediaPortal. This is really great! For what I understand to update the extensions the plugin looks at an online index file (this...
Hello, I really like this new way to manage extensions and especially to keep them up to date. In fact I was aware of the...
Hello, I really like this new way to manage extensions and especially to keep them up to date. In fact I was aware of the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 improvement..? DE
Hope to see extensions plugin as default somedays.
Hope to see extensions plugin as default somedays.
First of all, this is great! It makes plugin handling easy, and i can't understand why this isn't better integrated with MP as...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IMAP PlugIn DE
Moin ! Ich fände ja ein IMAP Plugin perfekt. Email, Kontakte, Kalender über MP - wäre das nicht nett! Ich kann einen IMAP Server zu diesem Zweck zur Verfügung stellen. Wenn also ein geiler Coder unter Euch ist, der Lust und Laune hat, mal sowas zu coden, dann einfach bei mir melden! Gruß André
Moin ! Ich fände ja ein IMAP Plugin perfekt. Email, Kontakte, Kalender über MP - wäre das nicht nett! Ich kann einen IMAP...
Moin ! Ich fände ja ein IMAP Plugin perfekt. Email, Kontakte, Kalender über MP - wäre das nicht nett! Ich kann einen IMAP...
Replies
Views
I tried to install MYMAP and MyOrganizer plugins, cooping SKINS and PLGINS directory... and for both when I go to the SETUP I have "ExceptionError" :?
I tried to install MYMAP and MyOrganizer plugins, cooping SKINS and PLGINS directory... and for both when I go to the SETUP I have...
I tried to install MYMAP and MyOrganizer plugins, cooping SKINS and PLGINS directory... and for both when I go to the SETUP I have...
Replies
Views
That was a good plan to personalized MP profiles.
That was a good plan to personalized MP profiles.
i have a dream. :p It would be nice to have personalized MP Profiles which are (online / cloud / offline) stored. They could...
Replies
Views
youngt465
Y
Thanks for the reply, but I'm confused...MP doesn't support skins? Or MP doesn't support any skin but the default one? I'm not looking to report bogs, I'm looking to understand what changes were made between builds so I don't crash the system. In any case, am I to take from this that there are either no changes between 0.2.3.0 and...
Thanks for the reply, but I'm confused...MP doesn't support skins? Or MP doesn't support any skin but the default one? I'm not...
Hi there I have a skin I created for an older version. I just installed the latest stable build, and I am getting a warning...
Replies
Views
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
Replies
Views
I am trying to create an mpei installer for a skin theme but having trouble choosing the install location, it keeps installing to the skin folder by default as I created a new skin project, of course this makes sense, but how do I change it's install location so it installs into the themes folder of an existing skin? Manually trying...
I am trying to create an mpei installer for a skin theme but having trouble choosing the install location, it keeps installing to...
I am trying to create an mpei installer for a skin theme but having trouble choosing the install location, it keeps installing to...
Replies
Views
Just include in installer package, no other options needed.
Just include in installer package, no other options needed.
As I was struggling with this for a long time i have summarized a simple howto based on the help of Dadeo and ltfearme. This howto...
Replies
Views
In this stage of program only way is if you make a internal plugin, when you done with installation you may ask the user about cities. I try to implement this internally, but only after MP final release .
In this stage of program only way is if you make a internal plugin, when you done with installation you may ask the user about...
I want to create a .mpi for the weather plugin. So i need the change into the mediaportal.xml entries for the weather ... This...
Replies
Views
yeah very nice but nothing about decompiling only compiling
yeah very nice but nothing about decompiling only compiling
Hello evrybody I have used the mycstv plugin it is collecting tv archivs from specified webseits, its like my problem is that i...
Replies
Views
yes it is possible, just edit mytvguide.7rows.xml file. I guess that the control item "channel image template" is that you are searching for. you can edit the location with the x and y coordinates, the size with hight and width. Position is relative to the button position.
yes it is possible, just edit mytvguide.7rows.xml file. I guess that the control item "channel image template" is that you are...
Is it possible to change where the logos are placed in Titan extended ? I have been looking through this forum and the wiki, but i...
Replies
Views
Consider it done. Thanks for the tip (y) iirc there is already a Radio thumb. I will make sure it will be in the next update :)
Consider it done. Thanks for the tip (y) iirc there is already a Radio thumb. I will make sure it will be in the next update :)
Hi, I need to replace the "X audio_no thumb" thumb with a Radio symbol such as a microphone or any symbol in the Channel page on...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
I'll answer what I can There was a web browser plugin at on point, but I don't think it has been maintained and probably doesn't work in the current version of MediaPortal. Well it's not in PDF, but there is a manual (although not exhastive, mainly just for setting things up in the first place) MediaPortal_Manual_Index -...
I'll answer what I can There was a web browser plugin at on point, but I don't think it has been maintained and probably doesn't...
how do I make internetradio work with bbc
Replies
Views
How do I force an image to specific dimensions? I use the myFilms plugin. I have a ton of movies and many of the poster images are different sizes. The result on the screen is inconsistent. Sometimes it looks perfect, other times the image is stretched or only shows one portion. Through trial and error, I discovered that...
How do I force an image to specific dimensions? I use the myFilms plugin. I have a ton of movies and many of the poster images...
How do I force an image to specific dimensions? I use the myFilms plugin. I have a ton of movies and many of the poster images...
Replies
Views
Horizontal scrolling is available in the BasicHomeScreen not in the standard Home screen. Try selecting "Start in BasicHomeScreen" in Mediaportal configuration. or If you have an MCE remote press the big green button when on the home screen to be taken to the BasicHomeScreen. or Press 'H' on the keyboard when on the...
Horizontal scrolling is available in the BasicHomeScreen not in the standard Home screen. Try selecting "Start in...
i downloaded bunch of skins and cannot make one to scroll horizontally on home screen. please help thanks, sand
Replies
Views
Xface was working just fine on my TV but then it Croaked. The center portion where you choose TV,Video, Settings etc. is still there but the rest of the screen is the Blue 2 background and it scrolls and shutters like an old tv losing Sync. if I use the standard blue 2 everything is fine again but still cannot use Xface when I reload...
Xface was working just fine on my TV but then it Croaked. The center portion where you choose TV,Video, Settings etc. is still...
Hello MP users! Im pretty new on using mediaportal, i have been using MP for about one year now and i think it´s the bestv HTPC...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help with MPI... DE
bump...
bump...
Did a search for this, apologize if it's been discussed. When I click on a package, it comes up with the error that the package...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to modify the information displayed in the video preview window. Unfortunatly I'm not able to splitt between Video and TV (THX Dadeo for your input by the way) so when I for example want to display the senderlogo when TV is running it is going to stay there when a Video is playing. I tried with several combinatinations of...
I'm trying to modify the information displayed in the video preview window. Unfortunatly I'm not able to splitt between Video and...
I'm trying to modify the information displayed in the video preview window. Unfortunatly I'm not able to splitt between Video and...
Replies
Views
What's your thumbnail resolution? I increased mine and regenerated my My Audioscrobbler images and now they look great as fanart! You can't control the size though. I have not found any way to scrap those great fanarts from Home Theaters! I too would love it if I could!
What's your thumbnail resolution? I increased mine and regenerated my My Audioscrobbler images and now they look great as fanart...
There are 1000s and 1000s of really good high quality HD music artist backdrops here Home Theatre Backdrops  / Music Artist...
Replies
Views
Other changes after MP final release.
Other changes after MP final release.
Hi dukus. I currently play around with the installation of my next version of the ViewModeSwitcher. It comes with two files...
Replies
Views
Doen. For deleting a group i add a button , but the DEL key should work too Sorting working by clicking on a column Also i add a better name handing the update should find a new version better
Doen. For deleting a group i add a button , but the DEL key should work too Sorting working by clicking on a column Also i add a...
* Its not obvious that you need to double click on a Group to remove it from the list. I think the DEL key should be assigned for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 frustrated DE
not enough
not enough
There are no links to download MPEMaker anywhere, given up
Replies
Views
Installed MP1 tonight along with Moving Pictures and TVSeries. Got the Titan Extended thingy and removed Music etc from the skin and added Moving Pictures and TV Series. All working great. Yay! Closed MP and reopened it and suddenly all my fonts are about quarter the size they were in all sections of MediaPortal. I assume I can...
Installed MP1 tonight along with Moving Pictures and TVSeries. Got the Titan Extended thingy and removed Music etc from the skin...
Installed MP1 tonight along with Moving Pictures and TVSeries. Got the Titan Extended thingy and removed Music etc from the skin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 flickr plugin? DE
hey guys i was wondering about a flick plugin, some thing that i can upload photos and do a slideshow through my mediaportal. i have tried using one plug in on here but it didnt work. so can some one lead me in to the right place thanks dave
hey guys i was wondering about a flick plugin, some thing that i can upload photos and do a slideshow through my mediaportal. i...
hey guys i was wondering about a flick plugin, some thing that i can upload photos and do a slideshow through my mediaportal. i...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom