Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Homey is having the same trouble with LMH not finding the thumb. :confused:
    Indeed.
    @JJDoherty are you recordings by any changes also in subfolders? I use the TvWishList plugin, and have it set up that it moves the recording to it's own folder (which is equal to the show name). If not, then that narrows it down more to LMH, since all other sections are working fine.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi, new version of my mod in post #7.
    New:
    Based on and adapted to Apollo v1.0.0.4 Fanart theme.
    Added fanart to MyMusic and Rockstar.
    Changed the Rockstar skin to show now playing info and not the current selected item info (when playing music)

I'm not sure if I will continue to use fanart with this skin since it's very clean and nice without it. I have a non fanart version of my mod if someone interested.

Attachments

• 22-29-51.png
      22-29-51.png
      2.2 MB
    • 22-30-19.png
      22-30-19.png
      2.3 MB
    • 22-31-25.png
      22-31-25.png
      2.1 MB
    • ministerk.zip
      7.2 MB

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks and just an fyi the next version has fanart for movingpictures, tvseries, music, myvideos and mylyrics which can be enabled/disabled via buttons in settings so you wont need to use as themes just enable if you want it.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi (again...)
    New version, the only change is to adjust the theme to the great "minor" Apollo v1.0.0.5 release. If you would like to use fanart in Rockstar you have to enable Fanart in Music for all screens in GUI > Skin settings.

I think I'm taking to much space in this thread with my very specialized/personal mod, next time (or later on) I might merge my posts into a single one.

Attachments

• ministerk.zip
      2.8 MB

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have slightly modified @Ministerk mod, I don't need "TV" either so I have linked some english online sites
    09-27-04.png

Also on "Movies" screen, I have "A-Z" search of movies & "Box Sets", (Collections), in Moving Pictures
    09-27-25.png

Hope it is of some use.

Attachments

• ministerk.rar
      1.4 MB

schwarzrz

Portal Pro
    May 23, 2010
    Frankfurt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here a small mod for music playing now with fanart..
    to install: unzip the file "Fanart.rar", copy the folder "Fanart" to: Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Apollo\Themes
    select the theme from setting- skin ... enjoy ;)
    I did as described, but i can´t choose the theme Fanart, because it deoesn´t show in the skin settings.
    Any idea or am i doing something wrong?

SOLVED:

Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Apollo\Themes\Fanart\Fanart
    One folder too much. Deleted the last folder. Copied the Files into the first folder.

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2005
    Halle (Saale)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here's my mod/theme. In video/movie and series tab I've got 4 latest media tiles (should work with MovPic also but I don't use it). The info for latest media in the bottom is only shown if the associated tile has focus. If we have something similar to this in MP1, I would show that on the other tiles ...
    I've also fixed the latest videos vanishing if the exit button is focused.

Attachments

• 21-53-01.png
      21-53-01.png
      2.1 MB
    • Hawkeye.zip
      21.3 KB

sunfire7

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2011
    Home Country
    Mexico Mexico
    Here's my mod/theme. In video/movie and series tab I've got 4 latest media tiles (should work with MovPic also but I don't use it). The info for latest media in the bottom is only shown if the associated tile has focus. If we have something similar to this in MP1, I would show that on the other tiles ...
    I've also fixed the latest videos vanishing if the exit button is focused.
    Nice!!! I'm using it. Can it show RSS if no media is selected?? it looks so empty down there when nothing is in focus.

Users who are viewing this thread