No Web EPG (1 Viewer)

3dgreek

Portal Member
October 11, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Well, did I fresh install after a weird problem and no webepg- dll in plguins folder but not showing in TV server config...any suggestions or a link to a manual download?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] usb tuner not listed DE
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
New install win 11. have hauppauge 955q usb tuner astc. I see it in device manager under sound video game controllers. i did...
Replies
Views
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the tv server startup being erratic. Approx 50% of the time on PC reboot from scratch the tv server process was showing "starting" but would never start and consequently neither would MP or MP Server Config...
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
Replies
Views
If you go to TitanEditor and select the TVMenu button instead of the TV button and launch Mediaportal, then there is also no hamburger and menu?
If you go to TitanEditor and select the TVMenu button instead of the TV button and launch Mediaportal, then there is also no...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom