Amazon Prime Germany? (1 Viewer)

Jason Pyke

Portal Pro
April 12, 2013
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
I've just pushed an update which should send the correct keys. You'll need to build a new version from source.

netexplorer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @The_Stig
    I assume you mean "Exclusive Mode". But when i activate this, i think i can't control other appclications while MP is running.

@Jason Pyke
    As i said before, i can't compile. I need the binary files.

Jason Pyke

Portal Pro
    April 12, 2013
    Home Country
    The actual play/pause is handled outside of MP, so the Exclusive mode stuff won't make any difference.

I can send you the binaries if you PM me your email address.

netexplorer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I test this version yesterday and works so far.
    I have to add the Browserhost.exe to my iMon configuration and configure the remote buttons.
    But it's a bit tricky resume playing, if the movie is paused. It seems the key is sended twice, so the movie remain paused. After some keypresses it works. But i can live with that.

JSurf

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Great to see this integration gains some Momentum and improvements
    Watchlist support is more tricky than i expected, because the watchlist scraping must be done logged in and is done on another layer than the actual playback where login is already working. But i'm not giving up and still have ideas to solve this

Jason Pyke

Portal Pro
    April 12, 2013
    Home Country
    It's good that it all works, although I don't understand the double press thing - does this also happen when going in to pause from playing? Or just when resuming from pause? I'll increase the key press timeout to see if that helps and will send you an updated version.

JSurf

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't like entering text via remote control so search function is not my top priority, but i might have a look after the watchlist support is done

netexplorer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Tested the updated version, but didn't improve the function. But i couldn't determine if it's related to iMon. I will check if the keyboard works better.

Jason Pyke

Portal Pro
    April 12, 2013
    Home Country
    If you could try a keyboard it'd be good.

There's one other thing I'd like to try, so I'll send you another dll to see if that works.

Users who are viewing this thread