United Kingdom United Kingdom
New Screenshots..

Firewalk

minimalko

April 1, 2008
Home Country
Slovakia Slovakia
Hi Antony,

I was just wondering how you managed to make the movie poster wall. Did you use thumbnailpanel as control?If so how did you achieve posters having the same aspect ratio and size?I am asking this because I am not able to make keepaspectratio work with thumbnailpanel.Any tips?

Thanks in advance for your reply

antony

Portal Pro
January 16, 2007
Home Country
Hi Minimalko, yes youre right i used thumbnail panel. i only keep aspect ratio on large iconview small iconview is cropped. its pretty tricky to do.. PM me youre email address and i shall send you the xml to look at as opposed to me writing a long diatrob on how i did it..

Antony

antony

Portal Pro
January 16, 2007
Home Country
New Screens Shots

Hi All, New screenshots of movie filmstrip view and movie info screen..

more to follow..

Antony

Attachments

• 16-31-21.jpg
    16-31-21.jpg
    604.1 KB
  • 16-31-27.jpg
    16-31-27.jpg
    551.3 KB
  • 16-36-21.jpg
    16-36-21.jpg
    313.6 KB
  • 16-35-33.jpg
    16-35-33.jpg
    362.4 KB

antony

Portal Pro
January 16, 2007
Home Country
Hi there, too many things not right with it to release it yet, i will be releasing an early beta some time this week. i am having problems with fonts, tv overlay if anyone can help...

carmenm

Portal Pro
April 15, 2008
Home Country
France France
This is just amazing, i want to spend hours browsing my library with this skin!

Hi there, too many things not right with it to release it yet, i will be releasing an early beta some time this week. i am having problems with fonts, tv overlay if anyone can help...

You say you have problems with fonts. I have one two, i cant find a way to make Bell Gothic Bold BT work. I have the font in my windows/fonts, deleted the cache folder, have a right fonts.xml and the font doesnt load i have a default and awful font instead. Is the name of the font or the filename is used with the xml?
may be you could send me your font so that i can try with it ?

if can help in any way i would love to!

antony

Portal Pro
January 16, 2007
Home Country
Video Thumbnail View

I am trying to create this for video thumbnail view in videos (see first pic) ie: video wall..

Sadly the second 2 pics are as far as ive got, anybody any ideas?..

Attachments

• screen_posterwall.jpg
    screen_posterwall.jpg
    136.5 KB
  • 16-59-20.jpg
    16-59-20.jpg
    597.2 KB
  • 17-04-42.jpg
    17-04-42.jpg
    757.4 KB

carmenm

Portal Pro
April 15, 2008
Home Country
France France
i like it a lot. I also like a lot the now playing bar! (blockhead rocks, you made me want to listen to it right now!)

antony

Portal Pro
January 16, 2007
Home Country
Sorry carmenm, read my previous again, the first screen is from xbmc Aeon, the secind 2 are as far as ive got with mp..

as for the fonts not working for you its the sizes used in aeon wide, my skin isnt based off aeon wide its a tweaked spuck menu and the rest mashed together by myself..

Users who are viewing this thread