Poll: Include OnlineVideo's instead of My Trailers (1 Viewer)

Include OnlineVideo's in installer instead of My Trailers?

• Yes

Votes: 93 85.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 14.7%

• Total voters

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
What do you think? I think it will be better :)

OnlineVideo's already includes Apple movie trailers.

Please give some motivation.

jof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: Poll: Include OnlineVideo's instead of My Trailers

I like Online Videos very much, but I think none of them should be included into the skin installer. In my opinion the skin installer is a little bit overloaded with additional plugins.

BTW, is Online Videos 0.21 already working with newest StreamedMP Version?

unitygain

Portal Member
    January 28, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Have to disagree with jof....sorry ....but the fact that the plugins are included with the skin is a fantastic idea and the option is there to not install them while installing the skin so no need to use if you don't want to.

Online videos would be a good option to have but ..... keeping mytrailers in play.... apple trailers never seem to work in my onlinevideos even though everything else does

goon.

Portal Member
    March 28, 2007
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Poll: Include OnlineVideo's instead of My Trailers

What about a additional Pack/Installer for all the precious Plugins?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Some information for all the ones crying that myTrailers is better than it's pendant in OnlineVideos:

Since armand has joined the OnlineVideos team and done the iTunes Movie Trailers site, the functionality is not only the same, but even includes more bugfixes.

drealit

Portal Pro
    March 15, 2008
    If OnlineVideos is a little more polished up (I haven't tried in a few months) I'd be interested in seeing it included instead of MyTrailers. One of the things that bothered me about OnlineVideos was that every time I updated, I had to resetup all my settings... that and I didn't like the interface as much as how MyTrailers was (more clean and professional looking).

Those issues could be fixed by now for all I know =).

bornslippy

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    i use both and love em. but i do prefer trailers, one reason is my wife likes that plugin a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread