WebEPG (9 Viewers)

everything related to WebEPG in here
First double check your WebEPG GrabDays setting in the General Page of the plugin. I just tried 5 days, and downloaded EPG up to Sat afternoon. Make sure you press "save" after making changes. If you still have problems upload your SetupTv.log file after you do a "GrabNow" so we can see what is not working.
First double check your WebEPG GrabDays setting in the General Page of the plugin. I just tried 5 days, and downloaded EPG up to...
Hello community! I just recently set up the WebEPG Schedule in accordance to these directions...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Installing WebEPG DE
Hello, is it okay now?
Hello, is it okay now?
I must be doing something wrong because no WebEPG folder was even created. I useed MediaPortalSetup_1.11.0_Final to install...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebEPG Log? Where? DE
WebEPG log in should be in your TV server log files, TVService.log. One a win7/8 system this should be in the following folder. C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\log if you are using setuptv.exe to setup/test WebEPG, you might also check TVService.log files. Have not done battle with WebEPG for a while, can't...
WebEPG log in should be in your TV server log files, TVService.log. One a win7/8 system this should be in the following folder...
Hi, I'm not too sure WebEPG is working on my system - where can I find a log of whats happening? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Let's rewrite a grabber file for another site! Apparently Eisblock himself has figured out that it does not work anymore: http://eisblock.uteib.de/showfile.php?p=aG9tZXBhZ2VzL3N0dWZmL0VpbnN0ZWxsdW5nZW4vTWVkaWEgUG9ydGFsL1dlYkVQRy93d3dfdHZ0b2RheV9kZS54bWwudHh0 so if anyone knows a site where the epg is shown per channel I'd be happy to...
Let's rewrite a grabber file for another site! Apparently Eisblock himself has figured out that it does not work anymore...
Hello, suddenly the WebEPG stopped grabbing any channels. All I get is: [2015-04-19 04:00:17,442] [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [ERROR]...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am based in Sweden and I am grabbing 14 days worth of EPG for 16 channels from the recommended sites for EPG grabbing in Sweden. My feeling is that the process is a lot slower than it should be. Grabbing 1200 shows for one channel takes about 5 minutes despite I'm on a 100/100 Mbit/s connection. There are no connectivity...
Hi all. I am based in Sweden and I am grabbing 14 days worth of EPG for 16 channels from the recommended sites for EPG grabbing in...
Hi all. I am based in Sweden and I am grabbing 14 days worth of EPG for 16 channels from the recommended sites for EPG grabbing in...
Replies
Views
Since the merging of UPC and Ziggo the EPG only consists of a couple of days. WebEpg could however be a great addition to this since it can grab the EPG for a long time ahead. I have examined the tvgids.xml and changed some of the entries to match the current channel names. Then press auto map and it works perfectly. I get the info...
Since the merging of UPC and Ziggo the EPG only consists of a couple of days. WebEpg could however be a great addition to this...
I'm totally lost with WEBEPG... I used automap. Grab Now finds various (I think not all) channels and programs, but in the...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
Hi, Just new to Mediaportal but noticed that when recording TV or using Trakt that the Season & Episode fields are the wrong way around, channels all mapped to using the DigiGuide data in WebEPG) As an example, if I look in the guide for a how it will have The Big Bang Theory (22.3) The Staircase Implementation. Series 3, Episode 22...
Hi, Just new to Mediaportal but noticed that when recording TV or using Trakt that the Season & Episode fields are the wrong way...
Hi, Just new to Mediaportal but noticed that when recording TV or using Trakt that the Season & Episode fields are the wrong way...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I get this parsing error when trying to grab EPG data: [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [ERROR] - Parsing error #ENDXMLTV : 20141213050700Â +000 [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [ERROR] - Parsing error #STARTXMLTV : 20141213050700Â +000 URL with EPG data is here: http://raspored.hrt.hr/format/xmltv.xml?mreza=2 My WebEPG grabber is...
Hi guys, I get this parsing error when trying to grab EPG data: [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [ERROR] - Parsing error #ENDXMLTV ...
Hi guys, I get this parsing error when trying to grab EPG data: [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [ERROR] - Parsing error #ENDXMLTV ...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 UK channel 4seven DE
Hi Guys, I generally use DJBlu's Sky EPG grabber, and whilst it does a great job I do get the odd channel missing for which I use WebEPG to populate those gaps. Can anybody tell me how to get both 4seven and 4seven HD as they do not seem to be listed in the UK channel grabber data lists. I presume I have to add them to the .xml...
Hi Guys, I generally use DJBlu's Sky EPG grabber, and whilst it does a great job I do get the odd channel missing for which I use...
Hi Guys, I generally use DJBlu's Sky EPG grabber, and whilst it does a great job I do get the odd channel missing for which I use...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 All channels same DE
RonD, can't thank you enough!!
RonD, can't thank you enough!!
Hi all. Hope to find a simple answer. Finally got webepg grabber working but the 4 channels I have set up all show the same...
Replies
Views
Anyone know where i can get the SiteIds from either RadioTimes or DigiGuide? Cheers
Anyone know where i can get the SiteIds from either RadioTimes or DigiGuide? Cheers
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebEPG Deadlocks UK DE
I had the same isse - it would hang when writing to BBC 4 HD. Like you I am grabbing radiotimes data. I removed this channel from the Webepg listing, then re-entered it, and it seems to work now. My issue with webepg is that gettting data for German or Swiss channels is extremely slow. But I won't hijack your thread.
I had the same isse - it would hang when writing to BBC 4 HD. Like you I am grabbing radiotimes data. I removed this channel from...
Mediaportal 1.8 on q6600 8GB Ram c: SSD clean Win7 sp1 install using radiotimes as source I get a WebEPG hang "Writing Channel"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebEpg development DE
Is the xml data insufficient for it? And indeed, there are no unit tests for webepg (yet). I always create a small project which calls the WebListingGrabber.GetGuide to see what is needed in the configuration, and where it goes wrong
Is the xml data insufficient for it? And indeed, there are no unit tests for webepg (yet). I always create a small project which...
Hi, Is there still someone who maintains the webepg plugin? It seems that it was long time ago that someone worked on it (2 years...
Replies
Views
I decided to go back to over the air EPG via TV Server Config > DVB EPG, this time I stored data for the selected channels where I clicked grouped and visible. It took about three hours but all channels filled up perfectly apart from a couple of plus ones and my problem channel ITV HD So all good, just how to kick start that ITV HD...
I decided to go back to over the air EPG via TV Server Config > DVB EPG, this time I stored data for the selected channels where I...
WebEPG worked flawlessly prior to me moving ISP from BT to Talk Talk. Since the move WebEPG captures about 20% of channels. Trying...
Replies
Views
It should be added to the dagenstv grabber. <Channel id="TV12" siteId="600" /> Big thank you for the webepg, it always works! :)
It should be added to the dagenstv grabber. <Channel id="TV12" siteId="600" /> Big thank you for the webepg, it always works! :)
Replies
Views
Also. Protip. No debug log posted on the forum can result in fewer responses to help you. :)
Also. Protip. No debug log posted on the forum can result in fewer responses to help you. :)
I am using the Web EPG in the TV server config. it seems to update fine. I have edited the XML file to change the order the...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that noe EPG data is coming from sol.no
I can confirm that noe EPG data is coming from sol.no
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP v1.6.4 Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Norwegian...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 uk channel - drama DE
Got it working thanks
Got it working thanks
I'm trying to get freeview tv channel "Drama"'s program list and I'm struggling http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drama_(TV_channel)...
Replies
Views
Hi, (using Win7 and MP 1.6) I get in german mapping the following error: and the URL: http://www.tvtoday.de/programm/?format=list&offset=0&date=16.03.2014&slotIndex=all&channel=3SAT&tips=&oder=time is working fine in browser. The following is coming from 1. channel, u can ignore. This doesnt work since a long time. (HTTP...
Hi, (using Win7 and MP 1.6) I get in german mapping the following error: and the URL...
Hi, (using Win7 and MP 1.6) I get in german mapping the following error: and the URL...
Replies
Views
I know it's an old thread, but I just got the urge to fix some bugs :) Does the grabbercode in startpost still (more or less) work?
