small bug - files with wrong length (1 Viewer)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi hwahrmann!

Maybe a small bug: After trying to play an album with music files (length over 260 characters), the share view is completely empty! Logs and scrennshot are attached!

Best regards

Helios

Attachments

• Bild018.jpg
      Bild018.jpg
      222.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    @hwahrmann ... reminder?;)
    @hwahrmann ... reminder?;)
    Although my Music-collection is taggeged very well, some files do not have an entry for e.g. the tag <Album>. So I want to exclude...
    Replies
    Views
    There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
    There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 MP2 & USB Problems DE
    I switched my wireless mouse from usb dongle to bluetooth MP2 client menu reacted much faster/normal. Something about sample rate on newer mouse above 150 samples a second. Channels changed after setting zap it delay to .04. Resizing client window still is not instantaneous . My laptop is a bit older and may be contributing to the...
    I switched my wireless mouse from usb dongle to bluetooth MP2 client menu reacted much faster/normal. Something about sample rate...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom