Feature Requests & Bug Reports (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

f_uneral

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 17, 2009
    Fontanes Geburtsstadt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Feature Requests & Bug Reports

PlugIn Support

Hi Cul8er,
    at first: thank you for your great job in developing this great skin. I like it very much.

Since a few days i try to use the new Plugin "New Plugin FritzBox Manager * Update Merged Plugin 0.3.4.4" witch the x-factor - Skin. But all my tryings looks awful - and i can't get the hidden menue to work.

So please, cul8er, help me. It will be very nice, that the x-factor skin will be support in one of the next versions the FritzBox- Manager Plugin.

Thanks in advance.

f_uneral

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    AW: Feature Requests & Bug Reports

Hi Cul8er
    i can't find sudoku in the menu editor of the actual version.

GREAT Skin!!
    thank you bribbon

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    sudoku = mynumberplacer... :)

Cul8er... The skinpack is awesome!!!!
    I have one fear though.

Recently I tried maya skin. I found it WAY snappier compared to xfactor. Scrolling in movingpictures is a lot faster(no delays what so ever), menu's appear faster.... The fear I have is that all the additions to xfactor, ie backgrounds, fanart, fadein/out, zoom things, is actually impacting on performance. What is your thought/experience with this?
    for information ;I am working with an AMD x2 2350BE (1.8ghz) which could ofcourse be the root of things.

Don B.A.Fred

Portal Member
    July 20, 2009
    near Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Recording Indication

Hi cul8er,

thank you for your efforts in that great skin,

I got an issue in indication of a selected tv-programme.
    The indikator is d*ed small, so i can hardly see.

please let me know how to change/find the involved icon.

btw. I agree, in the "hard-to-get-Info-Issue" discussed earlier

greetings
    cul8er alig8er

(the crappy fonts are caused by using 4:3 for screenshot)

Attachments

• screen.PNG
      screen.PNG
      269.1 KB
    • selected.PNG
      selected.PNG
      37 KB
    • un_selected.PNG
      un_selected.PNG
      21.3 KB

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi edterbak,

Thank you for your feedback. The Maya skin will always be alot faster than x-factor simply because of all the graphics and fanart x-factor uses. If I remove that we get a very fast skin but it wouldn't be x-factor. The animations are of little impact. Maya and x-factor is very different skins and I think they should be.

best regards
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Don B.A.Fred,

Must be that I missed the list background in the installation pack. I will see and provide a fix. Thank you for your report.

cheers
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi edterbak,

I will release a new version of this skin in a couple of days. Will try to have shorter release cycles now that I don't put all my sparetime on the fanart handler plugin. It will contain improvements on onlinevideos, the new images menu and also an attempt to make the skin a little speedier ;)

cheers
    cul8er

larsgk12

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2007
    Hi cul8er, thanks for this piece of art.
    I Got a problem with zapping osd, while zapping up or down the description of the program doesn't change, just the channel name and logo change, but the information of the program is the one of the channel I'm watching. This behaviour is different in other skins, where you can browse what is on the other channels without really changing.I know i can use the miniguide, but I was wondering if this is a bug , or is the behaviour by design.

Thanks in Advance.
    Dareh.

I can't find any answer to this question, and I have the same problem. When changing between channels, there is no info about current or upcomming programs, only the channel logo. I'm using MP 1.1 RC1. This works as expected in other skins.

-L-

Zappza

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I can't find any answer to this question, and I have the same problem. When changing between channels, there is no info about current or upcomming programs, only the channel logo. I'm using MP 1.1 RC1. This works as expected in other skins.

-L-
    Can confirm this.

Also, the guide text is still off in the guide when entering the info menu. See my previous post about the issue: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...sts-bug-reports-59430/index46.html#post556030

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Thank you for this bug report. I have found the error and it will be fixed and included in next version.

best regards
    cul8er

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread