OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If you'll get a popup with the resolutions, it's not a hardwareinfo issue, but probably the update of youtube by offbyone?

I smell some "bossche bollen" coming...

Edit: it's parsing the youtube url correctly (hence the popup). After that, youtube returns a 403/forbidden :( So it's up to offbyone to fix it

Last edited:

sukceso

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2008
    Herrenberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just installed MediaPortal latest Git version, works very good, but I cannot get OnlineVideos to work. Just wanted to check whether it is a problem with my setup (e. g. missed something to install) or something with the latest code. When I'm trying to test any file format in MP Configuration, I get the following error:

System.MissingFieldException: Feld nicht gefunden: "DirectShowLib.MediaSubType.LATMAAC".
    bei OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.Player.OnlineVideosPlayer.AddPreferredFilters(IGraphBuilder graphBuilder, IBaseFilter sourceFilter)
    bei OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.ConfigurationPlayer.Play(String fileName, Control parent, String& ErrorOrSplitter)
    bei OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.Configuration.btnTestMp4_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Might be some codec is missing? I have only installed LAV, nothing else.

Thanks, Stefan

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sure you are using the DLLS compiled by latest GIT? If you check:
    ..\Common-MP-TVE3\DirectShowLib\Uuids.cs it definately has the field LATMAAC.
    That is in DirectShowLib.dll

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have the same issue as sukceso. With Media Portal 1.3.0 (1.200.2609) no videos were played. After buffering nothing happend. In settings dialog of online videos, using the test button for codecs will throw the above exception.

SimondusMaximus

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @offbyone just wanted to say a massive THANKS for fixing YouTube. Working perfectly now!

Cheers!
    Si

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have a problem from time to time where OV crashes MP. When it happens, I see a popup for my firewall that dw20.exe is trying to connect out on port 80, which is apparently something to do with .NET v2. It also brings up a "Mediaportal has stopped working" box with a Debug and a Close Program button.

On this occasion, I was trying to download from iPlayer at about 20:42 but it's happened on other occasions when I've been watching streams.

EDIT: I'm now downloading the same programme and it's not thrown up any errors or firewall popups.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread