Aeon Chrome - Aeon Mod (1 Viewer)

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Antony,

Any news on the progress of this amazing looking skin?

Best Regards
    cul8er

antony

Portal Pro
    January 16, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi all, eventually i am back to skinning, i have started skinning moving pictures (see pics) and then will be doing tvserver screens. will post more pics in due course...main thing is i am back to it...

Antony

Attachments

• 14-12-29.jpg
      14-12-29.jpg
      239.2 KB
    • 14-12-36.png
      14-12-36.png
      984.5 KB

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    May 28, 2006
    Den Bosch
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    NICE! Very clean look...

My wish list for this skin (if I may be so bold..)

1) Being able to modify basic home (add/remove items & lower menu bar...)

2) Plugin support for:
    - Moving Pictures
    - TV Gemist
    - Media Slayer
    - Radio Time
    - TV Series with FanArt very visible

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Antony,

Great to hear that you are back working on this skin. the new screens looks very nice.

Regards
    cul8er

antony

Portal Pro
    January 16, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi All, Just a quickie, new shutdown screen (see pic) this is invoked by pressing up on home screen and down to return.. inspired by titanium skin..

Attachments

• 21-24-15.jpg
      21-24-15.jpg
      154.1 KB

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi antony,

About the shutdown menu. Do you need a new "screen" for the shutdown menu? Is it possible just to show a dialog box like every other dialog box you have in this skin with all these options? Like you have in this picture
    23534d1217267553t-aeon-chrome-aeon-mod-18-43-29.jpg

What I mean is when you press up in the home screen like you say you popup this dialog box but have the home screen in the background just like if you press the "Power" button on your remote (in Aeon Wide pressing power/exit button on my remote brings up the shutdown popup).

Just an idéa (and perhaps a bad one)...

Best Regards
    cul8er

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Mouse support for timeshift DE
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse friendly as much as possible, because it was almost impossible when I joined the team. As former WMC user I quickly decided to create a WMC-like skin which comes as close as possible in terms of appearance and...
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse...
    Hi, I am new to Media Portal, I am an avid Windows Media Center user, love it and trying to hold onto it as long as possible...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
    There were no changes, but I deactivated online sources, because you tagged the media already. This makes a huge difference.
    There were no changes, but I deactivated online sources, because you tagged the media already. This makes a huge difference.
    I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
    Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Some ideas and questions? DE
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom