MayaHD Bug Reports & issues (1 Viewer)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm happy to say, I totally got confused and the music section IS working fine here as well. To many good looking skins at one time, LOL.

Emph

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    what are the Solution?

Last edited:

Mohram

Portal Member
    June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hey guys!
    Love your skin! It's simple and smooth and I've been using Maya for years now and just switched to Maya HD.
    Don't know if it's a skin-problem or not, but after installing mepo 1.3 alpha and Maya HD I always get a background picture from the movie that's selected in the list in My Pictures, even though I've disabled the Maya HD iFX.
    I don't want any fancy backgrounds there, in MP TV series, in the home menu or anywhere else, just want the clean, blue Maya-experience ;)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I might be missing something, but TV-series doesn't seem to save the "view" between each time I open the plugin, it goes to "all" instead of "unwatched". Dunno if this is a bug with the plugin or with the skin though. Or if I've just missed a change somewhere.

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    What does that mean? Can't find anything for this in either the MayaHD or TV-series config program, and I've never had to change anything earlier on other skins, if I chose unwatched there it would stay on unwatched even if I rebooted.

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks that changed the "standard" view, but still shouldn't it save what view one is on when one leaves the plugin?

Lordwarf

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 6, 2011
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello guys,

I just completely reinstalled my mediacenter pc. Installed from scratch on a brand new SSD.
    And unfortunately, the issue I had with overlay not appearing properly on coverflow view in Videos plugin was still there. So I took my brave Notepad++ and together, we found a workaround.
    In skin\MayaHD\myvideoTitle.xml, I just changed line 75 (in Fanart overlay section) to add coverflow view to the list :
    Code:
    <control>
          <description>Fanart Overlay</description>
          <visible>facadeview.smallicons|facadeview.largeicons|facadeview.filmstrip|facadeview.coverflow+string.contains(#MayaHD.bgImage.Plugins,yes)</visible>
    </control>

Et voila !

Users who are viewing this thread