Bug Reports (2 Viewers)

GeYe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok thought the missing file that is reported in GUI helps (see screenshots madvr in middle of the screen and look at the screen with movie) to get to the right direction and i think this time it has nothing to do with 4k, because tested with vnc while resolution was on 1080p. Also i dont see this missing file error in GUI while using titan.

It must be said, i use the madvr build v280 and reinstalled v.1.7 of ares with mpe. Maybe someone with madvr and ares in use can reproduce that.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The reason I say
    Ok thought the missing file that is reported in GUI helps (see screenshots madvr in middle of the screen and look at the screen with movie) to get to the right direction and i think this time it has nothing to do with 4k, because tested with vnc while resolution was on 1080p. Also i dont see this missing file error in GUI while using titan.

It must be said, i use the madvr build v280 and reinstalled v.1.7 of ares with mpe. Maybe someone with madvr and ares in use can reproduce that.
    The reason I say it does not seem skin related is because you appear to be the only one with this issue ( at least the only one to report it ) and everything is ok using evr. The error is also inaccurate as the file obviously is there and functions fine with default renderer so as Seb says it must be with Madvr and hopefully he can find out the cause.

chrissooo

Portal Pro
    February 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

thanks for great Skin! I notice that some Plugins, in my case MyMusic and MyVideos dont show a Background on hove. Can i set it somewhere?

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Hi,

thanks for great Skin! I notice that some Plugins, in my case MyMusic and MyVideos dont show a Background on hove. Can i set it somewhere?
    MyVideos background comes from latestmediahandler plugin / mymusic comes from fanart handler plugin so as long as they are configured correctly there should be no issue, just checked and working ok here.

chrissooo

Portal Pro
    February 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thx for quick answer. I just install lastmedia and fanart handler and try to configure. Can you give me a hint how to do it?

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    I know what you mean and that is what i was addressing, there are no hovers for each plugin currently there is either the default background or the backgrounds supplied by fanarthandler/latestmediahandler.
    Configure the plugins in MP config, check the options you want and save.

chrissooo

Portal Pro
    February 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    maybe i am too stupid, but now try many different Settings and dont get Background Images in Home for MyVideos and MyMusic.

Have you maybe a example configuration to get the Background?

Thank you!

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    MyVideos background comes from latestmediahandler plugin
    LMH plugin return one Fanart for one element, nut FH plugin return many Fanart for one Latests element, Maybe better to replace, in the BasicHome window to a MyVideo Button to the fanart from FH, and when the selected Latests element, showing correspondent fanart from LMH?

Users who are viewing this thread