Amazon Prime Germany? | Page 28

Discussion in 'OnlineVideos' started by mts, September 14, 2014.

1. morpheus_xx
    • Team MediaPortal

morpheus_xx Lead Dev MP2

Ratings:
    +6,752 / 11
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    @Freak*96 which version of OV plugin do you use? You will need the latest version 2.2 (released yesterday) and the current JSurf's siteutil. Then it should work with both types (Silverlight + HTML5)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. RicoHTPC
    • Super User

RicoHTPC Super User

Ratings:
    +178 / 6
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Hey guys for a couple of days now I am using amazon prime video within online videos.
    On my machine I've got Win10 and Chrome as browser.
    Works fine for netflix (within ov) but when I start a amazon prime video I get a message on the top side of the screen
    saying that using html5 would have certain advantages.
    Nothing wrong with that but I have to acknowledge this message manually, otherwise it stays all the time.
    So I guess the amazon player automatically uses Chrome with Silverlight and thats why I get this message.
    Now the question: how can I get rid of this message?
    Is it possible to switch to html5 (maybey with the ms edge) for both: netflix and amazon?

Thanks in advance.

4. juro

juro Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Hi, I had more less the same issues. Please read here: [solved] - INFO: Online Videos 2.0 - Amazon Prime DE
    and follow the steps Ministerk described here Netflix for OnlineVideos if you have other issues.
    MP 1.15 with ov 2.2 uses IE with silverlight (I found no way to diable the player messages) only MP 1.16 pre with OV 2.3 supports the HTML 5 Player. For this youneed to download a special OV 2.3. Obiously there were different OV 2.3 versions posted. See the post I mentioned before.
    Regards
    JuRo

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!