I know it's an old thread, but I just got the urge to fix some bugs :) Does the grabbercode in startpost still (more or less) work?
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 stable MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 64 3000+ HDD: Seagate 200 GB...
Replies
Views
getting USA WebEPG running takes some effort. The default www_imdb_com.xml file when you install MePo does not work and you need to download a version from the following forum message. MePo version 1.7 should have the the updated grabber file...
getting USA WebEPG running takes some effort. The default www_imdb_com.xml file when you install MePo does not work and you need...
Complete beginner here. Trying nothing fancy. US user, imb.com, thought I followed the instructions well. I've attached what...
Replies
Views
Ok sorry, I should have read the wiki before asking. thanks gonzague
Ok sorry, I should have read the wiki before asking. thanks gonzague
I subsribe to timefortv.dk epg data in XML format. I have a personal link to a epg.xml file with complete epg data for my channels...
Replies
Views
Hi, Using Media Portal 1.6 with a TBS DVB-S2 TV card, when I run the WebEPG TV guide update (from Media Portal Configuration), and then save the results, the TV Guide does not always contain results for all channels. I tried logging out of Media Portal and then back in, but it made no difference. It's set to use the Radio Times...
Hi, Using Media Portal 1.6 with a TBS DVB-S2 TV card, when I run the WebEPG TV guide update (from Media Portal Configuration), and...
Hi, Using Media Portal 1.6 with a TBS DVB-S2 TV card, when I run the WebEPG TV guide update (from Media Portal Configuration), and...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I was using MediaPortal 1.5 on Windows 7 which was running well. I recently upgraded to Windows 8.1 which meant I had to reinstall everything. Since installing MediaPortal 1.6 I have an issue with WebEPG not updating the listings. Looking at the logs it appears to be a deadlock issue in MySQL. Is there anything...
Hi There, I was using MediaPortal 1.5 on Windows 7 which was running well. I recently upgraded to Windows 8.1 which...
Hi There, I was using MediaPortal 1.5 on Windows 7 which was running well. I recently upgraded to Windows 8.1 which...
Replies
Views
lisag, thank you so much, I had completely forgotten that 4 Extra used to be Radio 7 which is how its listed in my XML file, now corrected and for the first time I have a complete guide for the channels I want for both TV and Radio. Again thanks
lisag, thank you so much, I had completely forgotten that 4 Extra used to be Radio 7 which is how its listed in my XML file, now...
Thanks in advance I hope. P
Replies
Views
Thanks Atomic, just remapped with your file, don't suppose you know BBC Radio 4 Extra Digiguide ID?
Thanks Atomic, just remapped with your file, don't suppose you know BBC Radio 4 Extra Digiguide ID?
hope this is of use to someone, just been and added these channels and there ids to my grabber file located - C:\ProgramData\Team...
Replies
Views
As an alternative you can have WebEPG grab your EPG date from tvguide.
As an alternative you can have WebEPG grab your EPG date from tvguide.
When I try to Grab program data for WebEPG it fails. I just installed MP 1.5 on brand new install. Here's the associated log...
Replies
Views
I have found that if there is a .com at the end of the channel name in the radiotimes.xml file then the channels don't get grabbed . When I do a global replace removing the .com then the grab works fine. Is this normal?
I have found that if there is a .com at the end of the channel name in the radiotimes.xml file then the channels don't get grabbed...
I have found that if there is a .com at the end of the channel name in the radiotimes.xml file then the channels don't get grabbed...
Replies
Views
Seems like tvinfo.de changed it web site. WebEpg can no longer retrieve infos of this web site. Can anyone fix this issue?
Seems like tvinfo.de changed it web site. WebEpg can no longer retrieve infos of this web site. Can anyone fix this issue?
Replies
Views
Hi together, suddenly WEB EPG stops working. What can I do? [2013-09-10 21:49:40,368] [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [ERROR] - plugin:webepg import failed [2013-09-10 21:49:40,375] [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [ERROR] - Exception :confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt. bei...
Hi together, suddenly WEB EPG stops working. What can I do? [2013-09-10 21:49:40,368] [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [ERROR] -...
Hi together, suddenly WEB EPG stops working. What can I do? [2013-09-10 21:49:40,368] [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [ERROR] -...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom