MayaHD Bug Reports & issues (1 Viewer)

Neild7744

Portal Pro
July 25, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi!

Really like this skin. Using it with MP 1.5 and just wanted to find out/report my findings

1) when I record from the epg should the programme I'm recording turn red or have a red dot next to it so I can see in my epg what's due to record? This doesn't happen. Ideally I would like a little red dot on the right hand side next to the programme.

2) when I boopi to MP with MayaHD skin it's glitchy. Scraping fan art? But seems to not run very smooth initially, likewise when I enter movies or tv series in filmstrip view. Other skins seem to work ok?

3) on a previous release I see a guy had modded the MYtvguide.xml file so that 15 rows of EPG are displayed and a small box showing love tv was added on the bottom left which I thought was good. If you come out of watching live tv back to guide you can't see any picture, but can hear the audio.

4) using the editor can I add custom images for things like bbc Iplayer and 4od menus?

Thanks

ms1964

Portal Member
April 7, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Maya HD Team,

I recently upgraded to MP 1.6.0 with Maya HD 1.4.0.

Now in the epg the recorded programs are not shown in red like before.
How can I change this to work again?

Cheers,
Michael

ms1964

Portal Member
April 7, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Maya HD Team,

I recently upgraded to MP 1.6.0 with Maya HD 1.4.0.

Now in the epg the recorded programs are not shown in red like before.
How can I change this to work again?

Cheers,
Michael

I figured out, that the include of mytvguide.colors.xml was missing in mytvguide.xml
Putting the include at the end of the file did the trick for me.

C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\MayaHD\mytvguide.xml
<include condition="#(skin.hassetting('#skin.tvguide.usecolorsforbuttons'))">mytvguide.colors.xml</include>
<import>common.home.overlay.xml</import>

</controls>
</window>

In the file C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\MayaHD\SkinSettings.xml
the variable <entry name="#skin.tvguide.usecolorsforbuttons">True</entry> must be set to True.

Cheers, Michael

JackTramiel

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 22, 2006
    Recklinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi. There is an issue with series banner view.
    Start a video/live tv, go back to homescreen - you will get the small video screen - and change to series, set to banner view.
    The lowest series banner will be behind the small screen.

Is the fanart background supposed to be shown without an overlay - like all over menus have - in moving pictures category view?

Attachments

• series.jpg
      series.jpg
      243.9 KB

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @dlarge500
    as mentioned over in the release thread I have some things noticed in the latest version 1.5.0.0.

First thing is that for Argus the recordings screen is not working. There is no message or alike. The recordings and all controls just don't appear. I'll attach some logs for that.
    tvrecordings.jpg

On the tv homescreen there it this tv on/off button. It overlays with the caption.
    tvhome_onoffbutton.jpg

I guess this one is only relevant when you use onlinevideos together with trakt. There is this button to add movies to your trakt watchlist. If nothing is playing only the caption appears. I guess it should be something like a inactive button...
    olvids_watchlist.jpg

If something is playing it gets more odd...
    olvids_watchlist_preview.jpg

On the homescreen the message that fanart is beein loaded appears always even though nothing is happening.
    home_fanart.jpg

And last one, don't know if worldweatherlite is even supported. Maybe it is easy to do that with some minor adjustments of the default worldweather. If not this one is no biggy.
    worldweatherlite.jpg

Thanks for having a look!
    As mentioned before I love Maya -)

timmyNz

Portal Member
    December 27, 2007
    I am loving your skin!

I am having a problem when using the latest tab for TV, Movies etc that appears on the right hand side of the main menu. The latest video plays fine but when I stop it or it reaches the end of the video it locks up media portal and I am forced to restart mp. The video will play and stop just fine if I don't access it from the latest menu.

Any suggestions on how to fix this. I am running version 1.6 of mayaHD and 1.9 of media portal. Would log files help?

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @dlarge500
    There is something wrong with the latest MayaHD 1.6.0.
    Every third or so startup basic home will look like this.
    screen_mmnote_20141015_144102.jpg
    I can't see any pattern when it happens or reproduce reliably so I'll add all existing logs. I happened in the last run before creating the logs though.
    You'll find something about not being able to start the mayabasichome plugin and tvseries/latestmediahandler. Guess this is where the culprit is.

Chasseur93

Portal Member
    October 21, 2014
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    In the EPG guide, the red dot does not always appears for the scheduled tv shows. If this a known bug? Is there a workaroud?

Users who are viewing this thread