Ideas (1 Viewer)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @wizard123 ,the skin is awesome, do you have any plans to add mvcentral?.
    Thank you, i've not had many comment so far so that's nice to hear ;)
    I do indeed i am working on rockstar at the moment and then i will be looking at mvcentral after that (y)
    Back to mvcentral, i think this may have to wait until it has been updated as the latest version i can find fails to install with a dependency error on MP 1.6 and with 1.7 coming next i cant go backwards.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Thanks, i have been looking at myFilms support but when i looked last there was not an updated version for MP1.6 is that still the case ?
    @Guzzi @Dadeo

^thats something for you.
    There is a version on my Wiki page, but I have still some issues and work in progress, so nothing that can be published - but it is usable on 1.6, if needed for skinning or testing.
    Do you have a link for this ? i must be being blind ( or just thick lol )

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    @wizard123 ,the skin is awesome, do you have any plans to add mvcentral?.
    I do indeed i am working on rockstar at the moment and then i will be looking at mvcentral after that (y)
    Back to mvcentral, i think this may have to wait until it has been updated as the latest version i can find fails to install with a dependency error on MP 1.6 and with 1.7 coming next i cant go backwards.
    Did you try this version of mvcentral?, not to worry if you can't get it t work;)

Attachments

• mvCentral-1.0.5.454.mpe1
      3.6 MB

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Did you try this version of mvcentral?, not to worry if you can't get it t work;)
    Yep tried multiple versions but no go, soon as it is updated i will work on it;)

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    @wizard123 , I always seem to be asking for stuff;), If you are not too busy any chance you could look at myemulators support on this skin

Regards

gonzo90017

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Nice looking skin. Some ideas:

Make a big screen version. Everything looks so tiny.
    Add a home button to the mouse buttons on the top of the screen.
    Add support for TVWishlist plugin.

Users who are viewing this thread