[Approved] DVB-C tuning details: Austria: KufNet (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zunixnuz

Portal Pro
December 23, 2007
Home Country
Austria Austria
AW: DVB-C tuning details: Austria: KufNet

Attached a new updated DVB-C tuning details xml for KufNet TV and Radio...

Attachments

• Austria.KufNet.xml
    3.5 KB

zunixnuz

Portal Pro
December 23, 2007
Home Country
Austria Austria

Attachments

• Austria.KufNet.xml
    5.2 KB

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

@Sebastiii - could you take care of this?

@zunixnuz

In future could you please start a new thread? This one is in the archive area for updates that have already been processed. If I hasn't posted to the thread, I would not have had a notification and we would have missed it.

Thanks for your contribution.

Mark

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    ??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
    ??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
    Hi Running MP1 - 1.39 for long while, no issues. 10th April [same time as 2024-KB5037036 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom