strange option about mediaportal in Progdvb (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
Hi Running MP1 - 1.39 for long while, no issues. 10th April [same time as 2024-KB5037036 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
I had a similar issue like this that plagued me on one of my MP installs for about 4 or 5 months. Mediaportal would crash after about 20 minutes into a playlist. I finally had a thought that my screensaver was set to the same time and disabling it cured my problem. I'm pretty sure that in the past, the screensaver wouldn't engage...
I had a similar issue like this that plagued me on one of my MP installs for about 4 or 5 months. Mediaportal would crash after...
Hi, I use Mediaportal 1 a lot and have created a lot of Fanart jpegs for my music soundtracks but just in the last 2 weeks I have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom