Aeon Chrome - Aeon Mod (1 Viewer)

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Horizons is a cool skin.. its a little bit too cartoonish for me, but v3 looked really cool despite that.

That weather screen looks good! Now go do the rest :p

antony

Portal Pro
January 16, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi Darre, i am currently porting V3. good thing is its mostly overlays... to all, i have decided to leave a release untl mp 1.0 is out.. added weather and news ticker support..

Attachments

• 22-34-16.jpg
    22-34-16.jpg
    374.1 KB

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Antony,

Sorry to hear about your problems with your Aeon skin. I really hope you manage to solve the problem. I have looked at Horizons for XBMC but does not like that skin. But that is just my opinion.

All the best!

Regards
    cul8er

nemrod95

Portal Member
    March 27, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Darre, i am currently porting V3. good thing is its mostly overlays... to all, i have decided to leave a release untl mp 1.0 is out.. added weather and news ticker support..

Hi,
    Good news to see you port Horizonz V3, i think it's one of the best Xbmc's skin !
    It's always Aeon but this mod fills the gaps of skin Aeon
    Antony, perhaps it's time to rename the thread ? Because it's not "Aeon Chrome" but "Horizonz"
    Thanks for your hard work, Antony

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Mouse support for timeshift DE
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse friendly as much as possible, because it was almost impossible when I joined the team. As former WMC user I quickly decided to create a WMC-like skin which comes as close as possible in terms of appearance and...
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse...
    Hi, I am new to Media Portal, I am an avid Windows Media Center user, love it and trying to hold onto it as long as possible...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
    There were no changes, but I deactivated online sources, because you tagged the media already. This makes a huge difference.
    There were no changes, but I deactivated online sources, because you tagged the media already. This makes a huge difference.
    I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
    Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Some ideas and questions? DE
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom