Game filter not working (1 Viewer)

biohazardxxx

Portal Pro
August 5, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,
within my emulators 2 settings for emulators I've set the filters like "*.smc" for SNES games. But the importer also gets *jpg and *.png files. Why is that the case?
Have I done something wrong?

Regards
Bio

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    That should work, did you change the filter after initially setting up the emulator? If so the image files may have been added to the database before you changed it, try deleting the emulator and recreating it and set the filter in the wizard.

biohazardxxx

Portal Pro
    August 5, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That worked. After removing and adding the emulator the files have been filterred.

Regards
    Bio

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    Try it with MPConfig -> GUI -> Language settings and untick "Use string prefixes..." ;)
    Try it with MPConfig -> GUI -> Language settings and untick "Use string prefixes..." ;)
    After I made some font size changes, I had to make a few tweaks to the general layout spacing to accommodate the larger fonts. I...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Australia - DVB-EPG - does it work? DE
    Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
    Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
    Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom