Previous Version? (1 Viewer)

kicelo

Portal Member
November 26, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I forgot to back up my old version, and I just want to go back before that new style sorting. Can anyone help me?

thanks in advance

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Can I ask why you don't like the new version(s)?

Inker

kicelo

Portal Member
    November 26, 2006
    Home Country
    I do like the new version. But the new sorting view is a too much for me, I delete most shows after watching them except for about 3 series. I have "only show episodes with matching file checked" But in the all view everything still gets displayed. I personally do not have a need for genres and channels. Also this could just be me , but it seems that update circle is on the screen alot more in the current version.

kicelo

Portal Member
    November 26, 2006
    Home Country
    no one has an old version around :( ?

or at the very least , why is that updating circle now always on the screen?

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    no one has an old version around :( ?

or at the very least , why is that updating circle now always on the screen?

I actually want to discourage you from using older versions. The online db has had several updates since then which may have undesireable sideeffects when used with an older version.

The always on circle (I used to call it spinning wheel of death) was a problem a few versions ago that has since been solved. Are you using the svn versions?

kicelo

Portal Member
    November 26, 2006
    Home Country
    thanks inker, i download the lastest svn and the spinning wheel of death goes away on load , but once i watch a show it returns forever, and it still displays banners for shows i long since deleted and i have "only show episodes with matching file checked"

EgoManiac

Portal Member
    April 11, 2007
    Home Country
    thanks inker, i download the lastest svn and the spinning wheel of death goes away on load , but once i watch a show it returns forever, and it still displays banners for shows i long since deleted and i have "only show episodes with matching file checked"

try this:

go the the plugin configuration. under the "Import Settings" tab select "Online Data Sync" on the left then uncheck the "Don't clear local reference for missing files on scan" option.

I think that should fix it.

kicelo

Portal Member
    November 26, 2006
    Home Country
    try this:

go the the plugin configuration. under the "Import Settings" tab select "Online Data Sync" on the left then uncheck the "Don't clear local reference for missing files on scan" option.

I think that should fix it.

that is unchecked , guess i just have to delete everything by hand from now on everytime i watch something and delete it :(

And i always have the spining wheel.

Is this only happing to me? I wish i never updated

pafro1

Portal Member
    March 6, 2007
    Which version are you after? 9.0 or 9.5 or 9.5A? or a SVN?

I have all 3 of those above sitting in released rar file.

kicelo

Portal Member
    November 26, 2006
    Home Country
    i'll take ver 9.0 if its no trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread