Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (3 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
Tetris is in github projectpage and comes with the new Updatepatch.
Tetris is in github projectpage and comes with the new Updatepatch.
I hope this is not too much of a noob question, but after installing Avalon skin, my tetris no loger works. Did I do something wrong?
Replies
Views
Works great now. :thx:
Works great now. :thx:
Hi, I found another issue in the installer. The EULA, change log and readme files weren't displayed during setup. It seems that it...
Replies
Views
Hi devs, I am unsure if this is the propper location for this thread/question. If not, I appologize. I recently found a situation which I think might be best solved through MPEI. (I am a noob saying this) When installing SAF 6.10, it asks us to uninstall the LAV filter MPEI. It does so in I think a normal way. If I restart the...
Hi devs, I am unsure if this is the propper location for this thread/question. If not, I appologize. I recently found a...
Hi devs, I am unsure if this is the propper location for this thread/question. If not, I appologize. I recently found a...
Replies
Views
Hi,and welcome :) Could you provide more details - like MP version? A log would be nice as well See: How to gather log files - MediaPortal Manual Documentation for instructions.
Hi,and welcome :) Could you provide more details - like MP version? A log would be nice as well See: How to gather log files -...
When trying to install an plugin through mpconfig I keep getting an access to path is denied along with some other errors...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version: 7x64 CPU Type: Atom D525 HDD: ssd Memory: 4GB I have installed xface onto 1.1.2, and it is my preferred skin, however, on the front page, I see #infoservice.weather.today.mintemp | #infoservice.weather.today.maxtemp on looking at the infoservice log...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version: 7x64 CPU Type: Atom D525 HDD: ssd Memory: 4GB I have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version: 7x64 CPU Type: Atom D525 HDD: ssd Memory: 4GB I have...
Replies
Views
A Vista MC skin? I'm all for it :)
A Vista MC skin? I'm all for it :)
Hi, As I know, a Vista skin is about to release soon. Is there any news regarding to it ? Who is the one who works on it ? :thx:
Replies
Views
Hello, I really like this new way to manage extensions and especially to keep them up to date. In fact I was aware of the MediaPortal Extension Installer but I just discover :ooops: the plugin inside MediaPortal. This is really great! For what I understand to update the extensions the plugin looks at an online index file (this...
Hello, I really like this new way to manage extensions and especially to keep them up to date. In fact I was aware of the...
Hello, I really like this new way to manage extensions and especially to keep them up to date. In fact I was aware of the...
Replies
Views
It's working now, as it should. :thx:
It's working now, as it should. :thx:
Hi, I tried to create a MPI with an internal plugin and latest SVN. Therefor I started with the example from the wiki, but it...
Replies
Views
I believe I managed to get a stack trace:
I believe I managed to get a stack trace:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: 7 Pro CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Need help with this DE
Ok I installed this and when I run it within MP I get an error on a black screen saying files missing or something like that. Image_file_patch.zip (3.3 KB, 53 views) Image_file_dll_RC1.zip (1.22 MB, 56 views) MediaSlayer_08f.mpi (976.8 KB, 27 views) Out of all these files I just downloaded the last one media slayer is that...
Ok I installed this and when I run it within MP I get an error on a black screen saying files missing or something like that...
Hi guys I saw this plugin but i'm not sure how to install it can anyone help me out please. MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC...
Replies
Views
I am thinking of writting a plugin which would display a webcam streamed by VLC. the way I was thinking of doing it was by activating the Notify Dialog screen similar to the alert function for TV. My question:- "Is it possible to have the VLC activeX inserted into a page to display such things like streamed video and have it...
I am thinking of writting a plugin which would display a webcam streamed by VLC. the way I was thinking of doing it was by...
I am thinking of writting a plugin which would display a webcam streamed by VLC. the way I was thinking of doing it was by...
Replies
Views
Ok, so i fugured out he original problem, but then I new one occurred. I can now set list view in MP using titan skin and it stays that way until next time. But as soon as I activate Latest Media Handler for moving pictures I only get list view no matter what I choose. I tried setting coverflow as default view i moving pictures for...
Ok, so i fugured out he original problem, but then I new one occurred. I can now set list view in MP using titan skin and it stays...
I cant get LMH to work. I have done all the settings I found here on this forum, but nothing happens. Also, I cant figure out how...
Replies
Views
I replaced the min and max version of my logopack by asterisks and it installs on all MediaPortal versions. (Did not change the 'Warnonly' value)
I replaced the min and max version of my logopack by asterisks and it installs on all MediaPortal versions. (Did not change the...
I've made a logo pack --> MEDIAPORTAL - Norwegian TV and Radio logos Someone in the forums have problems installing it, and...
Replies
Views
OK thanks, that's a good enough workaround.
OK thanks, that's a good enough workaround.
I copied my MediaPortal 1 settings from a laptop that was using a Full HD display to another computer connected to a 4K monitor...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 flickr plugin? DE
hey guys i was wondering about a flick plugin, some thing that i can upload photos and do a slideshow through my mediaportal. i have tried using one plug in on here but it didnt work. so can some one lead me in to the right place thanks dave
hey guys i was wondering about a flick plugin, some thing that i can upload photos and do a slideshow through my mediaportal. i...
hey guys i was wondering about a flick plugin, some thing that i can upload photos and do a slideshow through my mediaportal. i...
Replies
Views
Think I can see what's happened. Somewhere between 1.0 and 1.0.2, the Installer directory moved from the Program Files to the Application Data folder, and the extension changed from mpi to mpe1. Would be nice if the upgrade picked up the old installer directory and moved it across, because it kinda "strands" the pre-upgrade plugins...
Think I can see what's happened. Somewhere between 1.0 and 1.0.2, the Installer directory moved from the Program Files to the...
I recently upgraded from 1.0 to 1.0.2. Before the upgrade, I had My Volume and Online Videos listed in the MPI installer. After...
Replies
Views
I suppose not, but it's a bit untidy... :)
I suppose not, but it's a bit untidy... :)
I added a string to my new MPI, and it successfully got added to strings_en.xml. However, when I Uninstalled the plugin, the...
Replies
Views
I have same problem.... Thanks for help, Marco.
I have same problem.... Thanks for help, Marco.
Hi all, I am using the RSS News to read newst feeds. Since V 1.2 and also in 1.2 RC most of the lines are not displayed or...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 frustrated DE
not enough
not enough
There are no links to download MPEMaker anywhere, given up
Replies
Views
anyone else thinks this check can save you a lot of time and is not hard to implement?
anyone else thinks this check can save you a lot of time and is not hard to implement?
Documentation: TV-Server/Configuration/Plugins/PowerScheduler - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation Issue: - In the general tab set...
Replies
Views
You are absolutely right, thanks.
You are absolutely right, thanks.
I'm using the xface skin. When i change the view from default to filmstrip in MP config, nothing happens. In fact i tried all...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I am now using a relative path (..\..\..\Thumbs\tv\logos\#skinproperty.png) which will work a little better if people install to non-standard directories (unless they manually edit the path).
Thanks, I am now using a relative path (..\..\..\Thumbs\tv\logos\#skinproperty.png) which will work a little better if people...
I am making the avallonis skin for ClickfinderPG plugin and I would like to show the TV Channel Logo of the selected program. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skin question DE
The old way of building panels is for the C# function to pre-define certain controls. The skin author can define the properties such as position, size, and colour for the control, but the skin author cannot access the value of the control (this is supplied by the C# function). The new way of building panels is for relevant values to...
The old way of building panels is for the C# function to pre-define certain controls. The skin author can define the properties...
I'm still using an old skin (black glass), but it's getting some warnings, and I want to understand them and possibly fix them...
Replies
Views
Not sure if it's a bug or by design, but the size of the cache is quite big. It was originally @ >450Mb, I deleted all the folders only and did an update, now it's in at 29Mb - that's quite a saving... Is this as expected or does the installer clean itself up from time to time?
Not sure if it's a bug or by design, but the size of the cache is quite big. It was originally @ >450Mb, I deleted all the folders...
No me - and I've not been playing, but the MPEI has lost the list of installed extensions. This has happened to me before and I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help with MPI... DE
bump...
bump...
Did a search for this, apologize if it's been discussed. When I click on a package, it comes up with the error that the package...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Include Source DE
Ahh, good point. I didn't even think about that. Thanks!
Ahh, good point. I didn't even think about that. Thanks!
dukus, is there any way for us to include our source code and make it an optional install when we create an mpi?
Replies
Views
Re : Crash skin streamedmp on startup Transfered to streamedMP forum
Re : Crash skin streamedmp on startup Transfered to streamedMP forum
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.4.82444 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 1. TV Card...
Replies
Views
...it was a max filesize-setting related issue (my upload exceeded the limit of 128MB). With great courtesy, administrators have elevated a little bit the limit so I can complete the upload ;) Cheers
...it was a max filesize-setting related issue (my upload exceeded the limit of 128MB). With great courtesy, administrators have...
Hi all, I need to publish a new skin and I'm following some related guides available in the forum to do this. Unluckely when I fill...
Replies
Views
Hi, the default Skin shows channels state icons on Mini Guide this way: The Titan Skin does it this way: So you can't see on Mini Guide, which channel is currently recording. There are only red Icons, no one knows which is the current recording channel. You have to go to annother screen to check this. Is there a way to get the...
Hi, the default Skin shows channels state icons on Mini Guide this way: The Titan Skin does it this way: So you can't see on...
Hi, the default Skin shows channels state icons on Mini Guide this way: The Titan Skin does it this way: So you can't see on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Planner DE
yeah, you could plan your whole nights TV for say a Monday, save that as a template, and then load it again for next Monday knowing your sorted for the whole evening :) Mike
yeah, you could plan your whole nights TV for say a Monday, save that as a template, and then load it again for next Monday knowing...
Hi, I was just thinking what a great idea it would be if you could have a TV planner where you could shedule the changing of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom