[Approved] DVB-T UPDATED Tuning Details UK.Huntshaw Cross 4G changes (1 Viewer)

Bucky O'Hare

Portal Member
April 24, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
These are the updated tuning details for DVB-T (SD) Muxes and DVB-T2 (HD) Mux on the Huntshaw Cross transmitter with the mux moves on 21st May 2013 for 4G rollout

Attachments

• UK.Huntshaw Cross.xml
    926 bytes
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
If you mean with last channel the one selected previously then you have the „zap back“ key. By default it’s mapped to „*“. If you mean the last channel in the epg list there is no key for that. You can reach there by pressing several times „Page Down“ or enable loop scrolling in skin settings, so pressing „up“ on the first channel...
If you mean with last channel the one selected previously then you have the „zap back“ key. By default it’s mapped to „*“. If you...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
The TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 is a dual tuner without CAM capability it should work on both DVBT and DVBT2 as it seems it did in WMC according to the OP. I do not see why it should not work with MP, I am using its successor the TBS 6281-SE which works well with both MP1 and MP2 but I only have OTA DVBT2, no DVBT any more. Which version of MP...
The TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 is a dual tuner without CAM capability it should work on both DVBT and DVBT2 as it seems it did in WMC...
I am trying to set up the latest version of Mediaportal 2 using Windows 10 Home I have a TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 card with the latest...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial TV channels I could only get about half the current number of channels from my transmitter, Winter Hill. So I checked on the forum and found the latest Tuning Parameters .XML file (here), and copied and...
Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.27.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.27 Released! DE
We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to the mediaportal executable [MP1-5051] - Music Playback fails with ReplayGain enabled and no ReplayGain Information in song [MP1-5053] - TV framerate is not parsed from tsbuffer Since Pre-Release ...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help with TV setup DE
I really wanted MP to work but I downloaded NextPVR and HDhomerun. HDhomerun picked up all my channels right away and I can watch them there. I don't have NextPVR working yet so I don't get any TV guide or able to record. But it's closer than I've been before. I don't understand why HDhomerun can pick up my channels and MP picks them...
I really wanted MP to work but I downloaded NextPVR and HDhomerun. HDhomerun picked up all my channels right away and I can watch...
I’ve looked around and this MediaPortal seems like the perfect thing for me. I just can’t seem to get it setup correctly...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom