WebEPG (22 Viewers)

everything related to WebEPG in here
How about another provider that is designed for XMLTV?
How about another provider that is designed for XMLTV?
Having 'imported' 1000 programmes for 60 channels, how long should this data take to appear in the MP EPG?
Replies
Views
I have the exact same problem for one channel only. I am only using WebEPG right now. I used XMLTV previously, but stopped when the swedish grabber stopped working. WebEPG works very well for all my 15 channels but one has the above mentioned problem. I think I have read somewhere that "Delete old files before import" should be...
I have the exact same problem for one channel only. I am only using WebEPG right now. I used XMLTV previously, but stopped when the...
Hi all I have a problem with WebEPG. In the TV grid, there are gaps in some channels. Here's an example: If you enter...
Replies
Views
At the moment selecting "NME TV" in MyDigiGuide just gives you listings for BBC One London. As far as I can see, listings for NME TV aren't on MyDigiGuide at all so this channel should be removed from the XML file.
At the moment selecting "NME TV" in MyDigiGuide just gives you listings for BBC One London. As far as I can see, listings for NME...
At the moment selecting "NME TV" in MyDigiGuide just gives you listings for BBC One London. As far as I can see, listings for NME...
Replies
Views
Hi, Nope don't know actually, I wish there where... Regards Roy
Hi, Nope don't know actually, I wish there where... Regards Roy
I've now updated the SOL grabber based on their site which means some are removed & some new is added. This will be a part of 1.3.0...
Replies
Views
Seems that mydigiguide delay changed back to 1000 in the config file for some reason. I put this back to 2000 and all is working again :).
Seems that mydigiguide delay changed back to 1000 in the config file for some reason. I put this back to 2000 and all is working...
Out of the blue, without me having tinkered with anything, my TV Guide has stopped showing any programme information. The error.log...
Replies
Views
Thanks RonD
Thanks RonD
The missing data I'm looking for is the episode subtitle, and it shows in a popup window on the www.imdb.com TV listings site when...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently done a clean build on my PC with MP 1.2.3 I went to add a TV series to record on a channel everyday, I was going to use "record everytime on this channel" except the advanced recording is greyed out. I can see the recording for each day - I can manually add them - my path was guide channel program <ok> the...
Hi, I recently done a clean build on my PC with MP 1.2.3 I went to add a TV series to record on a channel everyday, I was going...
Hi, I recently done a clean build on my PC with MP 1.2.3 I went to add a TV series to record on a channel everyday, I was going...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No channels imported with Webepg (1 Viewer) DE
Hi ! I found out why xmltv wouldn't show up ; my setting table in db was corrupted ; after a repair, everything is fine :)
Hi ! I found out why xmltv wouldn't show up ; my setting table in db was corrupted ; after a repair, everything is fine :)
Hello, I was using Webepgfr from framug and Frodo from long, until it stopped working few days ago ... when I clicked on xmltv...
Replies
Views
Man I have to say THANK YOU!!!!!! You wouldn't believe how much time i wasted before finding this thread. RonD is the greatest human ever!
Man I have to say THANK YOU!!!!!! You wouldn't believe how much time i wasted before finding this thread. RonD is the greatest...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: basic wide Windows Version: xp pro sp3 CPU Type: INTEL PENTIUM 4 3.4GHZ HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can someone please help me with the following: I have several channels which are broadcasted on different transponders and having same names, ie channel XYZ is broadcasted at transponders A, B,and C. Sometimes by the same provider (for different packages). I just started using webEPG and found out that EPG for such channels for...
Hi, Can someone please help me with the following: I have several channels which are broadcasted on different transponders and...
Hi, Can someone please help me with the following: I have several channels which are broadcasted on different transponders and...
Replies
Views
You digital tv tuner should be able to get EPG info automatically. In the TV Server Configuration application u need to "enable" EPG to start grabbing or the above post.. webepg is another way of getting epg info
You digital tv tuner should be able to get EPG info automatically. In the TV Server Configuration application u need to "enable"...
hey guys, very new to mediaportal, im trying to get media portal to pick up my australian epg but am not really sure what i am...
Replies
Views
Just found a typo in the tag TITLE (or TITEL as I like to spell it…), my touristenglish is probably not suited for scripts like this....:) The grabber is now working for NRK radio channels. Attached.
Just found a typo in the tag TITLE (or TITEL as I like to spell it…), my touristenglish is probably not suited for scripts like...
I've spent some time now trying to make a webepg grabber for the Norwegian radio channels. Unfortunately it locates listings, but...
Replies
Views
The problem is with grabbing data from tvtv.at. All the data from there is from the wrong day. But I don't know if that is a problem of the grabber or the site or interface from which the grabber gets the data from tvtv.at. Weirdly enough, when grabbing on certain days, the data will be correct.
The problem is with grabbing data from tvtv.at. All the data from there is from the wrong day. But I don't know if that is a...
Hi! There is an issue with WebEPG. It is grabbing the EPG data from the day before! So at Friday, 01-21 I have the TV programm...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your feedback guys. I will keep tinkering around with the grabber file and hopefully some of the coders will come across this thread and can help me out. Cheers :D
Thanks for your feedback guys. I will keep tinkering around with the grabber file and hopefully some of the coders will come across...
Hi All, I am new to this forum. I have been trying to get EPG data for some channels that are streamed live from the UK (I am in...
Replies
Views
I don't even have a 5+1!! Seems a rescan is in order, thanks for the heads up :)
I don't even have a 5+1!! Seems a rescan is in order, thanks for the heads up :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Core2Duo HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Re: tvtoday: not all channels available? Well, I have added these 3 channels now into the \ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\WebEPG\grabbers\DE\www_tvtoday_de.xml, with the correct siteID and everything works fine. Though I suppose this file will get overwritten with the next update. Any chance this could be added in...
Re: tvtoday: not all channels available? Well, I have added these 3 channels now into the \ProgramData\Team...
TV-Today provides the EPG for SPORT1, ORF III and ORF SPORT+ for instance. However, within the WebEPG plugin, these channels are...
Replies
Views
Not sure about ITV1 but ITV1 HD had this problem on my setup on Saturday night.
Not sure about ITV1 but ITV1 HD had this problem on my setup on Saturday night.
It looks like the UK Radio Times site (xmltv.radiotimes.com) that is used by WebEPG is providing ITV1 programs with the wrong start...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: SteamedMP Windows Version: Win7 TV: Yes Hello. I just got done setting up my WebEPG for the US using the IMDB grabber. Hope it works. I decided to look at the tv_yahoo_com.xml to see if that may be better. It's actually broken. Not sure what they used before. but Yahoo uses...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: SteamedMP Windows Version: Win7 TV: Yes Hello. I just got done setting up my...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: SteamedMP Windows Version: Win7 TV: Yes Hello. I just got done setting up my...
Replies
Views
This thread is 3 ½ years old. Haven't really worked with this since then, and can't remember if I got it working. If anybody creates a xml I will be happy to try it. The one I created back then is lost.
This thread is 3 ½ years old. Haven't really worked with this since then, and can't remember if I got it working. If anybody...
Hi all, I've created a first draft of a grabber for Swedish Radio channels. This is only for a few channels but please feel free...
Replies
Views
Hi vuego, It is curious that the END tag does not work. I will have to investigate that. About the sublink search issue, it has always been this way. I also had the same issue with a grabber I was building so I patched WebEPG to search sublinks as well. However I did not like the solution because there might be cases when you would...
Hi vuego, It is curious that the END tag does not work. I will have to investigate that. About the sublink search issue, it has...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 4600+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm facing the same problems since a couple of days, too. The logfiles don't show any errors, so it is likely that TV Info modified the data in some way. It seems as some channels still work properly though, like RTL for example. Could of course be a coincidence... CU, Sepp.
Hey guys, I'm facing the same problems since a couple of days, too. The logfiles don't show any errors, so it is likely that TV...
Hi guys, I've got a problem with the german TV-Info grabber. Since over one week now I have wrong epg on some channels...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/electronic-program-guide-67/att-aussie-users-guidedigger-replacement-planning-101549/ Could that be of any help, also mc2xml not work in Australia if Win7\Vista.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/electronic-program-guide-67/att-aussie-users-guidedigger-replacement-planning-101549/ Could...
Hi All I've been trying to get Mediaportal to work with 4therecord using WebEPG. I am 98% there, but i just can't get...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sublinks in webepg DE
Hi all, I'm struggling with sublinks at the moment. Checked the wiki on that, but the info is not enough for me to fully understand it. What I can't figure is how to get the sublink from the following: <h3> <a href="series-info.asp?series=Sophie Grigson In The Home Counties&ID=1461"> Sophie Grigson In The Home Counties...
Hi all, I'm struggling with sublinks at the moment. Checked the wiki on that, but the info is not enough for me to fully...
Hi all, I'm struggling with sublinks at the moment. Checked the wiki on that, but the info is not enough for me to fully...
Replies
Views
I think this topic is quite obsolete, as webepg isn't an executable anymore (at least: the only thing I found was a dll...)
I think this topic is quite obsolete, as webepg isn't an executable anymore (at least: the only thing I found was a dll...)
To solve a problem for someone trying to run WebEPG from a different directory and find its files. I added a few command line...
Replies
Views
I started using MediaPortal a couple days ago after WMC was giving me issues, and I love it! I registered just now specifically to thank mundy5 (and marcsulf in another thread) for the very helpful instructions in getting my TV Guide working for my OTA stations. I figured there had to be a free and somewhat easy workaround for...
I started using MediaPortal a couple days ago after WMC was giving me issues, and I love it! I registered just now specifically to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 Windows Version: XP SP2 Memory: 2 Gb 1. TV Card: Conexant Ok all you people who have gotten...
Replies
Views
Hello! I'm trying to improve grabber for russian EPG site. This site provide different details pages for films and tv-series. Main difference what films have genre and serials does'nt. I'm trying implement condition parser using <z> tag, but can't make it work. It is ease to create two templates, and both work good, but if i add...
Hello! I'm trying to improve grabber for russian EPG site. This site provide different details pages for films and tv-series...
Hello! I'm trying to improve grabber for russian EPG site. This site provide different details pages for films and tv-series...
Replies
Views
thanks!
thanks!
Hi, If you use the XMLTV-grabber for Dutch TV, you get a number of standard TV logos that are designed to be used with MythTV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG Portugal DE
I need help with EPG in Portugal. Someone can give me directions on how to start collecting information
I need help with EPG in Portugal. Someone can give me directions on how to start collecting information
Replies
Views
Matej, i think that we have more than 1 private parser. I know for 3 private parsers from my frinends :) :) :) But SiOL did some shi... change. They have gude only for 4 days :(
Matej, i think that we have more than 1 private parser. I know for 3 private parsers from my frinends :) :) :) But SiOL did some...
Is there any way to make WebEPG retrieve channel list from epg site? On site of our provider, links to channels are constantly...
Replies
Views
Hi Quake05, Don't know whether you're still looking at this thread - but I am also disappointed about the lack of the #REPEAT field. If you haven't seen it yet, have a look at the TVWishList plugin. It's a really good scheduler - and would be even better if the #REPEAT field were available to us in WebEPG - and it's well...
Hi Quake05, Don't know whether you're still looking at this thread - but I am also disappointed about the lack of the #REPEAT...
Hi, The #REPEAT and #SUBTITLES fields don't seem to get passed to the tvguide.xml file, Here is an example from the UK RT...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom