Amazon Prime Germany? (2 Viewers)

mts

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hey guys,

I have seen that there is amazon prime UK available for OV, is it possible to get the german prime-IV running as well?

THX
CU

Schicksal

Portal Pro
February 7, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Oh, that would be great. My PS3 is only for amazon connected to my TV. With amazon on mepo i could remove it.

RicoHTPC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2011
    Cuxhaven
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Tried to start amazon prime uk but apart from the circle appearing on the screen nothing happened.
    Most likely it was because of me not having an ip adress from the uk or are there any other issues with amazon on ov?
    Anyway I'd vote for the implementation of the german site as well especially since I figure it shouldn't be that
    complicated to replace the british website with the german one...

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I had a look at the code and also talked to the author of the prime uk lib, he gave me some hints how to proceed. However i have been sick the last week and didnt feel like working on it, but i will try my best in a couple of days. But i cant promise anything.

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

yahoodee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 17, 2006
    Frankfurt am Main
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Lightning303,

also had a look at the code of Amazon Prime UK developer, but it is way too much for my programming skills. I learned to program C++ but that was years ago. I'm working as system administrator and i do have skills at scripting and html and i think i could help you with this.

When using the Amazon Prime UK siteutil it shows me an error message which says that i do not have a proper license for viewing this video. Thats ok because my german prime subscription is not valid for the british one and vice versa. What is your current problem? Can i help you with that?

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in driving the development of an advanced HTPC software? Would you like new features get implemented faster? Well, then join us! What we offer: Almost unlimited creative leeway The possibility to closely...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need that for netflix's skip 15sec. etc) after that it's time for testing
    Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need...
    Hi, Not sure whether this is really "off topic" or not as this is really about the abilities of MP, but couldn't think where else...
    Replies
    Views
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected to the TV and use MP2 on that instead of via Kodi. Something for the future perhaps.
    Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected...
    I'm running MP2 on my PC and Kodi 19 with the MP client on my Amazon Fire TV box, and this works fine for playing anything from the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom