Bug Reports (2 Viewers)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    LMH plugin return one Fanart for one element, nut FH plugin return many Fanart for one Latests element, Maybe better to replace, in the BasicHome window to a MyVideo Button to the fanart from FH, and when the selected Latests element, showing correspondent fanart from LMH?
    No point really i am adding hovers for the plugins but have not had time yet.

chrissooo

Portal Pro
    February 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here are the two screenshots

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2017-02-10 um 13.13.24.png
      Bildschirmfoto 2017-02-10 um 13.13.24.png
      371 KB
    • Bildschirmfoto 2017-02-10 um 13.13.53.png
      Bildschirmfoto 2017-02-10 um 13.13.53.png
      337.6 KB

JJDoherty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2013
    Dublin
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Hi @wizard123,

The skin is great & it's in use everyday in my household. I did just noticed that in the World Weather Lite plugin screen I cannot locate the "Location" setting, where the current weather location can be set from the list of locations created either within the skin plugin or in the plgin configuration win app.

Have I missed something or is this an issue? Thanks for all your effort with this, it's much appreciated...

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    OnlineVideos
    No thumbs are shown in category listings with list layout.
    List layout:
    Skärmavbild 2017-04-06 kl. 17.40.31.png
    In Icon layout:
    Skärmavbild 2017-04-06 kl. 17.42.29.png

Compare with the sites and videos listings:
    Skärmavbild 2017-04-06 kl. 17.45.51.png Skärmavbild 2017-04-06 kl. 17.45.16.png

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi @wizard123,

The skin is great & it's in use everyday in my household. I did just noticed that in the World Weather Lite plugin screen I cannot locate the "Location" setting, where the current weather location can be set from the list of locations created either within the skin plugin or in the plgin configuration win app.

Have I missed something or is this an issue? Thanks for all your effort with this, it's much appreciated...
    Sorry for the late reply i don't seem to have received the tags, i just check ww lite and location is working fine for me in the hidden menu just enter the plugin and press left to access.

Users who are viewing this thread