Other OS Support (emulation?) (1 Viewer)

Martin Schäfer

Portal Member
December 14, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
:barefoot:

http://store.steampowered.com/livingroom/SteamOS/

globalheader_logo.png

http://www.chip.de/bildergalerie/St...lves-Prototypen-Galerie_66076163.html?show=20

699708669_aa6968b6fd.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Did a search and found IMDB does not support the use of scrapers. No, if I were changing the default values I'd make them what I provided before.
Did a search and found IMDB does not support the use of scrapers. No, if I were changing the default values I'd make them what I...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
Mojn! Kurz zur Info: Hatte das ASRock Z77 Pro4-M jetzt in meinem Server knappe zwei Jahre erfolgreich im Einsatz, bis es vor zwei Wochen schlichtweg nicht mehr startete. Trotzdem kann ich das Board nur empfehlen, hab es dann auch nochmal gekauft. Nach etwas "Rumgezicke" des Online-Händlers hat er das defekte dann als Gewährleistung...
Mojn! Kurz zur Info: Hatte das ASRock Z77 Pro4-M jetzt in meinem Server knappe zwei Jahre erfolgreich im Einsatz, bis es vor zwei...
Moin moin, bei diesen bitterkalten Temperaturen kommt man mal so langsam aus dem Sommerkoma wieder hoch. :barefoot: Da gehen die...
Replies
Views
Well, I'm not sure which video it was, but here is an example: WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:05.580 --> 00:00:08.950 align:start position:0% hi<00:00:06.240><c> this</c><00:00:06.540><c> is</c><00:00:06.660><c> Kathy</c><00:00:07.200><c> from</c><00:00:07.500><c> Kathy</c><00:00:08.099><c> talks</c><00:00:08.460><c>...
Well, I'm not sure which video it was, but here is an example: WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:05.580 --> 00:00:08.950...
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Withdrawing my questions, I gave up and bought a different card :) Thanks for your help anyway!
Withdrawing my questions, I gave up and bought a different card :) Thanks for your help anyway!
Addition from FreakyJ You can find the latest version of the patch compatible with MP 1.4 only here...
Replies
Views
Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means team-members and plugin devs can reply, but others can not, hence it is "read only".
Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means...
Dear community, I started this thread some time ago in the internal team forums, but we think it is time to share it with you. It...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom