OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Guys stop posting that YouTube don't work. YES it is partially broken. 200 posts that a site don't work anymore and zero posts with a patch or fix. Since the amount of people keeping this thing running is small - you either man up and learn c#/regexp whatever needed or you simply wait until it is fixed. We all have a job that will always come first until users start paying money to fix sites.
    I will fix it when I get the time, but countless posts xyz still don't work will not help or make me do it faster!

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

Hardwareinfo doesn't work anymore. I get a popup with all the different resolutions these videos can be displayed in, and after I choose one, it says: no url

Ow, and did I mention that youtube isn't working ;)

P.s. that was a joke, take all the time time you need to fix this! Thanks for keeping this plugin so amazing!

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

Hardwareinfo doesn't work anymore. I get a popup with all the different resolutions these videos can be displayed in, and after I choose one, it says: no url

Ow, and did I mention that youtube isn't working ;)

P.s. that was a joke, take all the time time you need to fix this! Thanks for keeping this plugin so amazing!

When did you try HW.info for the last time? There was a fix published by Doskabouter yesterday, and it was working for me again.. But didn't try it today, so maybe it's broken again.. Will test it when I'm home..

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    When did you try HW.info for the last time? There was a fix published by Doskabouter yesterday, and it was working for me again.. But didn't try it today, so maybe it's broken again.. Will test it when I'm home..

Yesterday it worked for some part. The older videos worked but the newer ones (the top 4 or so) didn't work.

And now nothing works anymore.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Allright.. The newest videos where working fine for me yesterday.. Stupid question; I know; but did you do a full update??

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Allright.. The newest videos where working fine for me yesterday.. Stupid question; I know; but did you do a full update??

I always have the automatic update on, set to update every hour. I thought that would be sufficient? I will try a full update.[DOUBLEPOST=1348746421][/DOUBLEPOST]I tried a full update in this section (see picture) but nothing happens when I click it.

Attachments

• 13-45-42.png
      13-45-42.png
      1 MB

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AutomaticUpdate is enough if you have the site already in your list.
    FullUpdate is probably not working in StreamedMP - needs a skin update I guess, try DefaultWide.

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

I always have the automatic update on, set to update every hour. I thought that would be sufficient? I will try a full update.[DOUBLEPOST=1348746421][/DOUBLEPOST]I tried a full update in this section (see picture) but nothing happens when I click it.

where is I always have the automatic update on, set to update every hour ??
    i only see option yo ask me to update every xxx
    i dont see an automatic setting thet will just do it for me every hour?

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    FullUpdate is probably not working in StreamedMP - needs a skin update I guess, try DefaultWide.

Ok I tried default wide and it runs an update, but the problem stays the same.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Ok I tried default wide and it runs an update, but the problem stays the same.

Allright, well I will try Hardware.info when I'm home to see if I have the same problem.. Hardware.info is changing a lot of things last time on there site, so maybe it needs an update again.. I think doskabouter will read this and will take a look into it when he has some time! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread