Avalon community Mods (1 Viewer)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Avalon community Mods

sad to see Avalon dying... was a great skin.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Don't wanna see daily updates but there are a lot of bugs and last update was on 2nd of dec (from nico: "Because of a serious lack of time, this will be the last update from our team for some time.").

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Don't wanna see daily updates but there are a lot of bugs and last update was on 2nd of dec (from nico: "Because of a serious lack of time, this will be the last update from our team for some time.").

Just because someone have not much time to work on this skin, it doesn`t mean it`s dead;)

JxFreeman

January 31, 2008
    6 rows EPG

Hello,

I have a unusual request regarding tvguide layout: would it be possible to build an xml for a 6 rows EPG, based on the 8 rows one (e.g. leaving the same room for program title and description on the bottom of the screen) but being more readable (higher rows). Also I notice that the space for the channel logos is not optimized, they could use more available space within the row in order to have a better visual effect.

Thanks!

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If there is someone who can take the WorldWeather over from me.. Please. I'm pretty happy about it now, so I don't really have the spirit to work on it. Also, I have exams next week.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    If there is someone who can take the WorldWeather over from me.. Please. I'm pretty happy about it now, so I don't really have the spirit to work on it. Also, I have exams next week.

Good luck with the exams.

Thanks for what you have already done :D

Users who are viewing this thread