OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Could you please compile and share a new version plugin? I can only guess how many people can do GIT...

Thank you.

YouTube should be fixed now. They require a new parameter in the URL to allow access to the file.

Last edited:

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have the same issue as sukceso. With Media Portal 1.3.0 (1.200.2609) no videos were played. After buffering nothing happend. In settings dialog of online videos, using the test button for codecs will throw the above exception.

*push*

richardc1983

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there

I have been running MP for several months and use the online videos but today I have decided to sort the layout of the online videos folders. I have pulled the UK catchup tv channels into one folder called "catchup tv" within the plugin settings for online videos. There is an option to add a thumbnail for a folder so I have added a thumbnail yet when I go back into MP the thumbnail is not there for the folder and when I go back into the plug in settings it does not seem to have saved it. How do I get it to save the thumbnail? I clicked the obvious etc.

Thank you.
    Richard.

Last edited:

LucaBlu

Portal Member
    October 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hello sirs.
    Is there any way to relocate the default cache folder?
    I see that the splitter cache is located in the %LocalApplicationData%/MPUrlSourceSplitter folder, but I would like to set to another disk.
    Since now, I didn't find any way.

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

LucaBlu

Portal Member
    October 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hello sirs.
    Is there any way to relocate the default cache folder?
    I see that the splitter cache is located in the %LocalApplicationData%/MPUrlSourceSplitter folder, but I would like to set to another disk.
    Since now, I didn't find any way.

If there's no other way, you could always make a Junction/Symbolic Link using this http://schinagl.priv.at/nt/hardlinkshellext/hardlinkshellext.html
    Thank you!
    I used the Symbolik Link and I solved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread