Spanish Forum? (1 Viewer)

esr87w

Portal Member
March 30, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hello and thanks you a lot for your work. It's great.

As you can see, my english is not so well, but I want to colaborate helping other mediaportal's users who speak spanish.

Can you create a spanish forum?

Bye.

faleloncio

Portal Pro
August 31, 2006
Badajoz
Home Country
Spain Spain
I'm agree

I would like to say that I'm agree with your idea. There is a lot of people that try to use MP but they weren't able cause they don't understand english.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    we could create such a section in the frums.

but then there is a problem.
    you are able to post questions in your native language, but those (team members) who might know the answer do not understand spanish.

as far as i know, none of our team members speaks spanish.

thinkseo123

May 29, 2007
    Home Country
    That is a huge problem there.

I like the idea of welcoming our Spanish members and giving them a space where they can exchange thoughts. That suggestion however would means we need a moderator who knows the Spanish language.

huma2000

Portal Pro
    December 1, 2006
    Murcia, Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Well, we always can ask at the english forum if none of the spanish user can help us ;)
    And will be interesting speak with the other spanish user of mp to exchange ideas, impresions, tips...

esr87w

Portal Member
    March 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I understand you. I hate the languages. I hope the whole world will speak the same language, ....one day. The world would go better (I think).

We will try to write as well as I can in English, will use the translators' help. I hope that every people understand our limitations.

In fact, all of you speak German (I think) and post your messages in english. Thank's for that.

thinkseo123

May 29, 2007
    Home Country
    I now believe it is better this way.

I think when we give way for our Spanish members, other nationalities will also ask for the same privilege.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I think when we give way for our Spanish members, other nationalities will also ask for the same privilege

That is also where a main problem comes in, every one would want one for there own Nationality and Language.

Nothing to stop someone creating there own spinoff forum as the French have done.

Regards

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    A spanish sub for configurations issues like the german one would be a good idea but its not possible for the moment. Simply because we dont have 4-5 trustable spanish speaking team-member who can moderate this forum.
    Its fine when you guys talk there just about MP but you can even plan a bank robbery (not serious but I hope you get the point) without any of us knowing whats going on ;)

So get more spanish speaking people to the core team, thats the only way ;)

Users who are viewing this thread