My alarm (1 Viewer)

TheDarkAngel

Portal Member
April 19, 2008
Home Country
Italy Italy
where can i find the my alarm function? i need to shutdown the tv after some time like the normal sleeping fuction of tv. It is very useful :(

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There's a plugin called sleeptimer.
    It works great!

Try it

cu

TheDarkAngel

Portal Member
    April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    There's a plugin called sleeptimer.
    It works great!

Try it

cu

thx but does it shutdown the system or stop playing tv/movies and go to home screen where the normal powerscheduler suspend the os ?
    i'm using the new 1.1.0 alpha that it hasn't the my alarm plugin

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't use MP 110 in the moment, but I'm sure it works with 110.

You can set the plugin to shutdown, hibernate, suspend or power off. Whatever you want. You can also choose the expired time before the action is executed after the defined "button click".

It stops each media and does what you tell him in the setup.

After resume from standby (my setup) I'm on the home (basic home) screen again.

cu

TheDarkAngel

Portal Member
    April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I don't use MP 110 in the moment, but I'm sure it works with 110.

You can set the plugin to shutdown, hibernate, suspend or power off. Whatever you want. You can also choose the expired time before the action is executed after the defined "button click".

It stops each media and does what you tell him in the setup.

After resume from standby (my setup) I'm on the home (basic home) screen again.

cu

i don't find any setting T.T the default setting is only shutdown and i prefer to suspend the system, in the plugin section of the configurator there aren't options, pls can you tell me where they are?

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

mmmhhhhhh ... I see all the required settings!?

Are you sure, you're looking in the plugin settings within the mediaportal configuration (not in the settings inside Media Portal) ??

mediaportal configuration-> plugins -> scroll to sleeptimer -> button "config" .... choose the wanted mode (suspend) ... that's it

the default button is "yellow button" for activating the plugin ... plz read the original sleeptimer thread (first post) if you like to change the mapped button

Maybe the attached picture points you in the right direction ;)

cu

Attachments

• sleepconfig.jpg
      sleepconfig.jpg
      62.5 KB

TheDarkAngel

Portal Member
    April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    arg! i have the sleep timer plugin not mysleeptimer :D ok now i see all configuration menu
    thx!

Users who are viewing this thread