Amazon Prime Germany? (1 Viewer)

mts

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Germany Germany
Hey guys,

I have seen that there is amazon prime UK available for OV, is it possible to get the german prime-IV running as well?

THX
CU

Schicksal

Portal Pro
February 7, 2010
Germany Germany
Country flag
Oh, that would be great. My PS3 is only for amazon connected to my TV. With amazon on mepo i could remove it.

RicoHTPC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2011
    Cuxhaven
    Germany Germany
    Tried to start amazon prime uk but apart from the circle appearing on the screen nothing happened.
    Most likely it was because of me not having an ip adress from the uk or are there any other issues with amazon on ov?
    Anyway I'd vote for the implementation of the german site as well especially since I figure it shouldn't be that
    complicated to replace the british website with the german one...

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I had a look at the code and also talked to the author of the prime uk lib, he gave me some hints how to proceed. However i have been sick the last week and didnt feel like working on it, but i will try my best in a couple of days. But i cant promise anything.

yahoodee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 17, 2006
    Frankfurt am Main
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Hi Lightning303,

also had a look at the code of Amazon Prime UK developer, but it is way too much for my programming skills. I learned to program C++ but that was years ago. I'm working as system administrator and i do have skills at scripting and html and i think i could help you with this.

When using the Amazon Prime UK siteutil it shows me an error message which says that i do not have a proper license for viewing this video. Thats ok because my german prime subscription is not valid for the british one and vice versa. What is your current problem? Can i help you with that?

Cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom