medialogos in osd (1 Viewer)

Rico

Portal Pro
December 23, 2008
Straelen
Home Country
Germany Germany
aj1405

the latest svn of mediaportal has also an option to integrate medialogos in the video.osd
can you please a look at it if it is also possible with B and W skin

thanks in advance

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Everything included in attachment..

I included some Black/Silver Glass logos + others are generic but for this to be completed we would need proper Black/Silver Glass Logos for the following (marked red).. Share if you have them! :)

AAC, AC3, *DTS, *MP3, *MP2A, PCM, WMA

*DIVX, *H264, MP1V, MP2V, MP4V, WMV, *XVID

HDTV, SDTV, *720P, *1080P, 1080I

FLV, QUICKTIME, REALVIDEO

*OGG, REALAUDIO

Attachments

• VideoOSDLogos.rar
      30.6 KB

Rico

Portal Pro
    December 23, 2008
    Straelen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i have these logos on my hd check if the good ones are in

and is this video.osd for latest svn ? or we can also use it on mp 1.0

Attachments

• FLAC.png
      FLAC.png
      20.4 KB
    • Other Logos.rar
      30.6 KB
    • Logos.rar
      30.6 KB

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    i'll go through these later, busy creating one skin file atm..

quick look revealed almost nothing new we could use here.. flac logo could be made from the picture you attached using the instructions in Logos thread in MP TVSeries forum but i dont have photoshop here either :)

this videoOSD.xml was created from latest test version of B&W.. it could be used in MP 1.0 but you'll see no logos..

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    cool, we could do that i guess.. they are still missing SDTV, 720P, 1080P, 1080I and OGG..
    although i would like consistency with black/silver glass logos from tvseries more :)

for these gray logos to work only image properties posx,posy and widht / height need to be adjusted..

guess if nothing else i'll install photoshop and make missing logos myself later :)

Rico

Portal Pro
    December 23, 2008
    Straelen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ SilentExcept

is it possible to create basicly the same video osd like on the screenshot but then in combination with your video osd with medialogos
    cause i dont want to mess up your video osd

btw i also tried to integrate the dvd frame cover wich i use in my moving pictures mod but i have the problem it shows up in moving pictures but when i start a tv serie in tv series plugin it also show up and since tv series plugin uses episode thumbnails i looks like shit with the dvd frame cover on the background do you know if there is anyway to use the dvd cover frame only in moving pictures osd and not in tv series osd ? thanks in advance

Attachments

• 16-00-07.png
      16-00-07.png
      636.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread