Older monochrome versions (1 Viewer)

jabalsad

Portal Member
September 6, 2006
Hi,

Where can I get previous versions of monochrome?

I preferred the old basic home menu (without all the sliding fading effects) and some other things as well.

Thanks.

Kucheek

Portal Member
December 18, 2008
Prague
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Guys, please, has anyone still the archive packs with 2.9 Indigo and Monochrome versions? It would be a real loss just to let them go now that there are v3s. I still prefer the menus, icons, graphics and overall look&feel of previous versions. Thanks in advance!

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi. I got Monochrome v.2.9.
    Let me know if this is OK, and I'll UL it (have to convert it from .rar to .zip first)

EDIT: I see this is wanted.

EDIT2: Attached.

Attachments

• Monochrome v2.9.zip
      30.6 KB

Kucheek

Portal Member
    December 18, 2008
    Prague
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hey Spragleknas, that is greatly appreciated! Not just for jabalsad and me, but for anyone else in need of older versions. Just in case... is there a functionality in MP repository that would keep the older versions of uploaded files to be accessible?

Now that if someone could find and upload Indigo V2.9 and I'll call him/her my hero of the day :D

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Im not 100% sure but afaik there wasnt a 2.9 of Indigo. Couldnt even find it anywhere..

M2.9 and I2.8 are availible in the repo again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    All sorted now with images attached as above. The problem attaching the images was the dugh brain user as well as the image size being too big
    All sorted now with images attached as above. The problem attaching the images was the dugh brain user as well as the image size...
    I have just updated my mobo and installed Win 10. I then imported all my old settings that were working ok on my old Win 7 system...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of finding plugins.) There is this thread that introduces the plugin, and this thread that details some changes to the Titan skin made by Gary Martyn (from 2013 :eek: ). I installed the plugin on my Aorus...
    I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of...
    I have a multiseat MP setup running version 1.33. I use the Titan skin and yesterday I decided I would update all my plugins on my...
    Replies
    Views
    The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
    The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
    This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom