Thanks

CHli

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
No it's not a linux software sorry.

There were some discussion about porting it to linux but I don't think it ended in any plan (and it was not supported by main developers).

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, thank you. Knowing that it is not the same Media Portal does help me, so I know I do not have to look into this any further. You are right, I think I just contact to Edision support next. Best regards
Well, thank you. Knowing that it is not the same Media Portal does help me, so I know I do not have to look into this any further...
Hi, I am new to this whole topic. I got a linux receiver Edision "OS nino+" and installed MediaPortal there. Unfortunately it does...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Goodbye MediaPortal DE
Dann nimmt man halt eine CPU der 10. Generation, so what? Es gibt Laufwerke, Ripp-Software, Abspielsoftware. Wäre natürlich interessant zu erfahren, ob eine gerippte UHD auch noch SGX benötigt. Und wenn Dolby Vision erstmal im Gaming und Home-Video richtig Fuß gefasst hat (aktuell kann das nur die XBoxX), dann wird der PC-Markt, der...
Dann nimmt man halt eine CPU der 10. Generation, so what? Es gibt Laufwerke, Ripp-Software, Abspielsoftware. Wäre natürlich...
Ich habe über Jahre hinweg Mediaportal genutzt. Vor zwei Jahren habe ich dann mal hier im Forum von kleinen günstigen...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] EPG windows DE
So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for up and down keys. And it's Work! Really big thanks to you and the team that give this great mediacenter. Cheers ;)
So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for...
Hello, How to scroll the line in the epg windows with titan extended skin? I see the firts 11 channel lines but I cannot get the...
Replies
Views
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
Replies
Views
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom